DHS released report warns of right wing terror groups

So why would you people be upset about the
So, they cite 24 documented terrorist attacks by sovereign citizens groups since 2010,

and you people deny any such attacks happened?

lol

So basically, one hour worth of Ferguson?

Violence_in_Ferguson_after_no_indictment_2290390000_9884481_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You traitors have it all figured out, don't you?

You're the one denying that there's any such thing as domestic rightwing terrorism.
Ferguson was left wing terrorism.

Billionaire George Soros funded Ferguson riots Communities Digital News

I find the whole "who's worse" argument just a little to reminiscent of a kindergarten recess. Which - I guess - is stretching the intellectual capacity of some folks here just about as far as it can be stretched.

I have no data gathering infrastructure to be able to tell you which is more likely to become an overall threat to our Country.

And neither do you.

Then how is it that I can so easily show left wing violence?

54744ba113f12.image.jpg

It's really pretty simple, the traitor Obama is engaged in demagoguery - you cannot provide factual support for the lies of the traitor Obama, because it doesn't exist.
I would call this race based violence. Not political.

Further, just because you dont have the info the Dhs bases their assessment on, doesnt ipso facto mean that it doesnt exist

But the gov't doesn't lie..... If you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare....Barack Hussein...muslim dictator
If youre claiming theyre lying without the intelligence to back up your claim.....then youre lowering the standard of discussion to "cuz i said so!"

Meaningless.

BTW, that is SOME HORRIBLE screeching you posted in your signature!

Of course you would, because honesty would be uncomfortable given the open demagoguery of the traitorous Obama administration.

Further, just because you dont have the info the Dhs bases their assessment on, doesnt ipso facto mean that it doesnt exist

ROFL

The left has long depended on secrecy. Keeping information from the hands of the peasants is a priority to leftists. The problem you have is that NOTHING is secret, everything leaks.

The DHS is engaged in blatant demagoguery to demonize a large segment of Americans as part of Obama's war on the United States Constitution.

You can't support the claims of DHS chief Herr Goebbels, and I can show massive amounts of leftist violence. Now be clear, I never claimed that leftist violence is a greater threat than Islam - or even equal - it isn't, it isn't even in the same ballpark.

But this filthy fuck Obama and his demagogues are claiming EXACTLY that about those who he hates. He demonizes those he is waging war on. These are American citizens - making Obama a traitor.

Section. 3.
Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

You cannot rationally deny that Obama is guilty of treason for waging war on U.S. Citizens.

I have no data gathering infrastructure to be able to tell you which is more likely to become an overall threat to our Country.

And neither do you.

54744ba113f12.image.jpg

It's really pretty simple, the traitor Obama is engaged in demagoguery - you cannot provide factual support for the lies of the traitor Obama, because it doesn't exist.

But the gov't doesn't lie..... If you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare....Barack Hussein...muslim dictator
If youre claiming theyre lying without the intelligence to back up your claim.....then youre lowering the standard of discussion to "cuz i said so!"

Meaningless.

Let me know when to give a fuck about your opinion.

This thread brought to you by people who DONT have access to the unconstitutional NSA's data, the DHS domestic monitoring systems...or virtually ANYTHING theyd need at their disposal to make an informed argument on the topic.

Theyre just mad because their "team" got named.

Boo fucking hoo. Hacks are the true poison in this country.

I don't care what you call it - show acts of violence by the hated "right wing" or acknowledge that Obama is a lying fuck engaged in demagoguery to demonize his enemies.

I don't care what you call it - show acts of violence by the hated "right wing" or acknowledge that Obama is a lying fuck engaged in demagoguery to demonize his enemies.

They cited 24 in the report.

But the Crusades, the Crusades!!

But Tim McVeigh! Tim McVeigh! Eric Rudolph! Eric Rudolph!

Or the slime who assassinated Dr. Bernard Slepian at his breakfast able.

Tell us how Right Wing hate groups are so benign.
Perhaps you missed the point, that jihadism has many Americans deflecting for it.

That's okay, I see that a lot here.

Yeah, you cannot trust those leftists like Allen West

You couldn't like his boots, fucktard!

Is he a leftist?
How would you rate the credibility of someone who called him a leftist?
(I was being sarcastic, but at least one poster here is convinced he is a leftist)

No, you weren't, you were looking for a reply, and you got it, pond scum!

LOL - still smarting huh? OK - I'm NOT the one who is so far to the right that I think Allen West is a leftist. But you're getting warmer .....

Apparently you can't read ...but your such an ass, you probably have a 4th grader read to you!

I find the whole "who's worse" argument just a little to reminiscent of a kindergarten recess. Which - I guess - is stretching the intellectual capacity of some folks here just about as far as it can be stretched.

You start it, get beat like the dog you are, and then complain.... Fucking CommiecRATS!

Yeah - sure i did. Link please?

Of course you would, because honesty would be uncomfortable given the open demagoguery of the traitorous Obama administration.

ROFL

The left has long depended on secrecy. Keeping information from the hands of the peasants is a priority to leftists. The problem you have is that NOTHING is secret, everything leaks.

The DHS is engaged in blatant demagoguery to demonize a large segment of Americans as part of Obama's war on the United States Constitution.

You can't support the claims of DHS chief Herr Goebbels, and I can show massive amounts of leftist violence. Now be clear, I never claimed that leftist violence is a greater threat than Islam - or even equal - it isn't, it isn't even in the same ballpark.

But this filthy fuck Obama and his demagogues are claiming EXACTLY that about those who he hates. He demonizes those he is waging war on. These are American citizens - making Obama a traitor.

Section. 3.
Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

You cannot rationally deny that Obama is guilty of treason for waging war on U.S. Citizens.
Putting aside our disagreement on ferguson....

Id also disagree that islamic violence is a greater threat DOMESTICALLY than leftist violence.

But like you.....thats just intuition. I dont have the supporting intelligence debriefing necessary to draw such a conclusion.

And you believe these are a greater threat than Islam, which burned 45 people to death on Tuesday?

Would you lie for the traitor Obama?

Of course you would, party above all.

54744ba113f12.image.jpg

Meaningless.

Let me know when to give a fuck about your opinion.

This thread brought to you by people who DONT have access to the unconstitutional NSA's data, the DHS domestic monitoring systems...or virtually ANYTHING theyd need at their disposal to make an informed argument on the topic.

Theyre just mad because their "team" got named.

Boo fucking hoo. Hacks are the true poison in this country.

And yet you still believe that the current gov't doesn't lie.... amazing stupidity on display!

But the Crusades, the Crusades!!

DC shooter, shoe bomber, and THIS you cu*t, who does what to who?

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9 11 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Want the list of successful ones?
So you maintain the Right Wing haters like McViegh and Rudolph are benign and should be permitted to go about their business because there might be some pesky Muslim?

Aside from the 24 carb says were cited in the report which i dont even find necessary to cite....i already explained to you that potential threats mean THEY DIDNT HAPPEN YET.

Forum List

Back