Devout Christians should not be prevented from engaging in NCAA sports.

Quit preaching hatred and division - problem solved.
If thats the metric for what is acceptable, then every left wing talk show in America would be removed from the air.
Just because you hate what some people are saying it does not mean they are necessarily being hateful. It's like when someone reminds you of what Jesus said and you want to beat them up. Sometimes the hate is in you.

If thats the metric for what is acceptable, then every left wing talk show in America would be removed from the air.
Just because you hate what some people are saying it does not mean they are necessarily being hateful. It's like when someone reminds you of what Jesus said and you want to beat them up. Sometimes the hate is in you.
Yeah, but pretty much every left wing media outlet sows hate and division daily.

Yeah, but pretty much every left wing media outlet sows hate and division daily.
if you hate what you are hearing check yourself first. I seriously don't see how so many on the right can call themselves Christians and yet be so full of wrath and pass by on the other side of those who are suffering every time.

Just in from the opinion desk at USA Today

"I spoke to the students of Oral Roberts University in 2019, in the times when we used to gather together in big groups. When I was there, I saw thousands of students passionate about their faith, their education and their desire to make a difference in the world. Such religious faith motivates all kinds of good actions our culture wants, from disaster relief to Eric Talley, the officer who bravely gave his life running into the mass shooting at a King Soopers in Boulder, Colorado, this week.

Yet, the mob has come for these college students. And this is our new reality.

Not just Oral Roberts
It’s easy to point out the eccentric elements of their history, but President Billy Wilson and the Oral Roberts faculty are well respected and the school is thriving. Yet, it apparently lacks the needed qualifications to play college sports today — a willingness to conform to the new moral dogma.

The dogma teaches that tolerance must mean agreement, then branding all who disagree as intolerant and harmful. Not satisfied that we respect opposing views on human sexuality, all must affirm homosexuality as acceptable within our own theology. There can no longer be any disagreement, only compliance.

This is a stunning 180 from the arguments we heard in 2009 when LGBTQ+ advocates maintained, “All we want is the right to marry. How will my gay marriage hurt you?” Now it’s: “We want your college accreditation, your athletic participation and more.”

We still have those discount Clutching Pearls on clearance too.

So now they're being forced to accept that gays are human beings who don't have to hide in the closet. Where will this end? Next thing, they be expected to respect women's right to choose, and then we're on our way to hell in a hand basket!!!

if you hate what you are hearing check yourself first. I seriously don't see how so many on the right can call themselves Christians and yet be so full of wrath and pass by on the other side of those who are suffering every time.
if you hate what you are hearing check yourself first

Thats great advice. Perhaps the left could apply this to themselves.

So, what I'm talking about is, every time a lefty says something like "all trump supporters are racist" or, "all right wingers are racist", or, "all conservatives want to take your rights away", or "all conservatives want to suppress your vote", basically, any of the standard tag lines that left wing talk hosts use, that is creating hatred and division.

I listen to these lefty talk shows, I hear them do it every day. I swear, some of these people can't go 30 seconds without using the word "racist", or calling conservatives racist. Its so ingrained into their narrative that they use it on every single topic that comes up with regards to the conservative party. You can almost set a clock to it, that's how predictable it is. You can guarantee, if it involved someone white, Christian, or conservative, they are going to interject the racist narrative into it.

You can also hear it in the people who call in to the show, because they all echo what the talk show has been saying. That kind of rhetoric creates hatred in all those lefty people who consume those shows in a daily basis, and that creates division.

Its all lies. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, but the left would have you believe that the entire right wing party, white people, and Christians are completely immersed in racism, and its simply not true, but that doesn't stop them from spouting those lies all over the radio, and social media.

Its amazing that conservatives are being censored and banned from social media for what they call "telling lies", yet you'll find no shortage of left wing lies, and that's ok...they don't seem to care about how hateful and divisive and dishonest the left can be.

