Dick's Crossed The NRA And They Hit Back Hard. Now Dick's Has To Deal With...The Best Sales Ever

hugtzhw23n141.jpg

As many people are killed in DUI accidents as there are people dying from firearms. Nobody says we have an alcohol problem and that banning alcohol will solve that problem. There is no Right to alcohol and alcohol is not necessary to insure the security of a free state.

Like I have told these stupid Moon Bats several times but they never have the courage or intellectual honesty to acknowledge.

The swimming pool I have in my back yard is much much more likely to cause a death than my 30 AR-15s.

The bicycle is more deadly in this country than all rifles, let alone AR-15s....
More rightwing idiocy and sophistry.

Conservatives are devoid of both honesty and critical thinking skills.

As many people are killed in DUI accidents as there are people dying from firearms. Nobody says we have an alcohol problem and that banning alcohol will solve that problem. There is no Right to alcohol and alcohol is not necessary to insure the security of a free state.

Like I have told these stupid Moon Bats several times but they never have the courage or intellectual honesty to acknowledge.

The swimming pool I have in my back yard is much much more likely to cause a death than my 30 AR-15s.

The bicycle is more deadly in this country than all rifles, let alone AR-15s....

Yuh huh.

Remind us when the last mass bicycle attack was, Zippy.

What kind of moron put an "Agree" on this inane post?

Moron....bicycles kill more people each and every year than all rifles do...let alone AR-15s....so morons like you say, ban the AR-15 because they were used to kill 33 people in mass public shootings, while bicycles kill 345.......you are the idiot.

False comparison. Neither alcohol, nor motor vehicles, are made for the express purpose of killing people. Your own typing of the word "accident" should have tipped you off to that.

And yet those items kill more people than guns do...even guns used for illegal purposes......they are far more dangerous because guns have to be used illegally to cause those deaths while accidents with alcohol and vehicles kill over 38,000 people every year.

False comparison fallacy, confirmation bias fallacy.

B.S. There is no fallacy. There is no reason for it to be called a false comparison EXCEPT that the anti-gun people only believe in CONTROL.

Ditto for liberals.

Libtard denial about the real causes of gun deaths and who the hell is really responsible for the great majority of gun deaths in this country.

Thug druggie gangbangers Blacks in Democrat controlled big city shitholes mostly kill other Blacks in Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

All the delusional stupid Liberal gun laws won't change that one damn bit.

However, those filthy delusional gun laws will take away the Liberty of Americans and that pretty well makes the Liberals that propose the laws scumbags.

Too bad the filthy Liberals in this country have such a disdain for the Bill of Rights that they use our representatives to pass laws to undermine the rights. Despicable!

Yuh huh.

Remind us when the last mass bicycle attack was, Zippy.

What kind of moron put an "Agree" on this inane post?

Moron....bicycles kill more people each and every year than all rifles do...let alone AR-15s....so morons like you say, ban the AR-15 because they were used to kill 33 people in mass public shootings, while bicycles kill 345.......you are the idiot.

No Squatso, *YOU* are the idiot because there is literally never a time I said "ban the AR-15" ---- or anything else. Go ahead and try to prove me wrong you illiterate dishonest fucking HACK.

So I say again, the question you tried to dance around --- when was the last time we had a mass bicycle killing?
How do you even DO that?

FUCK outta here, jerkoff.

B.S. There is no fallacy. There is no reason for it to be called a false comparison EXCEPT that the anti-gun people only believe in CONTROL.

Of course it's a false comparison AND you were already told about this. BY YOUR OWN WORDS you're trying to compare accidents involving devices not at all made for killing, with intentional acts using another device that IS made for killing. They're not even remotely comparable. That's a fallacy post, bro.

False comparison. Neither alcohol, nor motor vehicles, are made for the express purpose of killing people. Your own typing of the word "accident" should have tipped you off to that.

