🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

You're a trump supporter, aren't you a fan of demeaning, sexist nicknames?
Well you clearly are.

...When the shoe fits. I know a mental lightweight when I see one. She's definitely that.
Come here GD put your head on my chest, now what I am about to tell may hurt, but, skye can run circles around your pointy little head. You come to this thread and get your ass kicked, you had a meltdown and my dog is laughing her ass off at your insipid remark.:itsok:

LMAO, no.

She called the kid terrorist scum on the first page. Even if she ends up being right, an intelligent person doesn't jump into breaking news with that level of arrogant stupidity.

GaryDog: "an intelligent person doesn't jump into breaking news with that level of arrogant stupidity"

Finally some self honesty, now the next step is seeking forgiveness from everyone you annoyed in this thread with your arrogance and haughty demeanor.

I agree! :2up:

But then again....sheeple are dense.

He should change his/her name to GarySheep instead of GaryDog :laugh:

Well you clearly are.

...When the shoe fits. I know a mental lightweight when I see one. She's definitely that.
Come here GD put your head on my chest, now what I am about to tell may hurt, but, skye can run circles around your pointy little head. You come to this thread and get your ass kicked, you had a meltdown and my dog is laughing her ass off at your insipid remark.:itsok:

LMAO, no.

She called the kid terrorist scum on the first page. Even if she ends up being right, an intelligent person doesn't jump into breaking news with that level of arrogant stupidity.

GaryDog: "an intelligent person doesn't jump into breaking news with that level of arrogant stupidity"

Finally some self honesty, now the next step is seeking forgiveness from everyone you annoyed in this thread with your arrogance and haughty demeanor.

Another fucking brilliant rejoinder from the less-attractive Ann Coulter wanna-be.

Well you clearly are.

LMAO, no.

My position was that we don't know, and forming a conclusion was stupid.

If that's what you all call arrogance, then perhaps you don't know the definition, and therefore I'm not the stupid one here.

GaryDog: "I'm not the stupid one here."

You are correct, my apologies, you are less than stupid, you are too arrogant to see your own dunderheadedness.

Well you clearly are.

LMAO, no.

Islamic scum terrorists have been using vehicles of different types regularly, all over the world, in order to inflict murder and mayhem on innocent people. It's not unjustified to think 'here we go again'. You are being incredibly precious about it. Diddums.

LMAO, really? So this event -- with almost none of the facts known -- deserved this brilliant bit from skye?

Also CNN (Clinton News Network) and all the other Clinton mouthpiece media are going to deny it was terrorism....or at least sugar coat this news.

They will lie and lie ..... exactly like Crooked Clinton does.

They must protect Dear Leader.

"Clinton News Network" how clever!!!!
You think your media is pure as the driven snow? Lol.

Well you clearly are.

LMAO, no.

skye: "change his/her name to GarySheep instead of GaryDog :laugh:"

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

I was not far away when it happened. Local discussion suggests his target was the Pratt & Whitney plant very close but the instructor fought him to try to keep from killing the workers inside. P&W makes jet engines used in American military aircraft.

Local discussion amounts to gossip...would they have access to information the rest don't? I doubt it.

Before we knew his goal there was much speculation about it. Anyone that crashes a plane and suicide is the reason given, on a busy street, near certain infrastructure, etc., no matter their name there would be discussion.
Actually, we probably would. Remember the guy than rammed his plane into an irs building? Much ado about that as well.
Saying terrorism isn't ruled out yet is not saying someone is guilty of terrorism, it's saying it isn't ruled out yet.

Right.

Because if the guy's name was Robert Johnson, and he was a white insurance adjuster from Greenwich, we'd TOTALLY have this thread.

That guy wrote a manifesto and hit the IRS building dead-on. It's a little different.

When you crash in a city, by definition you crash "near infrastructure."

It was his local airport, local area, not some special target.

Well you clearly are.

LMAO, no.

The Isle of Skye is great for raising sheep. Big industry there.

LMAO, no.

Had some halal shoulder chops last week, oh so good and tender..

LMAO, no.

"The Isle of Skye is great for raising sheep."

Skye has her own Isle? It's great for raising sheep? Skye doesn't look like a raising sheep type person :spinner:

LMAO, no.

"The Isle of Skye is great for raising sheep."

Skye has her own Isle? It's great for raising sheep? Skye doesn't look like a raising sheep type person :spinner:
She said she had the rubber boots..

Garydog is right about some things though. Seems some folks have decided it's terrorism to the point of offering complete speculation.

Police haven't. Of course they haven't taken anything off the table. That would be irresponsible before the investigation is complete. What they have said so far is - no evidence of terror links, no evidence of religiosity, nothing yet found in his background.

What evidence is confirmed? A struggle of some kind in the cockpit leading to the crash.
They guy badly wanted to be a pilot.
*Might* have been washing out of the program.
Was a Muslim.

LMAO, no.

Skye is a beautiful place, especially as it doesn't have any Coyotes. :)

LMAO, no.

It is indeed. Lots of sheep. Good border collies too.

Maybe we should call you Skyesheep ;)

LMAO, no.

But no Coyotes! ;)

But no Coyotes! ;)

Foxes. They got foxes. We're all kissing cousins.

But no Coyotes! ;)

skye is a fox, of that there is no doubt.

Moreover, the only one in usmb to be sure.

Last edited:

But no Coyotes! ;)

skye is a fox, of that there is no doubt.

Moreover, the only in usmb to be sure.

oh yeah! :D:p:mm:

They are thinking it might have been suicide (oh wait, he's Muslim, can't be mental illness :dunno:).

Sources: Student Pilot Was Distraught, Fought With Instructor; Road Reopened

Another source said the student pilot started flying the plane erratically and the instructor fought to gain control before the crash. The source said the student was distraught and feeling stressed over his poor performance at the flight academy.

A federal official told The Courant that the crash appears to have been a case of suicide, and that nothing had been found by Wednesday evening to suggest terrorism. The official said authorities expected to clear the crash scene Wednesday night, but that FBI agents in Chicago, where the father of the student pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, lived briefly in the city's suburbs, were expected to continue to look into his background.

"Unfortunately, this looks, at this point, like an individual who wanted to end his life and used this event to do it," the official said.​

Suicide with someone else in the airplane, and tried to crash into others on the ground. That isn't suicide, it's attempted homicide.
Exactly. If he wanted to kill himself he could have gone off and shot himself in the head or handed himself - ALONE.
That is the puzzling aspect .....he was in the plane over a populated area. The earmarks of a terrorist attack

"............. in a plane over a populated area" ---------------------- But with his freaking Flight Instructor. You want to commit suicide WITH your flight instructor? OR are you that SKILLED of a terrorist, that HIJACKING that plane FIRST - was a minimal problem? Sounds hare-brained to me. Why the complication of HIJACKING the plane?

Clues man.. Follow the clues... :badgrin: Did he hold his instructor at gunpoint and try to get him to hit a building? Because a nouveau pilot can barely cope with a runway, let alone a cityscape. OR FIND ANYTHING on the ground without experience.

BTW -- I was correct. The Hartford Pratt-Whitney plant is IN the landing pattern for E. Hartford airport. You either go over it on take-off or landing when you are practicing "in the pattern". So the plane was NOT SEEKING out the P&W plant. It's always in the path of local traffic.

Forum List

Back