DHS Denies Massive Ammunition Purchase

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Elizabeth Flock
3/22/13

The Department of Homeland Security responded Friday to questions from Rep. Tim Huelskamp, R-Kan., about why the agency was allegedly planning to buy some 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the next five years.

DHS told Whispers it regularly fills all of its goods and services requirements at one time because it's cheaper for the agency, and that the 1.6 billion number was misleading because the language of DHS's purchase said it would need "up to" a certain amount.

One solicitation by the agency—for training centers and law enforcement personnel—was for "up to" 750 million rounds of training ammunition over the next five years, DHS spokesman Peter Boogaard told Whispers.

Another five-year contract allows for the purchase of "up to" 450 million rounds of ammunition, he said, and was also for law enforcement. Boogaard noted that the contract would be used by all DHS agencies except the Coast Guard.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
DHS Denies Massive Ammunition Purchase - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

It is obvious DHS is lying and that they plan to kill each and every one of us

They are doing a soft kill on the general public. Fluoride in the warter, GMOs, Chem-trails, Drone strikes, arms build up, fake sugar, gluten, natural flavors, etc... I can go forever.

Who needs the DHS?

Our gun owners are killing enough Americans

By Elizabeth Flock
3/22/13

The Department of Homeland Security responded Friday to questions from Rep. Tim Huelskamp, R-Kan., about why the agency was allegedly planning to buy some 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the next five years.

DHS told Whispers it regularly fills all of its goods and services requirements at one time because it's cheaper for the agency, and that the 1.6 billion number was misleading because the language of DHS's purchase said it would need "up to" a certain amount.

One solicitation by the agency—for training centers and law enforcement personnel—was for "up to" 750 million rounds of training ammunition over the next five years, DHS spokesman Peter Boogaard told Whispers.

Another five-year contract allows for the purchase of "up to" 450 million rounds of ammunition, he said, and was also for law enforcement. Boogaard noted that the contract would be used by all DHS agencies except the Coast Guard.

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Yeah, I read that, too.

And probably like you, too, I have my doubts about how much any of us can believe our government about much anything, anymore.

I read the report by DHS. What about the Army, Navy, FBI, Marines, ect... ? How much are they buying.

By Elizabeth Flock
3/22/13

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Of course, they're going to deny it, they will even go as far as doing damage control by sending operatives to any discussion board to try and debunk any information that makes DHS look bad.

It is obvious DHS is lying and that they plan to kill each and every one of us

If I were you I would be concerned, you are not that high in the food chain DHS doesn't fear you, but they do fear me.

The DHS has three bullets with your name on it. After the FEMA Death Camp you will be pretty timid

Last edited:
If I were you I would be concerned, you are not that high in the food chain DHS doesn't fear you, but they do fear me.

The DHS has three bullets with your name on it. After the FEMA Death Camp you will be pretty timid

You left out the mention of the black UN helicopters :eusa_whistle:
You don't understand. Bigreb belongs to a local militia. He, and his drinking buddies strike fear into the US government

You left out the mention of the black UN helicopters :eusa_whistle:
You don't understand. Bigreb belongs to a local militia. He, and his drinking buddies strike fear into the US government

LOL I'm sure the Government is very frightened of them!!:scared1:

Yes just what America needs, old gun nuts saving America!!!:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back