Despite improved Dem showing, Texas GOP sets midterm record

Obamacare literally saved tens of thousands of lives and there are the testimonials to prove it.

Maybe that’s why the cult hates it so much.... because it actually helped people.
That and Obama’s name in it.
fictitous.
Google Obamacare testimonials.
Thanks for proving once again how uniformed you are.

There was a 60 Mins segment of just that. Lives that were saved due to The ACA.

You were probably watching Fox that night... and every night.
no way to prove it. all speculation and mirrors. fictitious.
So I guess a first hand testimonial isn’t proof.. esp with the the people’s doctors’s standing next to them. Lol
Too lazy to research it yourself? Of course you are
You don’t want the truth. You have to wallow in your side’s RW propaganda.

Obamacare literally saved tens of thousands of lives and there are the testimonials to prove it.

Maybe that’s why the cult hates it so much.... because it actually helped people.
fictitous.

So I guess a first hand testimonial isn’t proof.. esp with the the people’s doctors’s standing next to them. Lol
You don’t want the truth. You have any to wallow in your side’s RW propaganda.
how can there be a testimonial? how can someone know if they would have died if not for ACA?

Lying about providing healthcare mean anything to you? Of course not. You’re immune to be lied to by this prez.
My take...
Trump was full of shit.
Careers = Health Insurance.
Obama did nothing to create American careers.
“ Obama did nothing to create careers. “
Keeping up your reputation as a lying deplorable.
It looks like Obama is still keeping things from Americans. His secret speech is a pretty good sign of that. And did you keep your doctor?
Yes I did keep my primary doctor and my Endocrinologist and others. Thanks for asking.
did everyone? isn't that the speech everyone
He asked me personally.
What’s worse?
A flawed healthcare system or no healthcare system at all a la Trumpcare?
Take your time with your answer.

fictitous.

how can there be a testimonial? how can someone know if they would have died if not for ACA?
OMG. People who had cancer and got treatment due to having Obamacare and then living to tell about it.
I have a cousin that experienced that very situation.

My take...
Trump was full of shit.
It looks like Obama is still keeping things from Americans. His secret speech is a pretty good sign of that. And did you keep your doctor?
Yes I did keep my primary doctor and my Endocrinologist and others. Thanks for asking.
He asked me personally.
What’s worse?
it's still flawed. you think the ACA was perfect? why do dems want to change it then?

fictitous.

OMG. People who had cancer and got treatment due to having Obamacare and then living to tell about it.
did some die?

My take...
Trump was full of shit.
He asked me personally.
What’s worse?
From what I’ve asked physicians, the problem is not the ACA, it’s careers that have left.
I need to be at a real keyboard to explain the positives and very few negatives of the ACA.
Republicans hate it because...Obama.

He asked me personally.
What’s worse?
it's still flawed. you think the ACA was perfect? why do dems want to change it then?
I see you dodged my question which is so you.
And why would you ask if I think it’s perfect after you just admitted I said it has flaws?

Once again... what’s worse... a HC system that’s not perfect or no HC at all.

It’s not a trick question.

He asked me personally.
What’s worse?
From what I’ve asked physicians, the problem is not the ACA, it’s careers that have left.
I need to be at a real keyboard to explain the positives and very few negatives of the ACA.
Thanks for admitting the irrational fear the republicans and of course the clown have for Obama.

did some die?
Newsflash. Some people die from cancer who have treatment. I’m trying real hard not to insult your intelligence but it’s getting harder and harder.

He asked me personally.
What’s worse?
Thanks for admitting the irrational fear the republicans and of course the clown have for Obama.
Republicans are just as fucked up as Democrats.
Every physician I know listens to the bullshitters, Rush and Hannity, and they hate Obama because...D.

He asked me personally.
What’s worse?
And why would you ask if I think it’s perfect after you just admitted I said it has flaws?

dude, no healthcare system at all. that's simple. fk government in my health.

The fact that no one in the T- cult can admit that a system that isn’t perfect > than no HC at all speaks volumes.

did some die?
Newsflash. Some people die from cancer who have treatment. I’m trying real hard not to insult your intelligence but it’s getting harder and harder.
so, you said that it helped them, but they still died. so if the conclusion is death and they end up dead, how did the ACA help them?

My sister in law had cancer and no medical treatment saved her. so how is it the ACA can?

He asked me personally.
What’s worse?

Omg. You just actually said no HC at all is better than a flawed system.
My bad for ever taking you seriously.

He asked me personally.
What’s worse?

Omg. You just actually said no HC at all is better than a flawed system.
My bad for ever taking you seriously.
I have doctors, why do I need healthcare from an insurance company. the doctor treats me. you're fked up.

Take away insurance companies and more doctors are available at cheap prices. no lawsuits for them to have to have insurance to protect themselves against. wow.

so, you said that it helped them, but they still died. so if the conclusion is death and they end up dead, how did the ACA help them?

Great logic. The conclusion for each of us is death in the end, then why eat if food does not keep you from dying eventually?

Forum List

Back