🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

video on this breaking news

not good for the pro-immigration people

I agree.
No good for the Clinton people.

Oh, but a plane crash resulting in death and serious injury is "good" for the Trump people? No wonder we all think you're such colossal pieces of shit. You are!

oh...today's first sheeple ^^^

Wrong again. I'm a Bernie supporter, always have been. I'm not crazy about Hillary at all.

But I'm also not crazy.

video on this breaking news

I agree.

Oh, but a plane crash resulting in death and serious injury is "good" for the Trump people? No wonder we all think you're such colossal pieces of shit. You are!

you are being IDIOTIC------no one said IT IS GOOD------the issue addressed was the EFFECT this tragedy had on the
elections--------you are playing NIT PICKING

She said "this is not good for the Clinton people."

It's a deadly plane crash. It's good for NO PEOPLE.

And given that Trump has gone on Twitter after terrorist attacks before to accept "congratulations" over predicting them, it's not too far a leap to assume the Trump people are agreeing with me.

you are still being stupid-----the issue she addressed was the effect that another terrorist action might have on the upcoming elections-----you are DESPERATELY trying to make a moral issue of the comment by OVER INTERPRETATION

I agree.

you are being IDIOTIC------no one said IT IS GOOD------the issue addressed was the EFFECT this tragedy had on the

And given that Trump has gone on Twitter after terrorist attacks before to accept "congratulations" over predicting them, it's not too far a leap to assume the Trump people are agreeing with me.

you are still being stupid-----the issue she addressed was the effect that another terrorist action might have on the upcoming elections-----you are DESPERATELY trying to make a moral issue of the comment by OVER INTERPRETATION

It is a moral issue. We no longer see tragedy in terms of fellow humans suffering. We see it in terms of rote tribalism and cynical political analysis.

Keep cheerleading the next disaster for your boy Trump. Watch where it gets him in November. Could be the worst electoral college landslide since 84.

I agree.

It is a moral issue. We no longer see tragedy in terms of fellow humans suffering. We see it in terms of rote tribalism and cynical political analysis.

Keep cheerleading the next disaster for your boy Trump. Watch where it gets him in November. Could be the worst electoral college landslide since 84.

what a bore... *yawn* ^^^

Probably like your shitty, white bread suburban life, horse-faced bitch.

I agree.

Moral? how so?

You may no longer see tragedy in terms of human suffering, do not pin your obtuse perspective on others.

Probably like your shitty, white bread suburban life, horse-faced bitch.
Horse face ? that is me you nitwit I was just responding to you until my GF told to stop answering fools and clowns and took my tool away from me.

giphy.gif

I agree.

Did you look at 80?

Moral? how so?

You may no longer see tragedy in terms of human suffering, do not pin your obtuse perspective on others.

The rubber/glue defense? Try just saying that next time, it's faster.

Moral? how so?

The rubber/glue defense? Try just saying that next time, it's faster.
Rubber/glue? Are you crazy ? what the hell are you talking about.

This is the crash scene....wow....that the pilot survived it, is nothing short of a miracle!

I have my own ideas based on information so far but no facts to back them yet.
Police should look into why his family wanted him to learn to fly so badly.
Perhaps he was avoiding his future.

I agree.

Hypocrite. The left does it every time there is a police shooting of a minority.

I hope the pilot got to a really good burn facility------as for the Jordanian-------here is an opportunity for the USA to review what famous VETTING process

He wasn't a refugee. He came in on a student Visa in 2012. There is no famous "vetting process" in that regard.

The pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, came to the U.S. on a temporary student visa in 2012 for flight school. The legality of his immigration status is unclear.

Freitekh’s potential motivations are unclear at this time. Local media report he was killed in the crash.

Motivations unclear???

Yeah right.:rolleyes:

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City
Oh nonsense. He was a blonde haired blued eyed swiss.
Surely he was 'hispanic' :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back