🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Despite Trump's Brilliant Handling of Healthcare Bill, his polls don't improve

From the link:

President Donald Trump's job approval rating fell to 36% for the three-day period of March 24-26, following Republican House leaders' failed effort to pass a new healthcare bill that would have replaced the Affordable Care Act.

Trump's three-day reading prior to Friday's events was 41%. His
previous low point was 37%, recorded March 16-18. His highest reading was 46% in the week following his Jan. 20 inauguration, and he has averaged 42% for his term to date.

I guess that's what happens when an administration is criminal and incompetent.

When one gets all their news from the DNC media for decades, one loses their grip on reality.

9,765,8760,743,112,002,563,069.06 thread on this today
OK WE GET IT

It's just a lull... Trump will soon have his cabinet in place, and other items he will be working on going forward in a lightening fast blitz. When he starts winning in a landslide against the radical far left, it will be a blur to those extremist liberals as to where it was in history that they have went so wrong on.

9,765,8760,743,112,002,563,069.06 thread on this today
OK WE GET IT

Or we can go with

4uvEqtc_zpsfab5fa55.png

The polls said she would win the PV. She did.
Big fucking deal, she is not the president and had the gall to suggest Trump would not accept the election results. Stop being assholes and start to think about the country. 15 t0 20% of the people do not run this country. The votes Democrats receive from the people they support with taxpayer money and is the only reason anyone even listens to their bullshit, besides the media and universities controlled by globalists and Islamists.
Yes, it is a big deal because the polls were correct: she won the PV. Easily.

Your diatribe about Dems is every bit as stupid as the diatribes about Pubs in general.

All the national polls were right, and the poll about Trump and his fail is right as well.

I don't see Trump even bending a knee. The people believe him, not the media. You have been caught in too many lies. And then keep repeating those lies.
You, onthebender, are the turnspeak liar, so no you don't count that way.

The people do not believe him. That's the point.

They do, and it frosts your balls.
almost 2 of 3 don't and it will go lower

Hillary might be a shoe it, does Trump have any path to the WH with those kinds of numbers?

Maybe 6 more threads on this topic will suffice

From the link:

President Donald Trump's job approval rating fell to 36% for the three-day period of March 24-26, following Republican House leaders' failed effort to pass a new healthcare bill that would have replaced the Affordable Care Act.

Trump's three-day reading prior to Friday's events was 41%. His
previous low point was 37%, recorded March 16-18. His highest reading was 46% in the week following his Jan. 20 inauguration, and he has averaged 42% for his term to date.

I guess that's what happens when an administration is criminal and incompetent.

Or polls are rigged...remember the election polls?:lmao:

Why do lefties still depend on polls? Can't they understand that pollsters can glean any result that they are paid to find just by polling certain demographics and phrasing their questions a certain way? How many times do lefties have to be hurt like they were in the leas election to realize that a couple of hundred polled individuals don't represent the population of the United States? When you factor in issues such as most conservatives won't even talk to pollsters much less those who represent the mainstream media you are guaranteed a skewed result.

Why do lefties still depend on polls? Can't they understand that pollsters can glean any result that they are paid to find just by polling certain demographics and phrasing their questions a certain way? How many times do lefties have to be hurt like they were in the leas election to realize that a couple of hundred polled individuals don't represent the population of the United States? When you factor in issues such as most conservatives won't even talk to pollsters much less those who represent the mainstream media you are guaranteed a skewed result.
It is yet another example of how easily the media and ruling establishment can dupe many Americans. Apparently they never learn.

Big fucking deal, she is not the president and had the gall to suggest Trump would not accept the election results. Stop being assholes and start to think about the country. 15 t0 20% of the people do not run this country. The votes Democrats receive from the people they support with taxpayer money and is the only reason anyone even listens to their bullshit, besides the media and universities controlled by globalists and Islamists.

Your diatribe about Dems is every bit as stupid as the diatribes about Pubs in general.

All the national polls were right, and the poll about Trump and his fail is right as well.

I don't see Trump even bending a knee. The people believe him, not the media. You have been caught in too many lies. And then keep repeating those lies.

Who are they polling?

wasnt Hillary supposed to win in a 20 Million vote landslide according to all left leaning networks? and she winds up losing by 7.8 Million?:iagree:

Go read the protocols. I do on the ones I use or others refer to. Be a grown up and good American, so go do the same.

Who are they polling?

Also blurted out how elections were crooked ,,,,UNTIL he won

The Elections were crooked. They MSM worked for the Beast, caught red-handed at almost every major news outlet. They hired people to riot. They cheated Bernie. They are on Veritas videos saying they run busloads across state lines for 50 years. They cheat. They are corrupt. They had daily calls with Beast. The MSM cleared stories with Beast camp before putting final spin on. Corrupt much?

WISC polls showed Beast +6.5. Trump won by +1.0. Should I search other states? for you and the flakes?

upload_2017-3-28_14-7-34.png

Also blurted out how elections were crooked ,,,,UNTIL he won

The Elections were crooked. They MSM worked for the Beast, caught red-handed at almost every major news outlet. They hired people to riot. They cheated Bernie. They are on Veritas videos saying they run busloads across state lines for 50 years. They cheat. They are corrupt. They had daily calls with Beast. The MSM cleared stories with Beast camp before putting final spin on. Corrupt much?

WISC polls showed Beast +6.5. Trump won by +1.0. Should I search other states? for you and the flakes?

View attachment 119084
i am so sick of the left claiming that Hillary won by 2.8 million votes, yet they never bring up how many states Donald won @!!!

Forum List

Back