DHS released report warns of right wing terror groups

The greatest threat we face is Global Warming

The greatest threat to world peace is America

Cool

I wonder what responses like this have to do with domestic terrorism?

Obama considers Fox News a greater threat than ISIS.

This Domestic terrorism nonsense is an attempt to deflect attention away from the genocide being conducted in Libya, Iraq, and other ME countries.

Obama considers FOX News a greater threat than ISIS. Am I supposed to take that seriously?

Yes, because it's true.

And how did you come by this astounding information? Who's your inside source for these amazing revelations?

Feds: Anti-Government Groups a Bigger Threat Than ISIS

It seems Obama and his minions have forgotten the most basic reason the United States of America was formed in the first place. (Bold my own addition)

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, [snip] But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

obama-isis1.jpg

But not according to this “Constitutional scholar”!!!

Read the full story @ Prison Planet.com Feds Anti-Government Groups a Bigger Threat Than ISIS

Be sure to include that in your upcoming best seller, you want to refer to as many unsubstantial anecdotes as possible.

You may be a partisan sycophant, but you really aren't scoring points here.

Is the DHS lying?

If not - can you provide photographic evidence of these hated "right wingers" engaging in violence?

If they are lying, do you support lying by governmental rulers to diminish and harass citizens identified as enemies of the regime?

Be sure to include that in your upcoming best seller, you want to refer to as many unsubstantial anecdotes as possible.

You may be a partisan sycophant, but you really aren't scoring points here.

Is the DHS lying?

If not - can you provide photographic evidence of these hated "right wingers" engaging in violence?

If they are lying, do you support lying by governmental rulers to diminish and harass citizens identified as enemies of the regime?

Maybe if you deny it's existence, home grown domestic terrorism will just go away all by itself.

Maybe if you deny it's existence, home grown domestic terrorism will just go away all by itself.

You are a leftist, ergo logic is something you are unfamiliar with.

I need not prove your claim is false, you must prove it is true.

DHS claims that "right wingers" are a bigger danger than ISIS. Which means that these enemies of Obama must be engaged in a great deal of violence.

Now I have documented a great deal of violence in America over the last year - but it was not by "right wingers" and was in fact perpetrated by Obama's core constituency.

ferguson-LA-8_3118273k.jpg

Be clear here, I am accusing Obama of treason, by making war on the citizens of the United States through this campaign of demagoguery.

Here is your chance to show that your god is pure and true - start posting the violence perpetrated by those Obama has declared war on.

DHS claims that "right wingers" are a bigger danger than ISIS. Which means that these enemies of Obama must be engaged in a great deal of violence.

Now I have documented a great deal of violence in America over the last year - but it was not by "right wingers" and was in fact perpetrated by Obama's core constituency.

Be clear here, I am accusing Obama of treason, by making war on the citizens of the United States through this campaign of demagoguery.

Here is your chance to show that your god is pure and true - start posting the violence perpetrated by those Obama has declared war on.

I'm a leftist? Oh, thanks for letting me know. It must be your amazing powers of clairvoyance that provides you with the gift of looking into men's souls.

I'm a leftist? Oh, thanks for letting me know. It must be your amazing powers of clairvoyance that provides you with the gift of looking into men's souls.

Take it as a compliment - it's his way of admitting he just got his ass kicked.

Still no signs of any honest conservatives. Or at least what passes for conservative these days.

Still no signs of any honest conservatives. Or at least what passes for conservative these days.

What would constitute and "honest conservative" to you? one who has taken Obama as their personal lord and savior?

Oh, I am still waiting for evidence that the hated right wing has perpetrated so much violence that they are the gravest threat to America, as DHS chief Josef Goebbels claims.

Shall I hold my breath?

Take it as a compliment - it's his way of admitting he just got his ass kicked.

I don't know why people on this forum keep talking about kicking ass or somehow dominating people. Are we keeping score somewhere? Is there a formalized ongoing competition? I've had several people around here tell me they were kicking my ass as they proclaimed themselves the winner of......something, I don't know what. Maybe it's just something people tell themselves when their self confidence wanes and they just don't know what else to say.

What would constitute and "honest conservative" to you? one who has taken Obama as their personal lord and savior?

Oh, I am still waiting for evidence that the hated right wing has perpetrated so much violence that they are the gravest threat to America, as DHS chief Josef Goebbels claims.

Shall I hold my breath?

By honest I mean without all the flourish and bull shit.

Forum List

Back