DHS released report warns of right wing terror groups

On this very website....one of zillions....i see dudes all the time hinting at the lust for some reason to overthrow the government.

Thats just this one site.

Sorry that the DHS has to sort of take some of that shit seriously, you big cry babies.

Yes, but that's just Batshit and Jake5000.

The DHS are lying fucks - you know this as well as I. They seek to demonize enemies of Obama through demagoguery, just as Goebbels did to the Jews.

Will we put up with it, or name those who do this what they are, traitors?

Obama is waging war on the United States and it's citizens - he is guilty of treason.

I feel the same about 90% of you hackish pricks on here.

But no, id think the #1 threat DOMESTICALLY would be gang violence. Followed by anti government militias.
Followed by overly medicated psychopaths.
Then maybe lone wolf islamic terrorists.

These anti-government militias, as identified by Obama DHS chief Herr Goebbels?

29906170001_3910235025001_video-still-for-video-3910218644001.jpg

On this very website....one of zillions....i see dudes all the time hinting at the lust for some reason to overthrow the government.

Thats just this one site.

Sorry that the DHS has to sort of take some of that shit seriously, you big cry babies.

Yes, but that's just Batshit and Jake5000.

The DHS are lying fucks - you know this as well as I. They seek to demonize enemies of Obama through demagoguery, just as Goebbels did to the Jews.

Will we put up with it, or name those who do this what they are, traitors?

Obama is waging war on the United States and it's citizens - he is guilty of treason.
Id be hardpressed as an honest man to call them "lying fucks! (Grrrr) without having access to the pools of data that they have access to.

That would be arguing from a position of ignorance, for the sheer joy of being a vitriolic hack who just loves to busy body to his internet to argue.

I feel the same about 90% of you hackish pricks on here.

But no, id think the #1 threat DOMESTICALLY would be gang violence. Followed by anti government militias.
Followed by overly medicated psychopaths.
Then maybe lone wolf islamic terrorists.

These anti-government militias, as identified by Obama DHS chief Herr Goebbels?

29906170001_3910235025001_video-still-for-video-3910218644001.jpg
I have no data gathering infrastructure to be able to tell you which is more likely to become an overall threat to our Country.

And neither do you.

Id be hardpressed as an honest man to call them "lying fucks! (Grrrr) without having access to the pools of data that they have access to.

Fair enough - why not post some pictures of the wide spread damage these "right wing militias" are causing? Herr Goebbels of DHS says they are the biggest threat, so you'll have no trouble at all documenting it.

Unless of course they are lying..

That would be arguing from a position of ignorance, for the sheer joy of being a vitriolic hack who just loves to busy body to his internet to argue.

Here is your chance to show me, and the rest of the board. Start posting all the violence of the hated white Christians that Obama is at war against!

I have no data gathering infrastructure to be able to tell you which is more likely to become an overall threat to our Country.

And neither do you.

Then how is it that I can so easily show left wing violence?

54744ba113f12.image.jpg

It's really pretty simple, the traitor Obama is engaged in demagoguery - you cannot provide factual support for the lies of the traitor Obama, because it doesn't exist.

Fair enough - why not post some pictures of the wide spread damage these "right wing militias" are causing? Herr Goebbels of DHS says they are the biggest threat, so you'll have no trouble at all documenting it.

Unless of course they are lying..

Here is your chance to show me, and the rest of the board. Start posting all the violence of the hated white Christians that Obama is at war against!
Potential is a word used to describe something that hasn't happened yet.

Intelligence is the data gathered which would advise you of potential threats.

Potential =/= already happened.

Hopefully that answers your question.

And neither do you.

54744ba113f12.image.jpg

It's really pretty simple, the traitor Obama is engaged in demagoguery - you cannot provide factual support for the lies of the traitor Obama, because it doesn't exist.
I would call this race based violence. Not political.

Further, just because you dont have the info the Dhs bases their assessment on, doesnt ipso facto mean that it doesnt exist

And neither do you.

54744ba113f12.image.jpg

Further, just because you dont have the info the Dhs bases their assessment on, doesnt ipso facto mean that it doesnt exist

But the gov't doesn't lie..... If you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare....Barack Hussein...muslim dictator

But the Crusades, the Crusades!!

But Tim McVeigh! Tim McVeigh! Eric Rudolph! Eric Rudolph!

Or the slime who assassinated Dr. Bernard Slepian at his breakfast able.

Tell us how Right Wing hate groups are so benign.

So why would you people be upset about the
So, they cite 24 documented terrorist attacks by sovereign citizens groups since 2010,

and you people deny any such attacks happened?

lol

So basically, one hour worth of Ferguson?

Violence_in_Ferguson_after_no_indictment_2290390000_9884481_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You traitors have it all figured out, don't you?

You're the one denying that there's any such thing as domestic rightwing terrorism.

Yeah, you cannot trust those leftists like Allen West

You couldn't like his boots, fucktard!

Is he a leftist?
How would you rate the credibility of someone who called him a leftist?
(I was being sarcastic, but at least one poster here is convinced he is a leftist)

No, you weren't, you were looking for a reply, and you got it, pond scum!

LOL - still smarting huh? OK - I'm NOT the one who is so far to the right that I think Allen West is a leftist. But you're getting warmer .....

And neither do you.

54744ba113f12.image.jpg

But the gov't doesn't lie..... If you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare....Barack Hussein...muslim dictator
If youre claiming theyre lying without the intelligence to back up your claim.....then youre lowering the standard of discussion to "cuz i said so!"

Meaningless.

So why would you people be upset about the
So, they cite 24 documented terrorist attacks by sovereign citizens groups since 2010,

and you people deny any such attacks happened?

lol

So basically, one hour worth of Ferguson?

Violence_in_Ferguson_after_no_indictment_2290390000_9884481_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You traitors have it all figured out, don't you?

You're the one denying that there's any such thing as domestic rightwing terrorism.
Ferguson was left wing terrorism.

Forum List

Back