Developing News: Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H., 44-37

The Hildabeast may as well pack it in, they find classified emails and now this, she's finished

Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H., 44-37

N.H. Democrats lukewarm to her tough image

front812_0.jpg

Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders has rocketed past longtime front-runner Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, a stunning turn in a race once considered a lock for the former secretary of state, a new Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll shows.

Sanders leads Clinton 44-37 percent among likely Democratic primary voters, the first time the heavily favored Clinton has trailed in the 2016 primary campaign, according to the poll of 442 Granite-Staters.

Poll Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H. 44-37 Boston Herald

He's from a neighboring state, which pretty much invalidates it if it were true, which it probably isn't.

Bernie is the Democrats answer to Trump- a tantrum the rank and file is throwing before doing what the establishment tells them to do.

Bold Prediction- it's going to be Hillary vs. Bush when this is all said and done, and Hillary will clean Bush's clock.

He's from a neighboring state, which pretty much invalidates it if it were true, which it probably isn't.

Bernie is the Democrats answer to Trump- a tantrum the rank and file is throwing before doing what the establishment tells them to do.

Bold Prediction- it's going to be Hillary vs. Bush when this is all said and done, and Hillary will clean Bush's clock.
I'll not cast my vote for her even if it means sitting home on election day. I didn't like her in 2008 and my opinion has not changed, if anything I dislike her more than ever.

I was watching Krauthammer last evening, he commented that the one problem Clinton can't escape is she is untrustworthy. I agree 100%

I was watching Krauthammer last evening, he commented that the one problem Clinton can't escape is she is untrustworthy. I agree 100%
Few politicians are trustworthy but you can trust her to do what big business tells her to do. She is a big business neo-con trying to pass as a populist and I am just not buying it.

Few politicians are trustworthy but you can trust her to do what big business tells her to do. She is a big business neo-con trying to pass as a populist and I am just not buying it.
Few are buying it and more and more will abandon her.

I'll not cast my vote for her even if it means sitting home on election day. I didn't like her in 2008 and my opinion has not changed, if anything I dislike her more than ever.
I`m sure your one (1) vote is extremely important to her:)

She has a hardcore group of supporters that will never turn away from her no matter what but perhaps more importantly, she will have a LOT of money to run on.

It's important to me and I will do with it what my conscience demands.

There can be a million single voters out there that think the same way. Don't laugh at it.

People can cross party lines in NH and independents can vote in NH primaries. So a lot of people might be crossing party lines to vote for Sanders if they don't like Clinton.

She has a hardcore group of supporters that will never turn away from her no matter what but perhaps more importantly, she will have a LOT of money to run on.
Even the hard core can evaporate if she is indicted...

Who`s to say what a scandal is these days? Anyone with a room temperature IQ knew that a president lied his country into war but that didn`t stop him from getting a second term.

I think Sanders was beating Clinton in NH by the realclear polls. So this is old.

I am more interested in Iowa.

Forum List

Back