Di Fi - Wants to make it illegal to hunt humans with 150 round magazines.

A Freudian Slip. The moment we are disarmed, they will hunt people, people who dissent against the tyranny she wishes to impose.

In all honesty though, wtf? Are you sure this isn't edited by video software?

I understand that in Texas it is legal to hunt lawyers, but that really does not count because they are not really "human". There is no bag limit and no license is required But it is unlawful to use 12 year old single malt scotch as bait.
As it should be to waste scotch

Inb4 "out of context."

No idiots, I read the full quote, she literally said it's legal to hunt humans.

Such incredibly stupid comments always come from this woman and she just gets nuttier by the day. She needs to retire yesterday. Does anyone take this lunatic seriously?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXAqY6vvlY]Reasons why Martial Law in 2013 is CERTAIN [MUST SEE] - YouTube[/ame]

In her address to congress:
Feinstein :Legal to Hunt Humans - YouTube

What a joke. Maybe at 79 her dementia is getting out of hand?

Oh, that's not her dementia getting out of hand. It's just a clear example of liberal dementia manifesting itself.

She assumes that when we say thay magazines over 10 rounds will be illegal that all criminals will have to use these low capacity magazines and therefore will have to reload more often and therefore expose themselves to being stopped in the act.

This is indicative of the liberal mentality: They seem to think that if we pass a law of restriction, EVERYBODY ALIVE will automatically submit to it.

Black markets assure that criminals will have what they want..regardless of law.

Gun magazines are nothing more than metal or plastic parts designed to hold and feed ammunition to the firing chamber of a weapon. Banning them will do NOTHING to take them out of the hands of criminals. It will affect only those with no criminal intent.

Feinstein is merely a typical liberal idiot.

feinstein appeals to her low information voter base

regardless of how stupid she sounds

the sheeple will follow her

they want to cut the widest swath they can

in cutting the rights of Americans

one bill that advanced would require

everyone to pass an anger management class

before buying a firearm

later on down the road in the database

would be a listing saying so an so had an anger management class

******failed background*************

spits out of the printer

Please tell me, Senator Feinstein, just where in the United States it is legal to hunt Humans with even a single shot firearm of any kind.

Where do I get the license to "Hunt Humans" with a 150 round magazine or a magazine of any size?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I understand that in Texas it is legal to hunt lawyers, but that really does not count because they are not really "human". There is no bag limit and no license is required But it is unlawful to use 12 year old single malt scotch as bait.

How about a Hundred Dollar bill hanging from a branch? Or an Ambulance with the lights and siren on?

Jillian comes to mind

before the revolution

the question was

do we want to exchange one tyrant living 3000 miles away

for 3000 tyrants living one mile away

Shes is that far out of touch with reality and Ca keeps re electing incompetent folks like this.

Forum List

Back