Developing: two dead and 768 ill amid Salmonella outbreak affecting 48 states

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Yahoo) – Two people are dead and 768 are ill due to a nationwide Salmonella outbreak, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported. The CDC recently posted updates regarding two separate outbreaks – one linked to contact with poultry in backyard flocks and one linked to contact with pig ear dog treats. According to the latest CDC report, the outbreak now involves 48 states with 768 people affected — 122
DEVELOPING: Two dead and 768 ill amid Salmonella outbreak affecting 48 states
=====================================

But then again eat it all you want good luck

(Yahoo) – Two people are dead and 768 are ill due to a nationwide Salmonella outbreak, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported. The CDC recently posted updates regarding two separate outbreaks – one linked to contact with poultry in backyard flocks and one linked to contact with pig ear dog treats. According to the latest CDC report, the outbreak now involves 48 states with 768 people affected — 122

eat what,pig ear dog treats?...

Since they issued a warning not to let your chickens come into your house, especially your kitchen, I am guessing most folks are safe

Sounds like all you have to do is pick one up, not eat it. Bulk pig ears only are suspect.

Sounds like all you have to do is pick one up, not eat it. Bulk pig ears only are suspect.
you shouldnt be feeding those things to your dog anyway....

Really? I don't have a dog, but a lot of dog owners I know give them to their dogs. Dogs love 'em. Probably just like people food, if it is really good, it must be bad for you, right?

Really? I don't have a dog, but a lot of dog owners I know give them to their dogs. Dogs love 'em. Probably just like people food, if it is really good, it must be bad for you, right?

They can upset their stomach, especially dogs with pancreatitis. Those rawhide things are even worse for dogs for a number of reasons--choking, splintering, teeth breaking....

i read they aint very digestible...my dog smells them and walks away...

They can upset their stomach, especially dogs with pancreatitis. Those rawhide things are even worse for dogs for a number of reasons--choking, splintering, teeth breaking....

Yup. I don't feed my dogs treats at all. Just their dog food. I buy Taste of the Wild. It ain't cheap but my dogs love it.

Of course the spoiled brats get some of my food as well. LOL

Yup. I don't feed my dogs treats at all. Just their dog food. I buy Taste of the Wild. It ain't cheap but my dogs love it.

to keep their teeth in decent shape they need something to chew on once in a while....

to keep their teeth in decent shape they need something to chew on once in a while....

They eat hard food and if they need it they get their teeth cleaned.

Takes care of their teeth
100%.

100%.
dogs wild and domestic have an urge to chew...chewing also helps keep the teeth and gums clean and strong, and encourages the flow of cleansing, antibacterial saliva through the dogs mouth.....and helps prevent plaque buildup on teeth and gum disease. ..

100%.
dogs wild and domestic have an urge to chew...chewing also helps keep the teeth and gums clean and strong, and encourages the flow of cleansing, antibacterial saliva through the dogs mouth.....and helps prevent plaque buildup on teeth and gum disease. ..

What they chew on matters though.

100%.

What they chew on matters though.
of course...

Forum List

Back