So, that's what I mean by what I said.

Oral Roberts is the team America will be cheering for in the Sweet 16

Loyola Chicago is Gods favorite

View attachment 472277
you better check with the Pope to find out which Catholic university God is favoring because there are 3 of them in the Sweet 16.

And then there is Oral Roberts for the evangelical protestants

But I think the support of America as a whole will go to the last Christian school remaining at the end

So, what I'm talking about is, every time a lefty says something like "all trump supporters are racist" or, "all right wingers are racist", or, "all conservatives want to take your rights away", or "all conservatives want to suppress your vote", basically, any of the standard tag lines that left wing talk hosts use, that is creating hatred and division.

I listen to these lefty talk shows, I hear them do it every day. I swear, some of these people can't go 30 seconds without using the word "racist", or calling conservatives racist. Its so ingrained into their narrative that they use it on every single topic that comes up with regards to the conservative party. You can almost set a clock to it, that's how predictable it is. You can guarantee, if it involved someone white, Christian, or conservative, they are going to interject the racist narrative into it.

You can also hear it in the people who call in to the show, because they all echo what the talk show has been saying. That kind of rhetoric creates hatred in all those lefty people who consume those shows in a daily basis, and that creates division.

Its all lies. I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, but the left would have you believe that the entire right wing party, white people, and Christians are completely immersed in racism, and its simply not true, but that doesn't stop them from spouting those lies all over the radio, and social media.

Its amazing that conservatives are being censored and banned from social media for what they call "telling lies", yet you'll find no shortage of left wing lies, and that's ok...they don't seem to care about how hateful and divisive and dishonest the left can be.

Conservatives are clearly unconcerned with the real goosestepping, heil hitlering, white hood wearing racist scumbags in their midst. That is a problem. We have never seen the kind of rejection of these people on the right that would make broad brush comments totally baseless. Individually I'm sure you are a fairly decent person as are most people but collectively the right is badly in need of a makeover. The boomer culture wars have to end.

Conservatives are clearly unconcerned with the real goosestepping, heil hitlering, white hood wearing racist scumbags in their midst. That is a problem. We have never seen the kind of rejection of these people on the right that would make broad brush comments totally baseless. Individually I'm sure you are a fairly decent person as are most people but collectively the right is badly in need of a makeover. The boomer culture wars have to end.
The reason you are not seeing the kind of rejection you are looking for is because the problem isn't as widespread as you guys make it out to be.

The problem with painting with such a broad brush is that you tend to catch up a lot of people who have nothing to do with what you are accusing them of.

Again, this isn't a denial of racism, but, you are trying to paint a majority of the republican party as these hateful people, and are disappointed when you don't get the reaction you are looking for when people, who are not what you say they are, deny your accusation.

One problem is, you are trying to force this stereotype on people who are just normal good people. This is a major fault of left wing media. They perpetuate this stuff all day every day. Its very destructive and its dangerous.

The reason you are not seeing the kind of rejection you are looking for is because the problem isn't as widespread as you guys make it out to be.

The problem with painting with such a broad brush is that you tend to catch up a lot of people who have nothing to do with what you are accusing them of.

Again, this isn't a denial of racism, but, you are trying to paint a majority of the republican party as these hateful people, and are disappointed when you don't get the reaction you are looking for when people, who are not what you say they are, deny your accusation.

One problem is, you are trying to force this stereotype on people who are just normal good people. This is a major fault of left wing media. They perpetuate this stuff all day every day. Its very destructive and its dangerous.
You may not identify with the Nazi scumbags but they identify with you. I would be ashamed of such a thing. I very much desire that such filth see me as their enemy because that is exactly what I am.

"I spoke to the students of Oral Roberts University in 2019, in the times when we used to gather together in big groups. When I was there, I saw thousands of students passionate about their faith, their education and their desire to make a difference in the world. Such religious faith motivates all kinds of good actions our culture wants, from disaster relief to Eric Talley, the officer who bravely gave his life running into the mass shooting at a King Soopers in Boulder, Colorado, this week.

