🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

The pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, came to the U.S. on a temporary student visa in 2012 for flight school. The legality of his immigration status is unclear.

Freitekh’s potential motivations are unclear at this time. Local media report he was killed in the crash.

Motivations unclear???

Yeah right.:rolleyes:

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City
The pilot is alive and he says it was no accident.
How do we know if it was or was not an accident?

Never mind the survivor said so, so this flight instructor never got any vibs that this guy might be a terrorists or would down a plane on purpose? I highly question this.
The survivor instructor said so. Although I am sure you're ready to dismiss it as some ploy to frame a poor innocent Muslim scumbag.

Never mind the survivor said so, so this flight instructor never got any vibs that this guy might be a terrorists or would down a plane on purpose? I highly question this.
Of course you would. Dummie

Well its seems to be the prudent thing to do instead of jumping to conclusions.
Try reading ass wipe!

Earlier Wednesday, the National Transportation Safety Board confirmed that an investigation indicated the crash was intentional.

Deadly Small Plane Crash In Connecticut Appears To Be Suicide, Official Says

What is it about the word "appears" that you don't understand?
The NTSB reported that the FBI would take the lead in the investigation. The aircraft had two sets of controls, police said.

Maybe the instructor is covering his own a..!

Penelope, the Muslim apologists extraordinaire.

They are thinking it might have been suicide (oh wait, he's Muslim, can't be mental illness :dunno:).

Sources: Student Pilot Was Distraught, Fought With Instructor; Road Reopened

Another source said the student pilot started flying the plane erratically and the instructor fought to gain control before the crash. The source said the student was distraught and feeling stressed over his poor performance at the flight academy.

A federal official told The Courant that the crash appears to have been a case of suicide, and that nothing had been found by Wednesday evening to suggest terrorism. The official said authorities expected to clear the crash scene Wednesday night, but that FBI agents in Chicago, where the father of the student pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, lived briefly in the city's suburbs, were expected to continue to look into his background.

"Unfortunately, this looks, at this point, like an individual who wanted to end his life and used this event to do it," the official said.​

Suicide with someone else in the airplane, and tried to crash into others on the ground. That isn't suicide, it's attempted homicide.

The pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, came to the U.S. on a temporary student visa in 2012 for flight school. The legality of his immigration status is unclear.

Freitekh’s potential motivations are unclear at this time. Local media report he was killed in the crash.

Motivations unclear???

The survivor instructor said so. Although I am sure you're ready to dismiss it as some ploy to frame a poor innocent Muslim scumbag.

Try reading ass wipe!

Earlier Wednesday, the National Transportation Safety Board confirmed that an investigation indicated the crash was intentional.

The NTSB reported that the FBI would take the lead in the investigation. The aircraft had two sets of controls, police said.

Penelope has no independent thought----she is a parrot. Somewhere----in some islamo Nazi propaganda rag----the
notion that DA PILOT done it----- has appeared

There won't be any solution to this problem until all Qurans are burned and all mosques closed, and the religion made illegal like the KKK is.

Sadly that day will probably never come therefore the problem will continue indefinitely.

It is a good thing the flight instructor was able to wrestle control for the small airplane with the would be terrorist.

What everyone else needs to do in the meantime is get training and carry concealed.

I would also keep a long gun or carbine handy in the trunk of your car as well.

There won't be any solution to this problem until all Qurans are burned and all mosques closed, and the religion made illegal like the KKK is.

Sadly that day will probably never come therefore the problem will continue indefinitely.

It is a good thing the flight instructor was able to wrestle control for the small airplane with the would be terrorist.

What everyone else needs to do in the meantime is get training and carry concealed.

I would also keep a long gun or carbine handy in the trunk of your car as well.

Who really knows, maybe the instructor was trying to commit suicide, not the other guy. We have one version of the story, is there a black box on small planes?

The 2nd amendment was about state militias, not everyone packing a gun today. No one should be allowed to have a gun but a hunting rifle. Everybody out there has a gun now, and all the loose canons are using them. All gun owners move to Texas.

They are thinking it might have been suicide (oh wait, he's Muslim, can't be mental illness :dunno:).

Sources: Student Pilot Was Distraught, Fought With Instructor; Road Reopened

Another source said the student pilot started flying the plane erratically and the instructor fought to gain control before the crash. The source said the student was distraught and feeling stressed over his poor performance at the flight academy.

