🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

Actually, we probably would. Remember the guy than rammed his plane into an irs building? Much ado about that as well.
Guilty til proven innocent. Welcome to America.
Saying terrorism isn't ruled out yet is not saying someone is guilty of terrorism, it's saying it isn't ruled out yet.

Right.

Because if the guy's name was Robert Johnson, and he was a white insurance adjuster from Greenwich, we'd TOTALLY have this thread.

That guy wrote a manifesto and hit the IRS building dead-on. It's a little different.
Because he wrote the manifesto not because he used a plane as a weapon?

Is this a rhetorical question? Of course the fucking manifesto. It's a confession, you dolt!

Before we knew his goal there was much speculation about it. Anyone that crashes a plane and suicide is the reason given, on a busy street, near certain infrastructure, etc., no matter their name there would be discussion.
Actually, we probably would. Remember the guy than rammed his plane into an irs building? Much ado about that as well.
Saying terrorism isn't ruled out yet is not saying someone is guilty of terrorism, it's saying it isn't ruled out yet.

Right.

Because if the guy's name was Robert Johnson, and he was a white insurance adjuster from Greenwich, we'd TOTALLY have this thread.

That guy wrote a manifesto and hit the IRS building dead-on. It's a little different.

When you crash in a city, by definition you crash "near infrastructure."

We already know he tried to take the pilot out with him. That is attempted murder right there.

Right.

Better organised :eusa_think:

Notice my qualifier- certain.

Who's a dolt?
Before we knew his goal there was much speculation about it. Anyone that crashes a plane and suicide is the reason given, on a busy street, near certain infrastructure, etc., no matter their name there would be discussion.

Right.

Right.

Is this a rhetorical question? Of course the fucking manifesto. It's a confession, you dolt!
Sorry, there is something called the totality of the circumstances, meaning did he commit this supposed suicide while alone or did he use a plane as a dangerous instrumentality where he could have killed many.

And included another.
Right.

Sorry, there is something called the totality of the circumstances, meaning did he commit this supposed suicide while alone or did he use a plane as a dangerous instrumentality where he could have killed many.

Who's a dolt?
Right.

I was referring to Alex

I know...

Who's a dolt?

I was referring to Alex

Right.

Look, I don't blame people for suspecting terrorism when a Middle Eastern man appears to have deliberately crashed a plan near a populated area.

What I find somewhat hilarious and definitely repugnant is someone starting a thread about said crash, and coming to the immediate conclusion that (a) it was terrorism and (b) a presidential campaign has been helped/damaged by the crash.

(a) We don't know if it's terrorism.

(b) LOL @ Trump being helped by ANYTHING.

I know...

Who's a dolt?

I was referring to Alex

Then why'd you ask?

Forget it.
I know...

Who's a dolt?

I was referring to Alex

Then why'd you ask?

They are thinking it might have been suicide (oh wait, he's Muslim, can't be mental illness :dunno:).

Sources: Student Pilot Was Distraught, Fought With Instructor; Road Reopened

Another source said the student pilot started flying the plane erratically and the instructor fought to gain control before the crash. The source said the student was distraught and feeling stressed over his poor performance at the flight academy.

A federal official told The Courant that the crash appears to have been a case of suicide, and that nothing had been found by Wednesday evening to suggest terrorism. The official said authorities expected to clear the crash scene Wednesday night, but that FBI agents in Chicago, where the father of the student pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, lived briefly in the city's suburbs, were expected to continue to look into his backgr​
Forget it.
I know...

Who's a dolt?

I was referring to Alex

Then why'd you ask?

Oh, you mean "certain infrastructure" like busy roads? As if those are rare in any city?

Shut up already.

YOU shut up!

What a pest.

Sources: Student Pilot Was Distraught, Fought With Instructor; Road Reopened
Uhhh, no. Like defense contractor Pratt & Whitney within 200 yds of where he crashed.

Forget it.
I know...

Who's a dolt?

I was referring to Alex

Then why'd you ask?

Oh, you mean "certain infrastructure" like busy roads? As if those are rare in any city?

Shut up already.

Uhhh, no. Like defense contractor Pratt & Whitney within 200 yds of where he crashed.

Shut up already.

He could've crashed somewhere else "near" a post office, or "near" a police station, or "near" a school or "near" a tax agency's office, etc. etc. etc.

Forget it.
Then why'd you ask?

Shut up already.

YOU shut up!

What a pest.

Having trouble with the quote function, cupcake?

cupcake?

really....just f*** off...

You're a trump supporter, aren't you a fan of demeaning, sexist nicknames?

FBI concerned about plane crash proximity to Pratt & Whitney

true, and if he had tried to take someone else out with him, as he did, it would be questioned. Just as the guy that took out the irs building and others with it was and the manifesto was found.

Shut up already.

He could've crashed somewhere else "near" a post office, or "near" a police station, or "near" a school or "near" a tax agency's office, etc. etc. etc.

Forum List

Back