🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

Notice my qualifier- certain.

Who's a dolt?
Before we knew his goal there was much speculation about it. Anyone that crashes a plane and suicide is the reason given, on a busy street, near certain infrastructure, etc., no matter their name there would be discussion.
Actually, we probably would. Remember the guy than rammed his plane into an irs building? Much ado about that as well.

That guy wrote a manifesto and hit the IRS building dead-on. It's a little different.

When you crash in a city, by definition you crash "near infrastructure."

I was referring to Alex
Shut up....GaryDolt

Forget it.

Oh, you mean "certain infrastructure" like busy roads? As if those are rare in any city?

Shut up already.

YOU shut up!

What a pest.

Having trouble with the quote function, cupcake?

cupcake?

really....just f*** off...

You're a trump supporter, aren't you a fan of demeaning, sexist nicknames?
You are an athletic supporter, you should come up for air.

Who's a dolt?
Before we knew his goal there was much speculation about it. Anyone that crashes a plane and suicide is the reason given, on a busy street, near certain infrastructure, etc., no matter their name there would be discussion.
That guy wrote a manifesto and hit the IRS building dead-on. It's a little different.

I was referring to Alex
Shut up....GaryDolt

I've got feelings, too, asshole. :p

Actually, we probably would. Remember the guy than rammed his plane into an irs building? Much ado about that as well.

Because he wrote the manifesto not because he used a plane as a weapon?

Is this a rhetorical question? Of course the fucking manifesto. It's a confession, you dolt!
Sorry, there is something called the totality of the circumstances, meaning did he commit this supposed suicide while alone or did he use a plane as a dangerous instrumentality where he could have killed many.

Look, I don't blame people for suspecting terrorism when a Middle Eastern man appears to have deliberately crashed a plan near a populated area.

What I find somewhat hilarious and definitely repugnant is someone starting a thread about said crash, and coming to the immediate conclusion that (a) it was terrorism and (b) a presidential campaign has been helped/damaged by the crash.

(a) We don't know if it's terrorism.

(b) LOL @ Trump being helped by ANYTHING.
We do not know if it is not terrorism ,that has been my position all along until we find out all possibilities are on the table.

FBI concerned about plane crash proximity to Pratt & Whitney

true, and if he had tried to take someone else out with him, as he did, it would be questioned. Just as the guy that took out the irs building and others with it was and the manifesto was found.
Uhhh, no. Like defense contractor Pratt & Whitney within 200 yds of where he crashed.
Forget it.
Then why'd you ask?

Oh, you mean "certain infrastructure" like busy roads? As if those are rare in any city?

Shut up already.

He could've crashed somewhere else "near" a post office, or "near" a police station, or "near" a school or "near" a tax agency's office, etc. etc. etc.

Again, questions are great.

Immediate pronouncements of terrorism and pre-emptive political analysis based on that hasty conclusion, IMO, is stupid.

Who's a dolt?

I was referring to Alex
Shut up....GaryDolt

Asshole? feelings? I do not swing that way, cupcake.

Because he wrote the manifesto not because he used a plane as a weapon?

Is this a rhetorical question? Of course the fucking manifesto. It's a confession, you dolt!
Sorry, there is something called the totality of the circumstances, meaning did he commit this supposed suicide while alone or did he use a plane as a dangerous instrumentality where he could have killed many.

Look, I don't blame people for suspecting terrorism when a Middle Eastern man appears to have deliberately crashed a plan near a populated area.

What I find somewhat hilarious and definitely repugnant is someone starting a thread about said crash, and coming to the immediate conclusion that (a) it was terrorism and (b) a presidential campaign has been helped/damaged by the crash.

(a) We don't know if it's terrorism.

(b) LOL @ Trump being helped by ANYTHING.
We do not know if it is not terrorism ,that has been my position all along until we find out all possibilities are on the table.

It's not the OP's position.

Forget it.

Shut up already.

