Devastated Muslim demands apology compensation after biting into pork sausage mcmuffin from Mcdonald

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
United Kingdom – A “devastated” Muslim man is demanding an apology and compensation after he bit into a pork sausage McMuffin that McDonald’s accidentally served him.
"Devastated" Muslim Demands Apology, Compensation After Biting Into Pork Sausage McMuffin From McDonald's

But you knew sausages have pork in it and this mo fo will win just because of his special little class you the American are worthless someday sooner or later the idiots will figure that out..
( yes the US is just as bad and just as stupid)

Last edited:
How much compensation is the guy looking to score? Unless I overlooked it, the write up doesn't say. I ask because them sandwiches are only $1.10 with tax in my area.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My state may have the highest tax in the whole country, 9.75% that is.

Oh, the poor baby!

Surely, he deserves a million dollars for such a traumatic experience.

(In the coming decades, there will a lot more lawsuits of this kind.)

We really should be using more pork in the war against terrorism. There must be a hundred ways to control terrorists with pork.

I'm going to put this in the frivolous lawsuit file until evidence is presented where the sandwich was served intentionally.

What a moron. Sausage is pork and I'd bet he got the same breakfast sandwich I get.

McDonalds Sausage and egg Mcmuffin.

Pork Sausage baby.

Guy sounds like a dumbass to me and why should someone compensate him for his own stupidity??

United Kingdom – A “devastated” Muslim man is demanding an apology and compensation after he bit into a pork sausage McMuffin that McDonald’s accidentally served him.
"Devastated" Muslim Demands Apology, Compensation After Biting Into Pork Sausage McMuffin From McDonald's

But you knew sausages have pork in it and this mo fo will win just because of his special little class you the American are worthless someday sooner or later the idiots will figure that out..
Your own link says he didn't order a McMuffin and was given one by mistake. Learn to read, InfoWars shill.

Isn't America great? Anyone can sue for anything!

Hussein called the mistake McDonald’s made “diabolical” and said the employees should never make mistakes

That line made me literally LOL.

Isn't America great? Anyone can sue for anything!

He is in the United Kingdom part of America

This filing of a frivolous lawsuit shows that Muslims can and do assimilate into Western society. :lol:

Magical nonsense should not be reason for a legal claim.

Forum List

Back