Dick's Crossed The NRA And They Hit Back Hard. Now Dick's Has To Deal With...The Best Sales Ever

So, somebody walks into a bar and drinks too much booze, ending up behind the wheel of a car and wiping out an entire family.... and that's an accident???? How come you figure people go to prison for that?
Yeah, its called manslaughter.

Pogo the Nogo thinks that if it contradicts his ideological presuppositions it must be a fallacy.

So he moves the goal posts from objects used in violent acts to objects DESIGNED for violent acts, as if that makes any damned difference.

Butcher knives are not designed for violent acts but are used all the time for such things because they work.

Actually in the response you were too terrified to actually quote, I drew the distinction between deliberate acts and accidental acts. You would have to have been literate to catch that though, so you're at a disadvantage.

Now when someone disagrees with you, you're going to respond with an attack on their intelligence?

I do bite back, damn straight. Or didn't you bother to read far enough to see that was return fire?

Got a problem with him not being able to take back what he dished out?

I'm just observing and asking questions. I sense that you get your boxers in a bunch prematurely. You're now getting defensive with me and I'm just asking for clarification.
Pogo doesnt like being called out when he cheats. He has never bothered to weed out accidental gun deaths, nor to acknowledge that many deaths by other weapons are deliberate. He just characterizes all gun deaths as deliberate, when they are not, and all deaths by knifing, etc, as accidental.

hE cant even keep his lies straight..

Actually in the response you were too terrified to actually quote, I drew the distinction between deliberate acts and accidental acts. You would have to have been literate to catch that though, so you're at a disadvantage.

Now when someone disagrees with you, you're going to respond with an attack on their intelligence?

I do bite back, damn straight. Or didn't you bother to read far enough to see that was return fire?

I'm just observing and asking questions. I sense that you get your boxers in a bunch prematurely. You're now getting defensive with me and I'm just asking for clarification.

I don't give a flying fuck what you "sense", if that's even possible ---- when I'm attacked I bite back, PERIOD.
And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

There is plenty we can do about it. If you really have a problem with the Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure, maybe you would prefer a change of scenery?

I could start a go fund me page for you and help you get out of what you believe to be a miserable country. If you want to find out if your muscles are as big as your mouth, we're having Ring of Honor wrestling here in Atlanta on Jan. 11. Maybe you would like to do a lights out match with the guy you don't seem to be able to have a civil conversation with? As for me, I can join the chorus in ridiculing you for letting this subject control you and allow you to say really stupid shit to people you don't know.
The short version of it all is that Pogo just bites. Period.

I don't give a flying fuck what you "sense", if that's even possible ---- when I'm attacked I bite back, PERIOD.

There is plenty we can do about it. If you really have a problem with the Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure, maybe you would prefer a change of scenery?

I could start a go fund me page for you and help you get out of what you believe to be a miserable country. If you want to find out if your muscles are as big as your mouth, we're having Ring of Honor wrestling here in Atlanta on Jan. 11. Maybe you would like to do a lights out match with the guy you don't seem to be able to have a civil conversation with? As for me, I can join the chorus in ridiculing you for letting this subject control you and allow you to say really stupid shit to people you don't know.

LOOK DOOD.

It ain't that fucking complex. The poster attacked me so I bit him back. PERIOD. JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.

Chill out. This is just a discussion board.

Pogo the Nogo thinks that if it contradicts his ideological presuppositions it must be a fallacy.

So he moves the goal posts from objects used in violent acts to objects DESIGNED for violent acts, as if that makes any damned difference.

Butcher knives are not designed for violent acts but are used all the time for such things because they work.

Pogo doesnt like being called out when he cheats. He has never bothered to weed out accidental gun deaths, nor to acknowledge that many deaths by other weapons are deliberate. He just characterizes all gun deaths as deliberate, when they are not, and all deaths by knifing, etc, as accidental.

hE cant even keep his lies straight..

Yeah, I notice what he's doing. Perhaps his motto ought to be - what is wrong with good old fashioned dishonesty?

This whole thread was based upon a false premise. But, then again, that is the MO for people obsessed with gun control. They can't deal in facts and they want to manipulate statistics to justify their irrational thinking process.

It ain't that fucking complex. The poster attacked me so I bit him back. PERIOD. JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.
Lol, Pogo is so mad, I had to wipe the spittle off my screen, lol.

Good job, dude.

That's called "drool". Clearly my posts are so astute that you salivate when you read them.

ShorterCockwell tried to come in here all white-knighting to protect your "honor". I dunno if you two have some kinda thing going on but I dispatched him wid a quickness. Took him a while to get it because he's dense. I guess that's what you two have in common.

LOOK DOOD.

Then perhaps you should address the actual topic rather than trying to shut up anybody who corrects one of your "tribe". Or is that beyond your intellectual pay grade?

LOOK DOOD.

Then perhaps you should address the actual topic rather than trying to shut up anybody who corrects one of your "tribe". Or is that beyond your intellectual pay grade?

LMAO. My tribe??? I've never even met that poster - not even via PM. You're a trip, buddy. I didn't try to shut you up; you thought you could shut me up. Didn't I tell you that if you hated somebody that bad that I could arrange a lights out match at Ring of Honor on January 11 in Atlanta? From the way you're talking, it sounds like you want to mix it up like that. It might be entertaining. Whoever takes your challenge might not be all that and a bag of chips. OR do you just like to blow smoke?

