DHS released report warns of right wing terror groups

But the Crusades, the Crusades!!

But Tim McVeigh! Tim McVeigh! Eric Rudolph! Eric Rudolph!

Or the slime who assassinated Dr. Bernard Slepian at his breakfast able.

Tell us how Right Wing hate groups are so benign.

DC shooter, shoe bomber, and THIS you cu*t, who does what to who?

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9 11 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Want the list of successful ones?
So you maintain the Right Wing haters like McViegh and Rudolph are benign and should be permitted to go about their business because there might be some pesky Muslim?
Um, no.

Did I come within five miles of that?

No.

You folks are consistent, I'll give you that.

2udzwyb.jpg

Will someone draw a map of ISIS attacks in America, please?

I would call this race based violence. Not political.

Further, just because you dont have the info the Dhs bases their assessment on, doesnt ipso facto mean that it doesnt exist

But the gov't doesn't lie..... If you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare....Barack Hussein...muslim dictator
If youre claiming theyre lying without the intelligence to back up your claim.....then youre lowering the standard of discussion to "cuz i said so!"

Meaningless.

BTW, that is SOME HORRIBLE screeching you posted in your signature!
Let me know when to give a fuck about your opinion.

This thread brought to you by people who DONT have access to the unconstitutional NSA's data, the DHS domestic monitoring systems...or virtually ANYTHING theyd need at their disposal to make an informed argument on the topic.

Theyre just mad because their "team" got named.

Boo fucking hoo. Hacks are the true poison in this country.

And yet you still believe that the current gov't doesn't lie.... amazing stupidity on display!
Belief and proof are two separate things, moron.

whats that mean?

it means that if i believe the govt lies, that doesnt mean i can prove the dhs report is a lie.

so arguing that it is without the pertinent backing information, is asinine. Like you.

And you believe these are a greater threat than Islam, which burned 45 people to death on Tuesday?

Would you lie for the traitor Obama?

Of course you would, party above all.
Domestic terrorism as opposed to acts of terror on foreign soil. That is the question. Would you ignore the anti-abortion assassins or Timmy McViegh and Terry Nichols and Eric Rudolph types ready willing and able to unleash their sick plans on Americans?

I would call this race based violence. Not political.

Further, just because you dont have the info the Dhs bases their assessment on, doesnt ipso facto mean that it doesnt exist

I don't care what you call it - show acts of violence by the hated "right wing" or acknowledge that Obama is a lying fuck engaged in demagoguery to demonize his enemies.
Are extremist right wingers not our enemies?

Hmmm.

But the Crusades, the Crusades!!

DC shooter, shoe bomber, and THIS you cu*t, who does what to who?

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9 11 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Want the list of successful ones?
So you maintain the Right Wing haters like McViegh and Rudolph are benign and should be permitted to go about their business because there might be some pesky Muslim?

I'm saying there is way more left wing scum planning to do us harm, than any LONE right winger.

And you believe these are a greater threat than Islam, which burned 45 people to death on Tuesday?

Would you lie for the traitor Obama?

Of course you would, party above all.
They didnt burn 45 people in these united states, so thats irrelevant.

But the gov't doesn't lie..... If you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare....Barack Hussein...muslim dictator
If youre claiming theyre lying without the intelligence to back up your claim.....then youre lowering the standard of discussion to "cuz i said so!"

Meaningless.

BTW, that is SOME HORRIBLE screeching you posted in your signature!
Let me know when to give a fuck about your opinion.

This thread brought to you by people who DONT have access to the unconstitutional NSA's data, the DHS domestic monitoring systems...or virtually ANYTHING theyd need at their disposal to make an informed argument on the topic.

Theyre just mad because their "team" got named.

Boo fucking hoo. Hacks are the true poison in this country.

And yet you still believe that the current gov't doesn't lie.... amazing stupidity on display!
Belief and proof are two separate things, moron.

whats that mean?

it means that if i believe the govt lies, that doesnt mean i can prove the dhs report is a lie.

so arguing that it is without the pertinent backing information, is asinine. Like you.

Well since we have documented government lies under the Obomanation, it seems logical...

252 Examples of Obama s Lies Lawbreaking Corruption FrontPage Magazine

You're the one denying that there's any such thing as domestic rightwing terrorism.

It happens, rarely - extremely rarely.

For the traitor Obama to have DHS chief Herr Goebbels claim it is the biggest threat to the nation is a level of demagoguery not seen since Pol Pot.

You hold party above all else, You would happily march your neighbors off to death camps on behalf of your party. The only difference between the traitor Obama and Pol Pot is one of opportunity - you Obamunists have the will to engage in atrocities, you just lack the opportunity. The demagoguery that DHS is engaged in is designed to create the opportunity.

The greatest threat we face is Global Warming

The greatest threat to world peace is America

Cool

I wonder what responses like this have to do with domestic terrorism?

Obama considers Fox News a greater threat than ISIS.

This Domestic terrorism nonsense is an attempt to deflect attention away from the genocide being conducted in Libya, Iraq, and other ME countries.

Cool

This Domestic terrorism nonsense is an attempt to deflect attention away from the genocide being conducted in Libya, Iraq, and other ME countries.

Obama considers FOX News a greater threat than ISIS. Am I supposed to take that seriously?

Cool

Obama considers FOX News a greater threat than ISIS. Am I supposed to take that seriously?

Yes, because it's true.

Forum List

Back