🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Despite Trump's Brilliant Handling of Healthcare Bill, his polls don't improve

The polls said she would win the PV. She did.
Big fucking deal, she is not the president and had the gall to suggest Trump would not accept the election results. Stop being assholes and start to think about the country. 15 t0 20% of the people do not run this country. The votes Democrats receive from the people they support with taxpayer money and is the only reason anyone even listens to their bullshit, besides the media and universities controlled by globalists and Islamists.
Yes, it is a big deal because the polls were correct: she won the PV. Easily.

Your diatribe about Dems is every bit as stupid as the diatribes about Pubs in general.

All the national polls were right, and the poll about Trump and his fail is right as well.

Jake....you may not know this but we do not elect Presidents by a popular vote. Second.....the State polling was terrible.....which in a Presidential election is all that matters. For example....State polling in Wisconsin said Hitlery would win by 7 points.

How'd that turn out? :lol:
Nah, state polling was pretty accurate too. Of course, you'd have to know the definition of "swing state" to understand.
3 states and less than 100K votes determined the Electoral College in this election. Not quite the blowout that Trump has been touting.

Nice deflection, but that was not the point. The polls in Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin were off between 5-7 points. They were dead wrong and all heavily biased against Trump.

So tell me again why we should believe the approval number polls exactly? :lol:

Last edited:
She didn't win.
Big fucking deal, she is not the president and had the gall to suggest Trump would not accept the election results. Stop being assholes and start to think about the country. 15 t0 20% of the people do not run this country. The votes Democrats receive from the people they support with taxpayer money and is the only reason anyone even listens to their bullshit, besides the media and universities controlled by globalists and Islamists.

Your diatribe about Dems is every bit as stupid as the diatribes about Pubs in general.

All the national polls were right, and the poll about Trump and his fail is right as well.

Jake....you may not know this but we do not elect Presidents by a popular vote. Second.....the State polling was terrible.....which in a Presidential election is all that matters. For example....State polling in Wisconsin said Hitlery would win by 7 points.

Nah, state polling was pretty accurate too. Of course, you'd have to know the definition of "swing state" to understand.
I know that polls specify the participants, what are those stats? Don't worry about trying to insult me.

3 states and less than 100K votes determined the Electoral College in this election. Not quite the blowout that Trump has been touting.

Nice deflection, but that was not the point. The polls in Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin were off between 5-7 points. They were dead wrong and all heavily biased against Trump.

So tell me again why we should believe the approval numbers polls exactly? :lol:
Fine don't believe them... Take a reasonable margin of error that you think is realistic. 5-7 you say? ok take 7 and add it to Trumps current approval rating of 36... Thats 42% in his first 100 days after election... Do you think that is good?

I know that polls specify the participants, what are those stats? Don't worry about trying to insult me.
Every poll is different. I believe most sample around 1000 people with different demographic and ideologic views. There is a scientific method around the polling systems so some are more credible than others. I'm not personally a big fan of the polls, I think they are used too much for media hype. But I don't think they should be all together discounted... They have value

So tell me again why we should believe the approval numbers polls exactly? :lol:
Fine don't believe them... Take a reasonable margin of error that you think is realistic. 5-7 you say? ok take 7 and add it to Trumps current approval rating of 36... Thats 42% in his first 100 days after election... Do you think that is good?

I frankly don't know what to believe regarding Trump's approval numbers and I really don't care. If the numbers make you feel better...well okay. Enjoy. :thup:

He's still your President for at least the next four years. :)

I frankly don't know what to believe regarding Trump's approval numbers and I really don't care. If the numbers make you feel better...well okay. Enjoy. :thup:

He's still your President for at least the next four years. :)
Nothing makes me feel better about this presidency. We all see what is going on. I really wanted to give him a chance, I still do... If he could grow up and stop acting like an ornery child I think he has potential to do great things. But i'm not holding my breath.

Utter nonsense. Hillary was ahead by 3½ in Michigan and Trump was ahead by 3½ in Ohio. The polls nailed the popular vote and some 47 out of 50 states; 2 other states they narrowly miss; and 1, WI, they got wrong. And that was in a swing state, which by definition, is too close to call.

Face reality.... you don't want the polls to be accurate because Trump is doing worse than any other president ever has this early on in his presidency.

Utter nonsense. Hillary was ahead by 3½ in Michigan and Trump was ahead by 3½ in Ohio. The polls nailed the popular vote and some 47 out of 50 states; 2 other states they narrowly miss; and 1, WI, they got wrong. And that was in a swing state, which by definition, is too close to call.

Face reality.... you don't want the polls to be accurate because Trump is doing worse than any other president ever has this early on in his presidency.

Your numbers are dead wrong. She the link to the Nate Silver post and get your facts straight. The State polls were terrible and almost all were heavily biased against Trump.

The Polls Missed Trump. We Asked Pollsters Why.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

After all the RWnut spin over the weekend gushing over Trump's genius, you'd think he be up by 10 points this morning.
Truthfully, it amazes me that his numbers aren't worse

wait until he gets a tax reform bill shoved up his ass ... that boi has potential !
God knows what his supporters want. He's gonna try and cut taxes and boost spending and get the dems to help.
to do what? increase the debt. spend and finance is all the right wing knows how to do.

Your numbers are dead wrong. She the link to the Nate Silver post and get your facts straight. The State polls were terrible and almost all were heavily biased against Trump.

The Polls Missed Trump. We Asked Pollsters Why.
LOL

Sure, uh-huh. :rolleyes:

Hillary +3.4 in MI

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Trump +3.5 in OH

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

And the polls correctly predicted almost ever other state and the popular vote.

Face it... President Tinkles sucks.

No, because the 3mm votes is a greater whipping than then so making Trump the narrowest victor in history.

Forum List

Back