YOU shut up!

What a pest.

cupcake?

Well you clearly are.

Shut up already.

YOU shut up!

What a pest.

cupcake?

Well you clearly are.

...When the shoe fits. I know a mental lightweight when I see one. She's definitely that.

Who's a dolt?

I was referring to Alex
Shut up....GaryDolt

Asshole? feelings? I do not swing that way, cupcake.

Lighten the fuck up.

PS your dog is ugly
My dog is ugly? LOL you just went full retard.:uhoh3::slap:

never-go-full-retard_1271.gif

YOU shut up!

What a pest.

cupcake?

Well you clearly are.

...When the shoe fits. I know a mental lightweight when I see one. She's definitely that.
No she isn't.

YOU shut up!

What a pest.

cupcake?

Well you clearly are.

Come here GD put your head on my chest, now what I am about to tell may hurt, but, skye can run circles around your pointy little head. You come to this thread and get your ass kicked, you had a meltdown and my dog is laughing her ass off at your insipid remark.:itsok:

I hope the pilot got to a really good burn facility------as for the Jordanian-------here is an opportunity for the USA to review what famous VETTING process

At least I am glad to hear the authorities are saying that nothing can be ruled out (meaning terrorism of course) and the case has been given to the FBI.

You know, it is beyond me how can Americans keep on "teaching"Islamic students how to fly planes -- after what happened in 9/11.

You would think they'd be more careful....it is almost like they have a deathwish. :dunno:
Ah...so there ought to be laws in place keeping muslims from flight school........ok.

Yeah, that's just what she said.

Moron.

cupcake?

Well you clearly are.

Come here GD put your head on my chest, now what I am about to tell may hurt, but, skye can run circles around your pointy little head. You come to this thread and get your ass kicked, you had a meltdown and my dog is laughing her ass off at your insipid remark.:itsok:

LMAO, no.

She called the kid terrorist scum on the first page. Even if she ends up being right, an intelligent person doesn't jump into breaking news with that level of arrogant stupidity.

cupcake?

Well you clearly are.

LMAO, no.

She called the kid terrorist scum on the first page. Even if she ends up being right, an intelligent person doesn't jump into breaking news with that level of arrogant stupidity.

GaryDog: "an intelligent person doesn't jump into breaking news with that level of arrogant stupidity"

Finally some self honesty, now the next step is seeking forgiveness from everyone you annoyed in this thread with your arrogance and haughty demeanor.

Well you clearly are.

LMAO, no.

GaryDog: "an intelligent person doesn't jump into breaking news with that level of arrogant stupidity"

Finally some self honesty, now the next step is seeking forgiveness from everyone you annoyed in this thread with your arrogance and haughty demeanor.

My position was that we don't know, and forming a conclusion was stupid.

If that's what you all call arrogance, then perhaps you don't know the definition, and therefore I'm not the stupid one here.

cupcake?

Well you clearly are.

LMAO, no.

Islamic scum terrorists have been using vehicles of different types regularly, all over the world, in order to inflict murder and mayhem on innocent people. It's not unjustified to think 'here we go again'. You are being incredibly precious about it. Diddums.

Well you clearly are.

LMAO, no.

Islamic scum terrorists have been using vehicles of different types regularly, all over the world, in order to inflict murder and mayhem on innocent people. It's not unjustified to think 'here we go again'. You are being incredibly precious about it. Diddums.

LMAO, really? So this event -- with almost none of the facts known -- deserved this brilliant bit from skye?

Also CNN (Clinton News Network) and all the other Clinton mouthpiece media are going to deny it was terrorism....or at least sugar coat this news.

They will lie and lie ..... exactly like Crooked Clinton does.

They must protect Dear Leader.

"Clinton News Network" how clever!!!!

And naturally all the cable news are lying communists if they don't come right out and vilify the pilot instantly as a terrorist, and demand a closing of the borders.

Shrill, indeed.

Forum List

Back