Dick's Crossed The NRA And They Hit Back Hard. Now Dick's Has To Deal With...The Best Sales Ever

Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

How about those yeti coolers?
In President Trump's economy no less. But what if they didnt stop selling guns, can you even imagine how much more they would of made? Oh well, I dont go to Dick's which should be put next to BJ's if you know what I mean......
Sounds like they wrote you off and don't need you.
That is fine, I spent over 2 grand at Cheaper than Dirt just recently on my .308 hunting rifle purchase. Yep, that could of been Dick's but alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

The quarterly earnings may be higher than expected but the companies revenue is lower than last year.
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc.

I use to shop a Dick's.

Now I wouldn't set foot in that filthy ass commie store.

Fuck 'em.

I know right? Who do they think they are not facilitating weapons of mass shooting? It's unnamurrikin.

:cuckoo:

Weapons of mass murder? You mean like handguns, the most common gun used in shootings...you moron.....

Mass public shootings in 2018....12....total killed, 93. Total killed with rifles, 33........you are an idiot......

18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in this country.......less than 33 people killed with them in mass public shootings, you dope...

Bicycles killed more people.....so I guess according to you they would be weapons of mass killing...you moron...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

Rifle......297 ( 2017... 403)

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Cars.... 2017 ...... 38,659

Bicycle...345

This post ^^ demonstrates exactly what I mean when I talk about the gun fetish. Emotional basket-case wankers acting like an infant that's had its pacifier taken out of its mouth. Waaaaaaah. :crybaby: All for a fucking killing instrument. :cuckoo:

Excuse me. A killing instrument? You place no value on Liberty and Freedom? A firearm is a tool. It is nothing more; nothing less. How do you think the liberals appear when they cry, whine, moan, groan and complain when they want something and will resort to terror and tyranny to get it?

Yes, a killing instrument. A killing "tool" whichever you like. That is after all what it's DESIGNED for. SMH

As for crying, whining moaning, groaning, complaining, bitching, whimpering, sobbing, grumbling, sniveling, carping, grousing, weeping and gnashing of teeth, that's what I just quoted in Wimpy's post. I then noted the emotional hissyfit that goes with his angst over having his pacifier taken away. Try to keep up.

I use to shop a Dick's.

Fuck 'em.

I know right? Who do they think they are not facilitating weapons of mass shooting? It's unnamurrikin.

Weapons of mass murder? You mean like handguns, the most common gun used in shootings...you moron.....

Mass public shootings in 2018....12....total killed, 93. Total killed with rifles, 33........you are an idiot......

18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in this country.......less than 33 people killed with them in mass public shootings, you dope...

Bicycles killed more people.....so I guess according to you they would be weapons of mass killing...you moron...

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

This post ^^ demonstrates exactly what I mean when I talk about the gun fetish. Emotional basket-case wankers acting like an infant that's had its pacifier taken out of its mouth. Waaaaaaah. :crybaby: All for a fucking killing instrument. :cuckoo:
And the childish hissy fit that ensues when a private company elects to stop selling AR 15s.

Now Dick’s is ‘the enemy,’ the store must be pilloried, vilified, and driven out of business.

That a reseller decides to not sell AR 15s doesn’t mean it’s ‘anti-gun,’ it doesn’t mean it’s ‘anti-Second Amendment,’ and it doesn’t warrant a boycott.

It does however tell us a great deal about the mental state of the gun fetishists.

I use to shop a Dick's.

Fuck 'em.

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

And the childish hissy fit that ensues when a private company elects to stop selling AR 15s.

Now Dick’s is ‘the enemy,’ the store must be pilloried, vilified, and driven out of business.

That a reseller decides to not sell AR 15s doesn’t mean it’s ‘anti-gun,’ it doesn’t mean it’s ‘anti-Second Amendment,’ and it doesn’t warrant a boycott.

It does however tell us a great deal about the mental state of the gun fetishists.
Lol
Says a spineless anti-gun nutter...

And loser number 1 shows up.

Paid spammer.

Followed by loser number 2. But in the case of this moron, just a loser period in every thread he shows up in.

And it's the trifecta. Loser number 3.

We're not the ones citing a completely non-credible extreme left wrong-wing propaganda source, and treating it as if it has any vestige of credibility.

That would be you, the true loser.

And that's why you're a loser. In order to call a source non credible, you have to disprove the information in the article.

Can't do that can you loser?

Daily Kos is one of the most respected sites in the internet for a reason. The authors of the articles there post links of their sources for the information in their articles.

Not one of you losers has yet to attack the facts contained within the article. Just the source with no credible sources showing why they information is wrong.

So lets make this simple. So simple even a shit for brains conservative can understand it.

Question: Are Dick's sales up?

Take your time morons. I know that's a lot of information to process in an empty space as big as the one between your ears.

1. The dailyKos is as respected as Sean Hannity...

2. What you miss about the is the fact the Sporting Good Store did this without your wish to force them.

That is how it should be and not use changing laws to force your will on others...

Force your will on others? Isn't this what big money powers do when they donate big money to influence politics that isn't even in the state they are incorporated in?

Donate more to bribe that politician to your side. Still it is Dicks sporting good choice and I do not care what they do.[/QUOTE]

I don't care what they do either, but the way this narrative went is not the way things really are.

I use to shop a Dick's.

Fuck 'em.

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

Excuse me. A killing instrument? You place no value on Liberty and Freedom? A firearm is a tool. It is nothing more; nothing less. How do you think the liberals appear when they cry, whine, moan, groan and complain when they want something and will resort to terror and tyranny to get it?