Not just Oral Roberts
It’s easy to point out the eccentric elements of their history, but President Billy Wilson and the Oral Roberts faculty are well respected and the school is thriving. Yet, it apparently lacks the needed qualifications to play college sports today — a willingness to conform to the new moral dogma.

The dogma teaches that tolerance must mean agreement, then branding all who disagree as intolerant and harmful. Not satisfied that we respect opposing views on human sexuality, all must affirm homosexuality as acceptable within our own theology. There can no longer be any disagreement, only compliance.

This is a stunning 180 from the arguments we heard in 2009 when LGBTQ+ advocates maintained, “All we want is the right to marry. How will my gay marriage hurt you?” Now it’s: “We want your college accreditation, your athletic participation and more.”

So now they're being forced to accept that gays are human beings who don't have to hide in the closet. Where will this end? Next thing, they be expected to respect women's right to choose, and then we're on our way to hell in a hand basket!!!

The kids are just playing basketball, and they were a 15th seed! It's a private Christian school. They didn't write the hand book or code or what ever. I'm sure they still break it like everyone else does.

Do they? I hadn't noticed them doing that. I notice that they report the news with far less emphasis on race than FOX New, which seems to make everything about race, and how white people are being screwed over, and endangered. And also cancel culture.

I see Joe Biden asking Jeff Bezos why the richest man in the world is fighting bringing unions into his company. There are numerous stories of high rates of employee injury at Amazon, and many suggestions that both wages and conditions are brutal.

The left wing media is focused on the pandemic, and getting Americans vaccinated, and the country re-opened safely. And getting financial help to cash strapped unemployed workers, and cities which have lost revenues due to business lockdowns and closures.

The left wing media is focusing on the national recovery from the damage done to the country over the past 4 years. Plus baseball season is getting ready to start.

Not just Oral Roberts

The kids are just playing basketball, and they were a 15th seed! It's a private Christian school. They didn't write the hand book or code or what ever. I'm sure they still break it like everyone else does.
Ha, considering they are going to be the stars of a school that is filled with a whole bunch of sexually repressed teens....

I am pretty sure they break the 'handbook' all the time :p

Do they? I hadn't noticed them doing that. I notice that they report the news with far less emphasis on race than FOX New, which seems to make everything about race, and how white people are being screwed over, and endangered. And also cancel culture.

I see Joe Biden asking Jeff Bezos why the richest man in the world is fighting bringing unions into his company. There are numerous stories of high rates of employee injury at Amazon, and many suggestions that both wages and conditions are brutal.

The left wing media is focused on the pandemic, and getting Americans vaccinated, and the country re-opened safely. And getting financial help to cash strapped unemployed workers, and cities which have lost revenues due to business lockdowns and closures.

The left wing media is focusing on the national recovery from the damage done to the country over the past 4 years. Plus baseball season is getting ready to start.
Bullshit of epic proportions.

Then you aren't really looking or you are choosing to ignore. Left wing media makes everything about race. You haven't noticed that when they talk about the right, they almost always say white Christian conservatives? Why do they have to preface it with a color? Do they not know there are more than just white people who are Christian and conservative?

Every story that comes through left wing media is almost always filtered through the lens of racism.

I don't watch a lot of fox news, but if they are talking about how white people are getting screwed, its probably because there are so many frivolous accusations being thrown around that maybe they feel they have to try and correct the narrative where they can.

Just because you ban people from sports because you don't like their religion; just because you expel people for having ideas contrary to the Reich; just because you prohibit speech contrary to party goals, just because congress tries to shut down press that reports critically on them doesn't mean that you're Nazis.

Oh, wait a minute - that's exactly what it means - that you are as a matter of irrefutable fact, Nazis.

Fuck all Nazis.

1616771558249.png

Forum List

Back