Despite improved Dem showing, Texas GOP sets midterm record

I get a shot, it’s a service and a commodity.

Maybe you do not understand what a service is.

In this instance a service is something like police protection, fire protection, the military. These are all things that people get without paying for directly and regardless of how much you pay via taxes.

If you paid for that shot either out of pocket or via insurance then it was not a service.
Co-pay?
see, that is my issue. if I have insurance, then I should never have any out of pocket expenses. that is a service. we don't get that. we pay deductables, we pay percentages. we should pay nothing. what a scam
Yep!
I paid my premium and I still have to pay $20.00?
What’s up with that?

There are policies with no co-pay or deductible. You can choose to have one of those if you like.
not with the insurance we're offered.

Maybe you do not understand what a service is.

In this instance a service is something like police protection, fire protection, the military. These are all things that people get without paying for directly and regardless of how much you pay via taxes.

If you paid for that shot either out of pocket or via insurance then it was not a service.
Co-pay?
see, that is my issue. if I have insurance, then I should never have any out of pocket expenses. that is a service. we don't get that. we pay deductables, we pay percentages. we should pay nothing. what a scam
Yep!
What’s up with that?

There are policies with no co-pay or deductible. You can choose to have one of those if you like.
I have great insurance; the co-pays make me laugh.
Absurd!
I have great insurance and a co pay of $10.
I’m a happy camper.

Yep!
What’s up with that?

I have great insurance; the co-pays make me laugh.
Absurd!
I have great insurance and a co pay of $10.
I’m a happy camper.
still pay.

Idk why brain dead bripat9643 is chirping away.

Dems set a new record in Texas, too
and still lost

:lol:

You understand that this was a primary election, right?
and the counts were what? GOP would have won with the count. that was what was being bragged on.
Failed attempt at saving face. You’re not very good at this.
then why mention anything about changing the state blue? I'm waiting.

and still lost
It was a Republican primary, dipshit. Dems didn’t vote in it. I’m sure Ted Cruz will win in the general election, but that’s in November.

Maybe pay attention sometime :lol:
then how were they going to turn it blue?
main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

and still lost

and the counts were what? GOP would have won with the count. that was what was being bragged on.
You make things Blue by crying excessively.

There goes the snowflake wet dream of turning Texas blue up in smoke.

For all the talk of renewed Democratic energy heading into the 2018 midterms, Texas Republicans have set a new benchmark for turnout in a midterm election.

More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.

In 2012, 1.2 million Republicans voted in primaries while 500,000 Democrats voted. That is a margin of 700,000. 1.5 million Republicans voted versus 1.2 million Democrats. A margin of 300,000. In Texas, Republicans may have a cushion however in swing states this may not be the case. This is still bad news for Republicans and good news for Democrats.
One can't make this butthurt up at all.

One can't make up the fact that you are a idiot. Democrats are unlikely to win any statewide seats but they could win a few Congressional seats.

For all the talk of renewed Democratic energy heading into the 2018 midterms, Texas Republicans have set a new benchmark for turnout in a midterm election.

More than 1.5 million people voted Tuesday in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, won by incumbent Ted Cruz. That beats the previous record of 1.48 million in 2010, during former President Barack Obama’s first term.

In 2012, 1.2 million Republicans voted in primaries while 500,000 Democrats voted. That is a margin of 700,000. 1.5 million Republicans voted versus 1.2 million Democrats. A margin of 300,000. In Texas, Republicans may have a cushion however in swing states this may not be the case. This is still bad news for Republicans and good news for Democrats.
One can't make this butthurt up at all.

One can't make up the fact that you are a idiot. Democrats are unlikely to win any statewide seats but they could win a few Congressional seats.
I merely asked, did someone say texas was turning blue yesterday or not? well actually purple.

So tell me...How many seats do "Moral victories" gain in Congress?

It shows that Democrats are energized. Statewide in Texas it may not matter but in a swing state if that trend holds, Republicans are in trouble.

and still lost

You make things Blue by crying excessively.
you didn't mean me did you?

It shows that Democrats are energized. Statewide in Texas it may not matter but in a swing state if that trend holds, Republicans are in trouble.
what showed it yesterday if they didn't vote?

what showed it yesterday if they didn't vote?
:rofl:

Forum List

Back