🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

That guy wasn't muslim so there was no need to suspect Islamic terrorism.
Why are you so bent on excusing this one?
Are you a muslim terrorist, too?

I tried....Allah knows I tried. I started out with microwaves - and putting those blasted American Bimbo Barbies in to see what would happen. You wouldn't believe the Khama Sutra contortions that resulted! OMG...I mean OMA - I had fast and pray for weeks to get that out of my head. Then, in went the hostess snowballs. I thought if I could study the effect of a microwave on a creme stuffed bakery product, I'd have a better understanding of the physics of bomb making. Damn recruiters laughed at me. So...I'm just going to have to Lone Wolf it. Twinkies for Allah!

"Police said they have not ruled anything out as far as a possible motive for the crash. They said they could not comment about whether terrorism is being investigated.

“Terrorism is a criminal act,” East Hartford Police spokesman Lieutenant Joshua Litwin said at a press conference. “There is a lot of criminal investigators on scene. Nothing has been ruled out.”

Feras M. Freitekh: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Could be a terrorist act.

Or not. But hey, since when have folks EVER needed to wait for evidence when it's a Muslim :eusa_angel:

Yup...I'll make those Jihadi Recruiters regret that they ever laughed me. Working on the Twinkie Manifesto as we speak.

6893199183_d077e9d587_b.jpg

Yup...I'll make those Jihadi Recruiters regret that they ever laughed me. Working on the Twinkie Manifesto as we speak.

ewww but you didn't have to show your hangy stuff!!!

I tried to hide it with my belly....maybe I just need to add another coupla twinkie layers to my belt....

I tried to hide it with my belly....maybe I just need to add another coupla twinkie layers to my belt....

:lol: :lol:

hysterical! OOps I mean you are just scummy!! I wanna Twinkie too!

There won't be any solution to this problem until all Qurans are burned and all mosques closed, and the religion made illegal like the KKK is.

Sadly that day will probably never come therefore the problem will continue indefinitely.

It is a good thing the flight instructor was able to wrestle control for the small airplane with the would be terrorist.

What everyone else needs to do in the meantime is get training and carry concealed.

I would also keep a long gun or carbine handy in the trunk of your car as well.

Who really knows, maybe the instructor was trying to commit suicide, not the other guy. We have one version of the story, is there a black box on small planes?

The 2nd amendment was about state militias, not everyone packing a gun today. No one should be allowed to have a gun but a hunting rifle. Everybody out there has a gun now, and all the loose canons are using them. All gun owners move to Texas.

One cannot kill a human with a hunting rifle? I got news ----I am a real health care worker. For the record----the hunting rifle which shoots out the kind of BUCK SHOT----for the purpose of murdering birds----usually does not kill------but the rest of the hunting rifles do. -------and then there are the "sawed off" things.

They are thinking it might have been suicide (oh wait, he's Muslim, can't be mental illness :dunno:).

Sources: Student Pilot Was Distraught, Fought With Instructor; Road Reopened

Another source said the student pilot started flying the plane erratically and the instructor fought to gain control before the crash. The source said the student was distraught and feeling stressed over his poor performance at the flight academy.

A federal official told The Courant that the crash appears to have been a case of suicide, and that nothing had been found by Wednesday evening to suggest terrorism. The official said authorities expected to clear the crash scene Wednesday night, but that FBI agents in Chicago, where the father of the student pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, lived briefly in the city's suburbs, were expected to continue to look into his background.

"Unfortunately, this looks, at this point, like an individual who wanted to end his life and used this event to do it," the official said.​

Suicide with someone else in the airplane, and tried to crash into others on the ground. That isn't suicide, it's attempted homicide.

could be suicide-----some perverts do not care what sort of damage they inflict when they DO THEMSELVES IN

The pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, came to the U.S. on a temporary student visa in 2012 for flight school. The legality of his immigration status is unclear.

Freitekh’s potential motivations are unclear at this time. Local media report he was killed in the crash.

Motivations unclear???

Yeah right.:rolleyes:

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

So do they have the motivation for this yet?

