Despite improved Dem showing, Texas GOP sets midterm record

so, you said that it helped them, but they still died. so if the conclusion is death and they end up dead, how did the ACA help them?

Great logic. The conclusion for each of us is death in the end, then why eat if food does not keep you from dying eventually?
no, the argument was that the ACA saved their lives. it didn't.

I certainly don't need an insurance company to keep me alive, I need a doctor.

Nothing can save anyone's life as we all end up dead.
then don't hold up the ACA as some miraculous intervention. that's all. And it was the argument. Doctors save, medicine saves, insurance rakes people over the coals and takes their money. I don't need government to tell me to get a doctor and get medicine.

I have doctors, why do I need healthcare from an insurance company. the doctor treats me. you're fked up.

Why do you have a doctor, the end result will be death anyhow.
yes it will, only two guarantees in life death and taxes.

A doctor cannot keep you alive, you will die anyhow.
exactly. never said they couldn't. I don't need insurance companies for that purpose again the argument.

then don't hold up the ACA as some miraculous intervention. that's all. And it was the argument. Doctors save, medicine saves, insurance rakes people over the coals and takes their money. I don't need government to tell me to get a doctor and get medicine.

I hate the ACA and have said so 1000 times on this forum.

That does not change how illogical your argument was.

the left think that the insurance companies treat illness. wow.

I have doctors, why do I need healthcare from an insurance company. the doctor treats me. you're fked up.

A doctor cannot keep you alive, you will die anyhow.
exactly. never said they couldn't. I don't need insurance companies for that purpose again the argument.

I am fine with people choosing not to carry insurance as long as the government will remove the law forcing doctors and hospitals to treat people who cannot pay.

so why waste your money on a doctor who cannot stop you from dying?
it's my choice, not the government's.

I agree as long as the government will remove the law forcing doctors and hospitals to treat people who cannot pay.

Since Feb. 2017? That is a lot, show us one.

Universal Healthcare is a bandage.

everything is a bandage. Our system is destined to fail because we try to treat healthcare as both a commodity and a service. Until we as a country choose one of the other we will continue to see the cost go up and up and up.

Universal Healthcare is a bandage.

everything is a bandage. Our system is destined to fail because we try to treat healthcare as both a commodity and a service. Until we as a country choose one of the other we will continue to see the cost go up and up and up.
sad but true. It's why we should end insurance companies and let us pay for our doctors directly. I pay for service work on my vehicles without insurance companies? why not my body?

Since Feb. 2017? That is a lot, show us one.

Obama care penalty... GONE!!!!!!

Forum List

Back