Yes, a killing instrument. A killing "tool" whichever you like. That is after all what it's DESIGNED for. SMH

As for crying, whining moaning, groaning, complaining, bitching, whimpering, sobbing, grumbling, sniveling, carping, grousing, weeping and gnashing of teeth, that's what I just quoted in Wimpy's post. I then noted the emotional hissyfit that goes with his angst over having his pacifier taken away. Try to keep up.

I'm sure that if you let him know, he will refrain from saving your Life and / or Liberties when that inevitable day arrives.

Do you refer to alcoholic beverages as death drinks by any chance?

The OP is a big fat lie.

Dicks Sporting Goods Still has not recovered. The 'gains' are over the preceding big losses.

upload_2019-11-30_4-42-21.png

Their stock used to go for about $60/share, but now has climbed all the way back up to $45/share.

And since 2017 they have consistently underperformed, not meeting projections, and they wont next year either.

roflmao

Dick's Sporting Goods Sales Sink After Gun Policy | National Review

Dick’s Sporting Goods has suffered a surprisingly steep downturn in sales since promising to sell fewer guns, but the problem isn’t the gun sales, Fortune says.

Stock tumbled to the lowest in four months after the sports store banned assault-style weapons from its Field & Stream stores and raised the minimum age for a customer to buy a firearm from 18 to 21.

However, the store has also suffered problems with overstocking and high discounts, as well as increased competition from places like Nike and Amazon.

After the Parkland school shooting last month that killed 17, Dick’s executives were aghast to learn that the young gunman had bought one of his many guns from them, though not the one he used in the shooting.

As a sign of solidarity with the student protesters calling for gun control laws, Dick’s announced it would no longer sell assault-style firearms and high-capacity magazines.

The athletic gear company instituted a similar ban after the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting but rescinded it a few months later by introducing assault weapons to its Field & Stream stores. This time the ban is permanent, Dick’s says....

The company’s shares fell 7.3 percent after going up 13 percent this year. Sales failed to hit the projected $2.74 billion, tapering off at $2.66 billion for this quarter.

Dick’s still plans to open 19 new stores this year and hopes it will boost their brand.​

These Woketards are indeed certified idiots.

As many people are killed in DUI accidents as there are people dying from firearms. Nobody says we have an alcohol problem and that banning alcohol will solve that problem. There is no Right to alcohol and alcohol is not necessary to insure the security of a free state.

As many people are killed in DUI accidents as there are people dying from firearms. Nobody says we have an alcohol problem and that banning alcohol will solve that problem. There is no Right to alcohol and alcohol is not necessary to insure the security of a free state.

Like I have told these stupid Moon Bats several times but they never have the courage or intellectual honesty to acknowledge.

The swimming pool I have in my back yard is much much more likely to cause a death than my 30 AR-15s.

Like I have told these stupid Moon Bats several times but they never have the courage or intellectual honesty to acknowledge.

The swimming pool I have in my back yard is much much more likely to cause a death than my 30 AR-15s.

The bicycle is more deadly in this country than all rifles, let alone AR-15s....

It’s a variation of the right’s ‘victim’ mentality – the wrongheaded, delusional, and paranoid belief that gunowners are a beleaguered minority set upon by various factions seeking to ‘ban’ AR 15s and ‘take away’ citizens’ guns.

Pursuant to this bizarre mentality, gunowners have been ‘betrayed’ by a reseller of firearms where other firearm resellers will follow suit; it’s all part of a nefarious conspiracy by ‘gun grabbers’ and ‘anti-Second Amendment activists’ to make it impossible for citizens to buy guns – AR 15s in particular.

If ‘gun grabbers’ can’t ban AR 15s through the legislative process, they’ll pursue a de facto ban by making it as difficult as possible to buy an AR 15 – if no one is selling AR 15, no one can own one.

It’s a variation of the right’s ‘victim’ mentality – the wrongheaded, delusional, and paranoid belief that gunowners are a beleaguered minority set upon by various factions seeking to ‘ban’ AR 15s and ‘take away’ citizens’ guns.

Pursuant to this bizarre mentality, gunowners have been ‘betrayed’ by a reseller of firearms where other firearm resellers will follow suit; it’s all part of a nefarious conspiracy by ‘gun grabbers’ and ‘anti-Second Amendment activists’ to make it impossible for citizens to buy guns – AR 15s in particular.

If ‘gun grabbers’ can’t ban AR 15s through the legislative process, they’ll pursue a de facto ban by making it as difficult as possible to buy an AR 15 – if no one is selling AR 15, no one can own one.

BlablaRoth.jpg

False comparison fallacy, confirmation bias fallacy.

The bicycle is more deadly in this country than all rifles, let alone AR-15s....

Yuh huh.

Remind us when the last mass bicycle attack was, Zippy.

What kind of moron put an "Agree" on this inane post?

False comparison. Neither alcohol, nor motor vehicles, are made for the express purpose of killing people. Your own typing of the word "accident" should have tipped you off to that.

Gun.....

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 11,138

knives, 1,515

Blunt objects.... 443

hands and feet... 672

Bicycle...345

I'm sure that if you let him know, he will refrain from saving your Life and / or Liberties when that inevitable day arrives.

Wimpy would never be in that position. He never even leaves the house. Just hunkers down and plays internet tough guy all day, ironically while sporting the image of President Wimp.

Do you refer to alcoholic beverages as death drinks by any chance?

Why no, do you refer to kumquats as sunglasses?

Forum List

Back