Motivations:

Couldn't get the sort of Kebab he liked?

Pokémon GO didn't work properly?

Was a gay Muslim and was dumped by secret Hell's Angel's boyfriend?

I was alluding to general principles of 'Islamic medicine' I do not know anything about the actual life of the Jordanian pilot

Uh, then why did you state this?

The problem of the young Jordanian pilot is that he was insufficiently RELIGIOUS

Doesn't even appear at this time to have had anything to do with his religion....he was not doing well in flight school and being a pilot was a big dream of his. But hey, he's Muslim...gotta be religion :dunno:
Where did you hear he wanted to be a pilot? Everything I have heard is, his parents wanted him to be a pilot. He had been fighting it since day one.

Freitekh's Facebook page is littered with photos showing his love of flying, including his profile picture that shows Freitekh kissing the nose of a plane. He also posted several pictures of the insides of cockpits and images with inspirational quotes related to flying, including "Born To Be A Pilot" and "Your wings already exist all you have to do is fly."

Student Pilot Had Passion For Flying
I never met a pilot who kissed his airplane.

I did after I soloed. Never thought he and I would make it back to ground intact. We still chat on FaceBook.

They are thinking it might have been suicide (oh wait, he's Muslim, can't be mental illness :dunno:).

Another source said the student pilot started flying the plane erratically and the instructor fought to gain control before the crash. The source said the student was distraught and feeling stressed over his poor performance at the flight academy.

A federal official told The Courant that the crash appears to have been a case of suicide, and that nothing had been found by Wednesday evening to suggest terrorism. The official said authorities expected to clear the crash scene Wednesday night, but that FBI agents in Chicago, where the father of the student pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, lived briefly in the city's suburbs, were expected to continue to look into his background.

"Unfortunately, this looks, at this point, like an individual who wanted to end his life and used this event to do it," the official said.​

Suicide with someone else in the airplane, and tried to crash into others on the ground. That isn't suicide, it's attempted homicide.

And it was HORRIBLE planning and execution if that was the intent. I won't go into how to maximize casualties with a light plane -- but I looked at the crash scene and it didn't look anywhere near a planned deal.

Reports of him FIGHTING with his Instructor on board? C'mon. Hijacking a student training flight?
This guy was irritated about stuff. MAYBE irritated with American flight instructors who won't teach them how to fly into buildings.

Flight Instructor is still alive right? you'll know soon enough if your attention span allows.

Wonder if he was aiming for Pratt & Whitney which I read was 200 yds away?

And it was HORRIBLE planning and execution if that was the intent. I won't go into how to maximize casualties with a light plane -- but I looked at the crash scene and it didn't look anywhere near a planned deal.

Reports of him FIGHTING with his Instructor on board? C'mon. Hijacking a student training flight?
This guy was irritated about stuff. MAYBE irritated with American flight instructors who won't teach them how to fly into buildings.

Flight Instructor is still alive right? you'll know soon enough if your attention span allows.

Uh, then why did you state this?

The problem of the young Jordanian pilot is that he was insufficiently RELIGIOUS

Doesn't even appear at this time to have had anything to do with his religion....he was not doing well in flight school and being a pilot was a big dream of his. But hey, he's Muslim...gotta be religion :dunno:
Where did you hear he wanted to be a pilot? Everything I have heard is, his parents wanted him to be a pilot. He had been fighting it since day one.

Freitekh's Facebook page is littered with photos showing his love of flying, including his profile picture that shows Freitekh kissing the nose of a plane. He also posted several pictures of the insides of cockpits and images with inspirational quotes related to flying, including "Born To Be A Pilot" and "Your wings already exist all you have to do is fly."

Student Pilot Had Passion For Flying
I never met a pilot who kissed his airplane.

I did after I soloed. Never thought he and I would make it back to ground intact. We still chat on FaceBook.
Yep! And after you arrived at your destination you had 30 minutes to call them and confirm arrival or they would call out the guard. I remember forgetting that step once. Serious frowns ensued.

Forum List

Back