🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deutsche bank investigating Kushner over money transfers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NEW YORK - Deutsche Bank is reportedly investigating the finances of President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, over irregular money transfers made by him, his company and business associates.
Report: Deutsche Bank investigating Kushner over money transfers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go again, i'm not sure I even trust this guy Trump's son or law or not. Some just doesn't seem right with the guy. Kind of like there is a sense of Altair motives.

NEW YORK - Deutsche Bank is reportedly investigating the finances of President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, over irregular money transfers made by him, his company and business associates.
Report: Deutsche Bank investigating Kushner over money transfers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go again, i'm not sure I even trust this guy Trump's son or law or not. Some just doesn't seem right with the guy. Kind of like there is a sense of Altair motives.

You really are incapable of discerning reality and fantasy.

Kushner is dirty as the day is long. But do you want to tell us that suddenly Deutache Bank is part of the anti Donald conspiracy

Man, you’re just sick.

Forum List

Back