DHS To Purchase MORE Firearms As Arms Build-Up Intensifies...

A government agency with tens of thousands of cops is buying weapons. Imagine that.

Why do they need that kind of fire power? Give me one good example that would explain how it would be used. I can come up with a bunch of em.....unfortunately none of them are good.
With all the crap coming out lately about HLS buying weapons of war to be used in the US turning out to true,I cant believe you wouldnt be concerned.
You dont buy this much crap if your not going to use it.

Why do they need that kind of fire power? Give me one good example that would explain how it would be used. I can come up with a bunch of em.....unfortunately none of them are good.
Ok, take border patrol. They are often patrolling alone and sometimes confronting well armed drug smugglers. Would you have them armed with anything less than a sidearm and assault rifle?

They don't have to use it, we'd hope they never do. But I'd sure want them to have the option available.

Ok, take border patrol. They are often patrolling alone and sometimes confronting well armed drug smugglers. Would you have them armed with anything less than a sidearm and assault rifle?

They don't have to use it, we'd hope they never do. But I'd sure want them to have the option available.

Way to much hardware for the border patrol alone. And dont you think they would already have weapons of this type on the border? If not,why do they need them all of a sudden?
This goes way beyond border security.

We're just priorities illustrated by the fact that a 180,000 person federal department are contracted to purchase 1.6 BILLION bullets plus 2,700 light armored tanks while canceling the White House tours for US school children.

Now who's using children to advance their agenda?!?! They cancelled the tours for EVERYBODY!!! Got a problem with that? Tell Boehner to start negotiating in good faith. Crowing about how he got 98% of what he wanted, isn't exactly the way to find common ground.

We're just priorities illustrated by the fact that a 180,000 person federal department are contracted to purchase 1.6 BILLION bullets plus 2,700 light armored tanks while canceling the White House tours for US school children.

Now who's using children to advance their agenda?!?! They cancelled the tours for EVERYBODY!!! Got a problem with that? Tell Boehner to start negotiating in good faith. Crowing about how he got 98% of what he wanted, isn't exactly the way to find common ground.

Of course I have a problem with it. And, why complain about Boehner gett 98% of what he wants...ithe sequester came from the White House, so obviously Obama got 100% of what he wanted. And, as the sequester didn't take any money away from last year's budget, I have no idea why you are so hysterical.

Way to much hardware for the border patrol alone. And dont you think they would already have weapons of this type on the border? If not,why do they need them all of a sudden?
I didn't say it was for the border patrol alone, I just threw that out there as an example of an organization in DHS with very number of personnel who could carry weapons. They have over 45k sworn officers, so I have no idea what their needs are but safe to say it isn't small.

Any organization that large with that many officers will have to regularly purchase additional weapons and ammo. Claims that is seems like too much by people who have no experience in the logistical requirements of arming/running/training a department that big really are pointless speculation.

You realize that dude believes that the Border Patrol and all other agencies that are coordinated by the Department of Homeland Security are no longer seperate government agencies that have their own budgets and do their own purchasing for the individual agencies. He believes they are all "part" of DHS like the "punting team" is part of the football team. Therefore, he has no idea why this is even an issue.

I have found it's pointless to try to talk to the deliberately obtuse.

These "government" contracts are small potatoes to these firearms companies.

PRIVATE DEMAND is the chief cause of the tremendous backlog of orders that all U.S. firearms manufacturers are dealing with right now.

I've been trying to find another Ruger 10/.22 to add to my collection, and it is impossible to find one in my area.

What pisses me off is that it's a pain in the ass to find "common" ammo right now (like 9mm, .45 ACP, .22 LR, 7.62x39, .223, 30-30, etc.). Shotgun ammo is still plentiful, though.

Walmart has a three-box limit on ammo sales. Three boxes per person per day, and unless you get to the Walmart at the right time, their ammo selection is VERY limited.

With about 300 MILLION firearms in the hands of private citizens, I would say the Obamanistas have a LOT of catching up to do.

The Obama regime are playing with fire, and they are either too ignorant or too arrogant to realize it.

You realize that dude believes that the Border Patrol and all other agencies that are coordinated by the Department of Homeland Security are no longer seperate government agencies that have their own budgets and do their own purchasing for the individual agencies. He believes they are all "part" of DHS like the "punting team" is part of the football team. Therefore, he has no idea why this is even an issue.

I have found it's pointless to try to talk to the deliberately obtuse.

