DHS released report warns of right wing terror groups

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat - CNN.com

ya it's well documented beheadings, crematoriums, and other torture chambers going on out here in Idaho. And we thought the Moslem head of dhs would never find out....LOL

Soverign Citizen groups are still considered the no. 1 threat under the domestic terrorism umbrella.

The White Christian Terrorist Movement No One Wants To Talk About

The Christian Terrorist Movement No One Wants To Talk About ThinkProgress

Am I able to support those claims? No, because unlike you, I don't have inside access to the secret classified information.

So the evidence of right wing violence is on super-secret double probation?

Yet the overwhelming evidence of left wing violence is all over the net...

violence-erupts-ferguson-missouri.jpg

How did Obama keep people from taking pictures of this right wing violence?

Is Obama protecting the right wing by hiding this evidence?

Or is it that those engaged in right wing violence were riding unicorns, and unicorns hate to be photographed?

ya it's well documented beheadings, crematoriums, and other torture chambers going on out here in Idaho. And we thought the Moslem head of dhs would never find out....LOL

Soverign Citizen groups are still considered the no. 1 threat under the domestic terrorism umbrella.

"Liberal Militant Atheist Murders Muslims; Conservative Christians Clearly To Blame"

"The only thing more elusive than an attractive liberal feminist is a conservative Christian mass murderer, but that doesn’t keep Team Progressive from pressing on with its never-ending snipe hunt to find one. The latest search for the left’s Great White Hopeless began last week when some jerk murdered three people in Chapel Hill.
"Some say, it was over a parking space, in which case he should be tried and, if convicted, hanged. Others speculate that it was because these three people were Muslim, in which case he should be tried and, if convicted, hanged. Are you sensing a theme?
"You could almost hear the collectivists’ collective groan of disappointment when the creep turned out not to be a Rush-loving Dittohead but, instead, one of Rachael Maddow’s slobbering fanboys."

Liberal Militant Atheist Murders Muslims Conservative Christians Clearly To Blame - Kurt Schlichter - Page full

"Liberal Militant Atheist Murders Muslims; Conservative Christians Clearly To Blame"

"The only thing more elusive than an attractive liberal feminist is a conservative Christian mass murderer, but that doesn’t keep Team Progressive from pressing on with its never-ending snipe hunt to find one. The latest search for the left’s Great White Hopeless began last week when some jerk murdered three people in Chapel Hill.
"Some say, it was over a parking space, in which case he should be tried and, if convicted, hanged. Others speculate that it was because these three people were Muslim, in which case he should be tried and, if convicted, hanged. Are you sensing a theme?
"You could almost hear the collectivists’ collective groan of disappointment when the creep turned out not to be a Rush-loving Dittohead but, instead, one of Rachael Maddow’s slobbering fanboys."

Liberal Militant Atheist Murders Muslims Conservative Christians Clearly To Blame - Kurt Schlichter - Page full

Honestly, I pay no attention to what Batshit posts, he only regurgitates from the hate sites anyway. But your retort was quite funny!

I think DHS works for radicals now. Only threat to the radical Muslims is the right since the left just wants to sympathize with them.

Of course, the liberal media must be covering up all the terrorist attacks and threats here in the U.S. You know how they protect the right all the time.

Honestly, I pay no attention to what Batshit posts, he only regurgitates from the hate sites anyway. But your retort was quite funny!

I know, he provides great fodder, which is one of the reasons I don't have him on ignore.

I think DHS works for radicals now.

Yes they do, Barack Obama.

Only threat to the radical Muslims is the right since the left just wants to sympathize with them.

Of course, the liberal media must be covering up all the terrorist attacks and threats here in the U.S. You know how they protect the right all the time.

Exactly.

None of the leftists can quite come up with all these violent acts by the hated right wingers, yet I have no problem at all coming up with violence by the left in America.

Those mean and dangerous citizens they call right wing is a real danger now because they voted his party and him out or POWER

Oh yeah, way to go people. now you're on some list of being a homegrown threat

how do you like that from you own frikken President

The Regressive Left spins for the jihadists, the Talk Radio Right spins for the Right Wing domestic terrorists.

"Hey, this is overblown, it's not that big a deal, there must be something wrong with YOU for bringing it up".

Our wingers are enablers.

Our wingers are killing us.

Last edited:
The Regressive Left spins for the jihadists, the Talk Radio Right spins for the Right Wing domestic terrorists.

"Hey, this is overblown, it's not that big a deal, there must be something wrong with YOU for bringing it up".

Show me a conservative radio show that promotes right right wing terrorism.

Promotes? None that I'm aware of.

Weird question.

Same thing,if you're spinning for em you're promoting.

Weird question.

Weird question.
No, it's not the same thing.

Talk radio fills your heads with words like "war" and "enemies" and "hate America" and "invasion", it preaches against communication and cooperation, it provides only one side of the story and distorts the other, it pushes a paranoia and stark tribalism, it paints the worst and ugliest possible picture of those who dare to disagree with you, and you soak it all in, day after day after day after day.

That leads to thinking, and threads, like The leftists aren't political opponents they are mortal enemies...

I don't expect you to agree. You asked, I answered.

Last edited:

Weird question.
No, it's not the same thing.

Talk radio fills your heads with words like "war" and "enemies" and "hate America" and "invasion", it preaches against communication and cooperation, it provides only one side of the story and distorts the other, it paints the worst and ugliest possible picture of those who dare to disagree with you, and you soak it all in, day after day after day.

That leads to thinking, and threads, like The leftists aren't political opponents they are mortal enemies...

I don't expect you to agree. You asked, I answered.

The dangers of 5G .........

Forum List

Back