A federal official told The Courant that the crash appears to have been a case of suicide, and that nothing had been found by Wednesday evening to suggest terrorism. The official said authorities expected to clear the crash scene Wednesday night, but that FBI agents in Chicago, where the father of the student pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, lived briefly in the city's suburbs, were expected to continue to look into his background.

"Unfortunately, this looks, at this point, like an individual who wanted to end his life and used this event to do it," the official said.​

Suicide with someone else in the airplane, and tried to crash into others on the ground. That isn't suicide, it's attempted homicide.

You took the words right out of my mouth! :thup:

Suicide my ass.

At some point, one can only hope, not in the too distant future devote Muslim followers will clean and purge their own house.

muslims are people. An interesting phenomenon is "ISLAMIC MEDICINE" -------which---of course---was founded by muhummad. The study of "Islamic medicine" becomes
co-mingled with the training of doctors in muslim countries.
In Islamic medicine---the origin of "mental illness is.......
insufficient 'deen' ----<<< that means 'religion' ---specifically
islam. The problem of the young Jordanian pilot is that he was insufficiently RELIGIOUS

That's a societal problem that manifested itself in depression in the pilot. No different than if an American is ostracized from his family for not being devoutly religious.

I was alluding to general principles of 'Islamic medicine' I do not know anything about the actual life of the Jordanian pilot

Uh, then why did you state this?

The problem of the young Jordanian pilot is that he was insufficiently RELIGIOUS

Doesn't even appear at this time to have had anything to do with his religion....he was not doing well in flight school and being a pilot was a big dream of his. But hey, he's Muslim...gotta be religion :dunno:
Where did you hear he wanted to be a pilot? Everything I have heard is, his parents wanted him to be a pilot. He had been fighting it since day one.

Freitekh's Facebook page is littered with photos showing his love of flying, including his profile picture that shows Freitekh kissing the nose of a plane. He also posted several pictures of the insides of cockpits and images with inspirational quotes related to flying, including "Born To Be A Pilot" and "Your wings already exist all you have to do is fly."

Student Pilot Had Passion For Flying

At some point, one can only hope, not in the too distant future devote Muslim followers will clean and purge their own house.

Sadly, the only way Islamists can purge their house is with blood.

With blood from the infidel. :(

"Police said they have not ruled anything out as far as a possible motive for the crash. They said they could not comment about whether terrorism is being investigated.

“Terrorism is a criminal act,” East Hartford Police spokesman Lieutenant Joshua Litwin said at a press conference. “There is a lot of criminal investigators on scene. Nothing has been ruled out.”

Feras M. Freitekh: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Could be a terrorist act.

Motivations unclear???

Try reading ass wipe!

Moslem apologist pathetic.

That's a societal problem that manifested itself in depression in the pilot. No different than if an American is ostracized from his family for not being devoutly religious.

I was alluding to general principles of 'Islamic medicine' I do not know anything about the actual life of the Jordanian pilot

The problem of the young Jordanian pilot is that he was insufficiently RELIGIOUS

Doesn't even appear at this time to have had anything to do with his religion....he was not doing well in flight school and being a pilot was a big dream of his. But hey, he's Muslim...gotta be religion :dunno:
Where did you hear he wanted to be a pilot? Everything I have heard is, his parents wanted him to be a pilot. He had been fighting it since day one.

Freitekh's Facebook page is littered with photos showing his love of flying, including his profile picture that shows Freitekh kissing the nose of a plane. He also posted several pictures of the insides of cockpits and images with inspirational quotes related to flying, including "Born To Be A Pilot" and "Your wings already exist all you have to do is fly."

I never met a pilot who kissed his airplane.

They wouldnt be progressives if they werent leaping to the defense of islamist terrorists......

Agree.

Out of the woodwork they come.

And it's always the usual suspects.

Oh well. :dunno:

Oh well is right since the usual suspects have already labeled it terrorism - who needs any evidence :dunno:

I missed that ----did someone label the event "terrorism"?
so far the only information we got leads to "not so stable Jordanian----28 years old"

I never met a pilot who kissed his airplane.

arabs are very emotional people----they do lots of kissing-----
----really---not a joke or cynical remark-----they do

Forum List

Back