The thing that gets me is they dont seem to think it's a problem.
Do they think because they are obama supporters that they have nothing to worry about?
Do they think that because they dont own firearms they are immune?
I've never been into conspiracy theories but this shit is making me nervous.

Of course I have a problem with it. And, why complain about Boehner gett 98% of what he wants...ithe sequester came from the White House, so obviously Obama got 100% of what he wanted. And, as the sequester didn't take any money away from last year's budget, I have no idea why you are so hysterical.

You're the one that's hysterical. Why the worry about DHS's purchases? It's that hysteria that's making ammunition hard to find.

Blaming Obama for the sequester is ludicrous, since spending bills come out of the House and it's been controlled by Boehner & Co. for years.

You're the one that's hysterical. Why the worry about DHS's purchases? It's that hysteria that's making ammunition hard to find.

Blaming Obama for the sequester is ludicrous, since spending bills come out of the House and it's been controlled by Boehner & Co. for years.

Kindly stop accusing me of suffering from your deficiencies.

I worry about DHS's purchases because they don't make sense. EVEN if the DHS was made up of 160000 people and they ALL had firearms, that's 100000 bullets per employee. That doesn't seem excessive to you...especially at a time where we're trying to get a hold on spending? Why spend the money on that rather than White House Tours or air traffic controllers.

Obama's White House proposed the sequester in its current form and while it was accepted by the Congress, the idea belongs to the Administration.

Being deliberately obtuse just shows you aren't worth the effort of engaging.

As the DHS snatches up even more ammo the Marines and other branches of the Military are told to "save every round" in an active combat zone. Isn't that special....

You realize that dude believes that the Border Patrol and all other agencies that are coordinated by the Department of Homeland Security are no longer seperate government agencies that have their own budgets and do their own purchasing for the individual agencies.
Fail, again.

From the bid for the weapons found here: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...70ac7b6def52479268b5b1c4b65&tab=core&_cview=0

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/ Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has a requirement for Sig Sauer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) weapons parts (brand name) under the authority of FAR 6-302-1 and invites SIG SAUER AND ALL ITS AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS to submit a proposal in accordance with the attached Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA).

Read the PDF attached to that bid, it clearly states the firearms are to maintain inventories for ICE, Customs and Border Patrol, Federal Protective Service, and other DHS Agencies as needed.

You are like the gift that keeps on giving, you get proven more stupid with each post you make.

Prepping for Civil Unrest. They have plans for us. They realize destroying our Constitution & Sovereignty is going to upset many good Americans. But they have their orders. They will follow them.

Prepping for Civil Unrest.
Curious = what exactly are you doing to prep?

Big Brother is actually doing the prepping. He's preparing for the Civil Unrest that is coming. He's preparing for the breakdown. You have to destroy it in order to rebuild it. The NWO Global Elite need to destroy America's Constitution and Sovereignty. We're their final obstacle. They will break our Nation by any means necessary.

Civil Unrest will come in many forms and from many different factions. This Civil Unrest will not only come from your dreaded 'Republicans.' The unrest will be expressed by all sorts of Americans who hold different political viewpoints. The NWO just wants Civil Unrest. They're not too concerned with who it comes from. Just remember, you have to destroy it in order to rebuild it.

Last edited:
Prepping for Civil Unrest.
Curious = what exactly are you doing to prep?

Big Brother is actually doing the prepping. He's preparing for the Civil Unrest that is coming. He's preparing for the breakdown. You have to destroy it in order to rebuild it. The NWO Global Elite need to destroy America's Constitution and Sovereignty. We're their final obstacle. They will break our Nation by any means necessary.

Civil Unrest will come in many forms and from many different factions. This Civil Unrest will not only come from your dreaded 'Republicans.' The unrest will be expressed by all sorts of Americans who hold different political viewpoints. The NWO just wants Civil Unrest. They're not too concerned with who it comes from. Just remember, you have destroy it in order to rebuild it.

And that trolling lemming will be whining that the people who don't submit are irrationally resisting the government.

And that paranoid irrational fact manufacturer will be screaming about the impending government takeover in 2 years, and 5 years, and 10 years...

Make no mistaqke.....our government is antagonizing and HOPING for a pushback. This.....the drone shit.....they will keep going until they get a far right nut group to flip out and then go and label all gun owners as terrorists.

Its coming.........I just worry it'll be a false flag operation and they will announce the offenders are far right guys.

Forum List

Back