DHS leader, Napolitano needs to be fired

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Screen-Shot-2013-04-16-at-3.31.59-PM-630x418.png

This is how easy it was for the terrorists. Napolitano was never qualified for this job in the first place and in the wake of this; it's clear that she has no idea what fucking direction up is. And I don't want to hear about how she's using her 'enhanced methods' now in the wake of this. I want fucking government officials who don't have there heads so fucking far up there asses that the terrorists can just drop a random bag at the most obvious fucking spot and get away with it.

FUCK THIS SHIT. FIRE HER ASS.

LOL at you libtards who are fine with such shitty security that no security at all would actually be better. I guess as long as your god, Obama reigns supreme then you're buzzed.

And if the pic credible, then what? Or are you too worried about deflecting right now?

I have no interest in trying to explain to you why your op doesn't make any sense - I have this strong feeling it wouldn't sink in anyway - I just want to know where you got that picture.

Well if you have no interest in conversing about the OP then you should probably GTFO. I now have even less interest than the no interest I had in sourcing that pic for you now.

Last edited:
Well, if you won't source your picture, why should I respond to a picture that I assume is fake?

If you're gonna assume it's fake. Don't you think you should at least do a 20 second google search first? It's not fake. You're fake. And I'm fine with you not responding to anything for future reference.

The more we tighten security, the more we play into the hands of terrorists. Personally, I'm tired of ALL this bullshit.

Bring our troops home. Mind our own business.

What's so damned difficult about that?

The more we tighten security, the more we play into the hands of terrorists. Personally, I'm tired of ALL this bullshit.

Bring our troops home. Mind our own business.

What's so damned difficult about that?

What's so difficult about staying on topic with your first fucking post?

Lakhota:

1) The Government did not know that these terrorist attacks were going to happen, proving all their liberty destroying policies don't work.

2) The Government did know this terrorist attack was going to happen, and decided to allow it to proceed, in order to take away more liberties.

Which one makes you feel better?

How much lower can these threads go?

Go back and review how low these threads can go. The Left was rooting / hoping for this to be the work of another Tim McVeigh, a Napolitano staple. Once again, we have a terror attack caused by foreign nationals.

Forum List

Back