🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Destroy Hamas? Something worse would follow: Pentagon intel chief

That's the 2nd time you posted that.
Why would they hate you more than anyone else?

They hate Liberals, and those who don't believe in God, just like you do I bet.

I'm what you refer to as a Modern Orthodox Jew.
I'm pretty independent politically.
I would say Left to Center on Fiscal and Economic Policy and have become quite Liberal Socially.
Shall we say...
You want an abortion? Fine; just don't ask me to pay for it.
You want to live with your Significant Other? Fine, just don't parade it in public.
Fine, but what's the SO problem? It shouldn't be that hard to explain love to children. They need to learn that they share the planet, with all kinds eh...

They hate Liberals, and those who don't believe in God, just like you do I bet.

I'm what you refer to as a Modern Orthodox Jew.
I'm pretty independent politically.
I would say Left to Center on Fiscal and Economic Policy and have become quite Liberal Socially.
Shall we say...
You want an abortion? Fine; just don't ask me to pay for it.
You want to live with your Significant Other? Fine, just don't parade it in public.
Fine, but what's the SO problem? It shouldn't be that hard to explain love to children. They need to learn that they share the planet, with all kinds eh...

Love when love is feasible.
Kill when hate is intractable.
Can everyone live together in peace?
Probably not, which is why even the 12 Tribes of Israel were each given their unique territory within Israel.
Most nations have something to contribute.
Some have little to nothing to offer but don't go out of their way to kill everyone who wears different color garb.
If you can't see the override theme of Muslim behavior all over the Middle East and Europe, there's nothing I can say to enlighten you.

Hamas is a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist organization that starves its own people, uses them as shields, blows up civilians and lobs thousands of missiles into Israel.
What the hell is going to be worse than that??

Kill all those motherfuckers.

Israel has killed more innocent Palestinians than Hamas ever killed innocent Israelis.

The Israelis know that they are bolstering extremism among the Palestinians with these latest massacres;

the right in Israel wants an extremist Palestinian presence. It allows them to make their own extremist agenda look better.

I've killed a lot of rats and they haven't gotten me yet. Does that make me a bad person? Nope. It makes me alive. Survival of the fittest. Wise up.

Hamas is a fundamentalist Islamic terrorist organization that starves its own people, uses them as shields, blows up civilians and lobs thousands of missiles into Israel.
What the hell is going to be worse than that??

Kill all those motherfuckers.

Israel has killed more innocent Palestinians than Hamas ever killed innocent Israelis.

The Israelis know that they are bolstering extremism among the Palestinians with these latest massacres;

the right in Israel wants an extremist Palestinian presence. It allows them to make their own extremist agenda look better.

I've killed a lot of rats and they haven't gotten me yet. Does that make me a bad person? Nope. It makes me alive. Survival of the fittest. Wise up.
If Israel was the fittest, a concept I doubt you understand, we wouldn't have had to create it, arm it to the teeth, defend it time and again, and support it still to this day.

It is a squatter nation that never should have been put back upon the map but no one wanted the Jews so this is what we ended up with.

If Israel was the fittest, a concept I doubt you understand, we wouldn't have had to create it, arm it to the teeth, defend it time and again, and support it still to this day.

It is a squatter nation that never should have been put back upon the map but no one wanted the Jews so this is what we ended up with.

How many American soldiers died defending Israel? Yeah, none.
Sorry the mods allowed your shitty low information back in here.

Forum List

Back