🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

How do we know if it was or was not an accident?

Never mind the survivor said so, so this flight instructor never got any vibs that this guy might be a terrorists or would down a plane on purpose? I highly question this.
Of course you would. Dummie

The pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, came to the U.S. on a temporary student visa in 2012 for flight school. The legality of his immigration status is unclear.

Freitekh’s potential motivations are unclear at this time. Local media report he was killed in the crash.

Motivations unclear???

Yeah right.:rolleyes:

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City
The pilot is alive and he says it was no accident.

Never mind the survivor said so, so this flight instructor never got any vibs that this guy might be a terrorists or would down a plane on purpose? I highly question this.
The survivor instructor said so. Although I am sure you're ready to dismiss it as some ploy to frame a poor innocent Muslim scumbag.

Well its seems to be the prudent thing to do instead of jumping to conclusions.

The survivor instructor said so. Although I am sure you're ready to dismiss it as some ploy to frame a poor innocent Muslim scumbag.

I agree,

Also CNN (Clinton News Network) and all the other Clinton mouthpiece media are going to deny it was terrorism....or at least sugar coat this news.

They will lie and lie ..... exactly like Crooked Clinton does.

They must protect Dear Leader.

The pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, came to the U.S. on a temporary student visa in 2012 for flight school. The legality of his immigration status is unclear.

Freitekh’s potential motivations are unclear at this time. Local media report he was killed in the crash.

Motivations unclear???

Try reading ass wipe!

Earlier Wednesday, the National Transportation Safety Board confirmed that an investigation indicated the crash was intentional.

Deadly Small Plane Crash In Connecticut Appears To Be Suicide, Official Says

Motivations unclear???

Try reading ass wipe!

Earlier Wednesday, the National Transportation Safety Board confirmed that an investigation indicated the crash was intentional.

What is it about the word "appears" that you don't understand?
The NTSB reported that the FBI would take the lead in the investigation. The aircraft had two sets of controls, police said.

Maybe the instructor is covering his own a..!

Ok so now MSNBC tickers the story, but without name or mention of intent or background.
Surely silencing this one as long as possible and probably will wait till 3 in the morning to wisk something real fast that will still beat around the bush.

I hope the pilot got to a really good burn facility------as for the Jordanian-------here is an opportunity for the USA to review what famous VETTING process

At least I am glad to hear the authorities are saying that nothing can be ruled out (meaning terrorism of course) and the case has been given to the FBI.

You know, it is beyond me how can Americans keep on "teaching"Islamic students how to fly planes -- after what happened in 9/11.

You would think they'd be more careful....it is almost like they have a deathwish. :dunno:
Ah...so there ought to be laws in place keeping muslims from flight school........ok.

Give them a carpet remnant instead.

Motivations unclear???

Try reading ass wipe!

The NTSB reported that the FBI would take the lead in the investigation. The aircraft had two sets of controls, police said.

Yes right. The FBI is called with every little airplane accudent. You run with that dearie!

Now I know how the Iraqis felt when Saddam controlling the media.
Does Bagdad Bob have an MSNBC EMAIL address from his jail cell?

Motivations unclear???

Try reading ass wipe!

Yes right. The FBI is called with every little airplane accudent. You run with that dearie!

sit tight-----know with whom you communicate-------the next assertion will be DA MOOOSAD did it

This is an odd story because the young Jordanian man didn't want to be there and didn't want to learn to fly the plane. He was under some kind of threat from his family.

Maybe these young men going crazy are under family threat. The families aren't innocent muslims with a mentally ill son, the families are forcing these young men into terrorism.

This is an odd story because the young Jordanian man didn't want to be there and didn't want to learn to fly the plane. He was under some kind of threat from his family.

Maybe these young men going crazy are under family threat. The families aren't innocent muslims with a mentally ill son, the families are forcing these young men into terrorism.

catlover-----from where do you have this family pressure
information?

It's always something with these "innocent young Muslims" ...always something!!!

And we all know how that "something" ends. :mad-61:

What is wrong with these people?

Would it be that their Religion of Peace...has something to do with it??

It's always something with these "innocent young Muslims" ...always something!!!

And we all know how that "something" ends. :mad-61:

What is wrong with these people?

Would it be that their Religion of Peace...has something to do with it??

I have a PERVERSE curiosity about the details

video on this breaking news

not good for the pro-immigration people

I agree.
No good for the Clinton people.

Oh, but a plane crash resulting in death and serious injury is "good" for the Trump people? No wonder we all think you're such colossal pieces of shit. You are!

you are being IDIOTIC------no one said IT IS GOOD------the issue addressed was the EFFECT this tragedy had on the
elections--------you are playing NIT PICKING

video on this breaking news

not good for the pro-immigration people

I agree.
No good for the Clinton people.

Oh, but a plane crash resulting in death and serious injury is "good" for the Trump people? No wonder we all think you're such colossal pieces of shit. You are!

you are being IDIOTIC------no one said IT IS GOOD------the issue addressed was the EFFECT this tragedy had on the
elections--------you are playing NIT PICKING

She said "this is not good for the Clinton people."

It's a deadly plane crash. It's good for NO PEOPLE.

And given that Trump has gone on Twitter after terrorist attacks before to accept "congratulations" over predicting them, it's not too far a leap to assume the Trump people are agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back