Developing News: Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H., 44-37

The Hildabeast may as well pack it in, they find classified emails and now this, she's finished

Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H., 44-37

N.H. Democrats lukewarm to her tough image

front812_0.jpg

Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders has rocketed past longtime front-runner Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, a stunning turn in a race once considered a lock for the former secretary of state, a new Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll shows.

Sanders leads Clinton 44-37 percent among likely Democratic primary voters, the first time the heavily favored Clinton has trailed in the 2016 primary campaign, according to the poll of 442 Granite-Staters.

Poll Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H. 44-37 Boston Herald
635611139529249005-BensonCOLOR--Hillary-Clinton-emails-03-05-14-.jpg

The Hildabeast may as well pack it in, they find classified emails and now this, she's finished

Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H., 44-37

N.H. Democrats lukewarm to her tough image

front812_0.jpg

Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders has rocketed past longtime front-runner Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, a stunning turn in a race once considered a lock for the former secretary of state, a new Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll shows.

Sanders leads Clinton 44-37 percent among likely Democratic primary voters, the first time the heavily favored Clinton has trailed in the 2016 primary campaign, according to the poll of 442 Granite-Staters.

Poll Bernie Sanders surges ahead of Hillary Clinton in N.H. 44-37 Boston Herald
635611139529249005-BensonCOLOR--Hillary-Clinton-emails-03-05-14-.jpg

She was campaigning there not too long ago. Her answers to TPP and the Keystone pipeline left the crowd a bit confused.

I think Sanders was beating Clinton in NH by the realclear polls. So this is old.

I am more interested in Iowa.
Not sure why. Iowa is pretty much a waste. Very unrepresentative and the winners lose the nomination about as often as they win it.

I think Sanders was beating Clinton in NH by the realclear polls. So this is old.

Not sure why. Iowa is pretty much a waste. Very unrepresentative and the winners lose the nomination about as often as they win it.
I think it is about getting donors. The more you win. the more you get. If you do well in Iowa, big donors are more apt to give. Stay out of Iowa, donors think you are not a feasible candidate.

I think it is about getting donors. The more you win. the more you get. If you do well in Iowa, big donors are more apt to give. Stay out of Iowa, donors think you are not a feasible candidate.
There;s some advantage to winning. A really bad showing is bad news. But NH is a much more reliable and watched primary.

Yes, but it is showing the trend very strongly.
Hillary was at 60% and Sanders at 4% in the beginning.
Now Hillary is at 50% but Sanders is 28%

Every state Sanders visit, this Trend starts. New Hampshire was probably one of the earliest states he visited.

Forum List

Back