And yet those items kill more people than guns do...even guns used for illegal purposes......they are far more dangerous because guns have to be used illegally to cause those deaths while accidents with alcohol and vehicles kill over 38,000 people every year.

See post 147, Dumbass. And 139, Dumbass. And 136, Dumbass.

Of course it's a false comparison AND you were already told about this. BY YOUR OWN WORDS you're trying to compare accidents involving devices not at all made for killing, with intentional acts using another device that IS made for killing. They're not even remotely comparable. That's a fallacy post, bro.

So, somebody walks into a bar and drinks too much booze, ending up behind the wheel of a car and wiping out an entire family.... and that's an accident???? How come you figure people go to prison for that?

So, somebody walks into a bar and drinks too much booze, ending up behind the wheel of a car and wiping out an entire family.... and that's an accident???? How come you figure people go to prison for that?

Yes, that would be an accident. It would not qualify as an accident if he did it intentionally. That's, uh, kind of WHAT ACCIDENT MEANS. If he went to prison he'd be there for irresponsibility, not for INTENTIONAL manslaughter.

The fact REMAINS --- the instrument of death, in this case the motor vehicle, is not designed to kill people. The firearm is. Ergo when the firearm causes a death it's not an "accident" -- it's a technology doing what it's designed to do And there's your false comparison.

I use to shop a Dick's.

Now I wouldn't set foot in that filthy ass commie store.

Fuck 'em.

I know right? Who do they think they are not facilitating weapons of mass shooting? It's unnamurrikin.

:cuckoo:

Weapons of mass murder? You mean like handguns, the most common gun used in shootings...you moron.....

Mass public shootings in 2018....12....total killed, 93. Total killed with rifles, 33........you are an idiot......

18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in this country.......less than 33 people killed with them in mass public shootings, you dope...

Bicycles killed more people.....so I guess according to you they would be weapons of mass killing...you moron...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

Rifle......297 ( 2017... 403)

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Cars.... 2017 ...... 38,659

Bicycle...345

This post ^^ demonstrates exactly what I mean when I talk about the gun fetish. Emotional basket-case wankers acting like an infant that's had its pacifier taken out of its mouth. Waaaaaaah. :crybaby: All for a fucking killing instrument. :cuckoo:

Most of the posts from that person is about weapons.

He comes up with so many very lame justifications for using a weapon to compensate for his small penis.

All his posts say to most people is that he has a small penis and is using a weapon to compensate for it.

He comes up with so many very lame justifications for using a weapon to compensate for his small penis.
All his posts say to most people is that he has a small penis and is using a weapon to compensate for it.
If this is not a clear case of projection I dont know what it would be.

How the hell do you *know* this guy has a small penis?

You get around THAT much?

If this is not a clear case of projection I dont know what it would be.

How the hell do you *know* this guy has a small penis?

You get around THAT much?

Psychology. The same thing I was observing with his fetish hissyfit --- again, psychology.

Yeah, its called manslaughter.

Pogo the Nogo thinks that if it contradicts his ideological presuppositions it must be a fallacy.

So he moves the goal posts from objects used in violent acts to objects DESIGNED for violent acts, as if that makes any damned difference.

Butcher knives are not designed for violent acts but are used all the time for such things because they work.

Yeah, its called manslaughter.

Pogo the Nogo thinks that if it contradicts his ideological presuppositions it must be a fallacy.

So he moves the goal posts from objects used in violent acts to objects DESIGNED for violent acts, as if that makes any damned difference.

Butcher knives are not designed for violent acts but are used all the time for such things because they work.

Actually in the response you were too terrified to actually quote, I drew the distinction between deliberate acts and accidental acts. You would have to have been literate to catch that though, so you're at a disadvantage.

Psychology. The same thing I was observing with his fetish hissyfit --- again, psychology.
Lol, OK, so she made a wild ass guess based on her innate political biases like most partisans do today.

Thats what I thought.

Forum List

Back