Dick Cheney hospitalized with chest pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know your facts before posting...you come across dumber than usual....

On September 3, 2007, the Article 32 hearing investigating officer recommended that Staff Sgt. Wuterich be tried for negligent homicide in deaths of two women and five children, and that charges of murder be dropped. Charges against the other Marines directly involved in the incident had been recommended dropped after their hearings found the charges were not supported by the evidence.

Wuterich is expected to be back in court to face nine counts of manslaughter in early 2010

Frank Wuterich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the charges were dropped that's even better,,, murtha was such a sick suck, :lol::lol::lol:

hhhmmm...I am assuming your first language is English.....

Yep, the charges were dropped. No Iraqis were willing to come forward, nor were they willing for the bodies of their loved ones to be exhumed (against Muslim custom)

oh i see you are A okay with charges and accusations and gulty findings and execution of Americans cause somebody who isn't willing to prove the charges says so??? I gotcha now.. I see where ye be coming from, the same damn slime pit as that dirtbag murtha..

It's what he has done to fellow combat Vets and innocent civilians. In case you haven't noticed we have tens of thousands of dead or wounded Soldiers from Iraq alone. To most of you fuckwads those are just numbers but in case you have forgotten they were people. Americans who trusted our government and the American public and we all let them down.
Forces: U.S. & Coalition/Casualties - Special Reports from CNN.com

I mean, who in the fuck is so in the dark they would actually have to ask "hey, gee....dude. Thass a lot of hate. Where's it, ya know.....coming from?"

What the fuck planet are you living on?

Planet Earth. In case you didnt notice, we have a volunteer military. People volunteer to defend this nation and our interests. They know the risks when they enlist. Especially when they enlist during a time of war.

And maybe you should read the Constitution sometime. The Vice President doesnt declare war. The Vice President cant send anyone anywhere. Heck, the Vice President doesnt do much at all. He only does what the President delegates to him. He isnt the Sub-commander and Chief.

Again, what has he done to you that makes you so angry? Because he hasnt killed anyone to my knowledge.

Holy shitfire fuckwads. The scary part is you probably truly believe all that bullshit.

I wonder how many other rules CL can break tonight?

How about it CL, you feelin' like you wanna roll those dice?

A whiny bitch like you would wonder about that. You brought up the 7 year old and now you want to cry about rules? Typical fucking crybaby hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back