I'm content to go back to the nothing topic of the OP. Dick's never hit back at the NRA (and I'm not a member OR supporter of those liberals.) I made my point regarding that in post # 115. I'll repeat it:

"On August 22, 2019, the Company (Dick's) completed the sale of two of its technology subsidiaries, Blue Sombrero and Affinity Sports, to Stack Sports for $45 million. Stack Sports has no affiliation with Edward W. Stack, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The sale is expected to result in a one-time gain which will be determined later in the third quarter"

DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Second Quarter Results; Delivers 3.2% Increase in Same Store Sales and Raises Full Year Guidance

Then we learn that golf stuff and designer work out clothing are the meat and potatoes of Dick's sales.

Turns out that spat with NRA had nothing to do with Dick's financial gains.

As to the balance of what you've said to me, I think it speaks volumes about your character. If people like you were in power, our Rights and Liberties would be at the mercy of a mob mentality. Liberty and Freedom come with a price tag. More than anything you've accomplished with your attitude is to reinforce in the minds of gun owners the necessity of never complying with an effort to disarm the populace. For that, I thank you. You are very effective in convincing those on the sidelines to join the pro-gun viewpoint. They see the dangers of allowing those obsessed with control to actually get it.

LOOK DOOD.

LMAO. My tribe??? I've never even met that poster - not even via PM. You're a trip, buddy. I didn't try to shut you up;

Ummmmmmmmmmm yeah you did Sparkles. You started wetting your pants because I hit back, utterly ignoring JimSlowey's attack to which I responded, **NONE** of which had jack weasel to do with YOU anyway.

you thought you could shut me up. Didn't I tell you that if you hated somebody that bad that I could arrange a lights out match at Ring of Honor on January 11 in Atlanta?

I have no idea on earth what the fuck that even means and I'm cutting your inchoate post off right here. Point has been made. MYOB.

Here you are in action "biting back".

In comes another human fart, white-knighting for a white knight. A little white-knight-on-white-knight action. Get a room.

Summa y'all SERIOUSLY need a life.

LOOK DOOD.

LMAO. My tribe??? I've never even met that poster - not even via PM. You're a trip, buddy. I didn't try to shut you up;

Ummmmmmmmmmm yeah you did Sparkles. You started wetting your pants because I hit back, utterly ignoring JimSlowey's attack to which I responded, **NONE** of which had jack weasel to do with YOU anyway.

you thought you could shut me up. Didn't I tell you that if you hated somebody that bad that I could arrange a lights out match at Ring of Honor on January 11 in Atlanta?

I have no idea on earth what the fuck that even means and I'm cutting your inchoate post off right here. Point has been made. MYOB.

Did it dawn on you that you make this everyone's business when you make personal comments in an open forum. Personally, I used to think that was something you do in PM, but you have asshats that post PMs in open forum, but it's still a better venue if you don't want outside opinions. This IS a discussion forum.

Most people with an IQ above their shoe size can see that the personal spat you want with me makes you look silly. Don't you recall your own words? "JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE" Now, do you remember them? The more you vent, the more the average person wants to question your IQ. You're getting this bent out of shape from what I said? Are you going to allow me to continue to live in your head rent free?

In comes another human fart, white-knighting for a white knight. A little white-knight-on-white-knight action. Get a room.

You are projecting.

safe_image.php

My daughter, who is an Army officer, went in there by mistake the other day looking for a retrieval toy for dog training...

Leerburg | 17,500 pages of dog training information, 935 free dog training streaming videos, free eBooks, podcasts, by Ed Frawley and Michael Ellis - ;)

They have the best products for training working dogs. Particularly geared toward military and police handlers.
Michael Ellis (the same Michael Ellis or someone else?) has been in the news for other reasons.

Paul Nakasone, director of a top secret five eyes sureveillance agency is apparently opposed to the appointment of Michael Ellis as general counsel. Obviously it might be difficult to find an attorney to argue on behalf of Elizabeth Warren's and Paul Nakasone's agenda of warrentless surveillance of U.S. citizens, carried out through top secret treaties with other English-speaking nations, Canada, U.K, Australia, and New Zealand.

Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

How about those yeti coolers?

Why did they take on the NRA, you dumb fuck? The NRA didn't commit a crime.

The students are simply being exploited by left wing asshats like you.

Moron.....bloomberg and the anti-gunners spent a fortune trying to beat republicans.....and they almost lost the House........you moron.

"Daily Kos"
lol

And loser number 1 shows up.

Paid spammer.

Followed by loser number 2. But in the case of this moron, just a loser period in every thread he shows up in.

And it's the trifecta. Loser number 3.

We're not the ones citing a completely non-credible extreme left wrong-wing propaganda source, and treating it as if it has any vestige of credibility.

That would be you, the true loser.

And that's why you're a loser. In order to call a source non credible, you have to disprove the information in the article.

Can't do that can you loser?

Daily Kos is one of the most respected sites in the internet for a reason. The authors of the articles there post links of their sources for the information in their articles.

Not one of you losers has yet to attack the facts contained within the article. Just the source with no credible sources showing why they information is wrong.

So lets make this simple. So simple even a shit for brains conservative can understand it.

Question: Are Dick's sales up?

Take your time morons. I know that's a lot of information to process in an empty space as big as the one between your ears.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, please, stop....I can't laugh this hard....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back