Dick's Crossed The NRA And They Hit Back Hard. Now Dick's Has To Deal With...The Best Sales Ever

Daily Kos is one of the most respected sites in the internet for a reason. The authors of the articles there post links of their sources for the information in their articles.

Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

Not one of you losers has yet to attack the facts contained within the article. Just the source with no credible sources showing why they information is wrong.

So lets make this simple. So simple even a shit for brains conservative can understand it.

Question: Are Dick's sales up?

Take your time morons. I know that's a lot of information to process in an empty space as big as the one between your ears.
Maybe we just don't want to give you the clicks, Sir Spamsalot......And they're one of the most biased leftloon agitprop sites anywhere to be found.....You just get paid by them to say that shit.

Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

How about those yeti coolers?
Having been in Dick's some years ago, one can see that the sporting goods store is largely meant for urbanites. Dick's has most of their stores geared for jogging, weight lifting, tennis, baseball, basketball, football and exercise equipment, the sections for hunting and fishing are and have been set up in a small corner of the store with limited items for sale in them. Basically, it's a millennial and yuppie store and never had much in the way of firearms to begin with. Their public announcements of ending semi-automatic gun sales was mostly hype to gain some attention.

And that's why you're a loser. In order to call a source non credible, you have to disprove the information in the article.

Can't do that can you loser?

Daily Kos is one of the most respected sites in the internet for a reason. The authors of the articles there post links of their sources for the information in their articles.

Not one of you losers has yet to attack the facts contained within the article. Just the source with no credible sources showing why they information is wrong.

So lets make this simple. So simple even a shit for brains conservative can understand it.

Take your time morons. I know that's a lot of information to process in an empty space as big as the one between your ears.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Daily Kos is well-known as a source of extreme left wrong-wing lies and propaganda. No sane person regards them as credible on any matter.

To claim that anything published by Daily Kos is true is certainly an extraordinary claim. The burden is on anyone making such a claim to back it up with extraordinary proof. You cannot even meet the standard of ordinary proof, much less extraordinary, to support such an absurd claim.

You people are arguing about a retail store that used to sell guns. Nobody cares. As if selling guns or not is going to influence where one shops.

Not only did Dick's stop selling guns, they also stopped selling hunting supplies. My daughter, who is an Army officer, went in there by mistake the other day looking for a retrieval toy for dog training. Guess what else they don't sell anymore? I told her about their anti-gun stance since she was deployed when all that shit went down. She went to Academy Sports and they will get her business from now on.

Biggest loser the OP for continually using the Daily Kook as source and expecting to be taken seriously.
12-16-the-definition-of-insanity.jpg

Here is a little information about Dicks people might not know CAN’T FIND THE FIREARM YOU WANT? Let us order it for you. Order any firearm through our in-store special order book and receive your purchase in 3-5 business days. SEE A STORE ASSOCIATE FOR ASSISTANCE. Order any firearm does that include firearms they don't sale in the store? That is on the website by the way.

Anyone who pays that much for a cooler is a fucking idiot. The ones who put the "YETI" stickers on their windows advertising their idiocy are worse than fucking idiots.

Last year, the Parkland students took on the NRA. The student survivors of the massacre found themselves being viciously attacked by the right, but they held marches and rallies across the nation regardless, and intensely targeted the campaigns of cowardly legislators. Their efforts paid off. They got gun safety legislation passed in several states, and then shamed virtually every one of the NRA’s sponsors. The kids showed what many of us have known for years: that the NRA is a paper tiger. The one thing they could always count on is to get their minions to mobilize and strong-arm against any action whatsoever to stop gun massacres. I guess that’s not a thing anymore. The NRA is now a toxic brand, and it’s about damn time.

Dick's crossed the NRA, and they hit back hard. Now Dick's has to deal with...best sales ever

Fake news, like everything you come up with.

Hmmm, should I be a cvnt like all the liberals on this site and argue over the validity of the source, or should I discuss the merits of the actual issue and discuss Dick’s sales post Assault weapon ban?

What would you do OP?

Yeti coolers are $$$ and those dumbasses who blew theirs up are losers. NRA is nothing but money grubbers who don't give a shit about spending membership money on themselves.

And that's why you're a loser. In order to call a source non credible, you have to disprove the information in the article.

Daily Kos is well-known as a source of extreme left wrong-wing lies and propaganda. No sane person regards them as credible on any matter.

To claim that anything published by Daily Kos is true is certainly an extraordinary claim. The burden is on anyone making such a claim to back it up with extraordinary proof. You cannot even meet the standard of ordinary proof, much less extraordinary, to support such an absurd claim.

DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Second Quarter Results; Delivers 3.2% Increase in Same Store Sales and Raises Full Year Guidance

DICK'S Sporting Goods Reports Second Quarter Results; Delivers 3.2% Increase in Same Store Sales and Raises Full Year Guidance

It would appear Dick's is keeping it up.

In President Trump's economy no less. But what if they didnt stop selling guns, can you even imagine how much more they would of made? Oh well, I dont go to Dick's which should be put next to BJ's if you know what I mean......

Yeah, but you're a loser. You don't go anywhere.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…...Yep, I am a loser. I just cant win the lottery...Had 4 of 6 numbers on the local once, got me 40 bucks. I am glad I didnt get 5 of 6....Would of meant I missed the jackpot by 1. But....I did buy up a lot of Chipotle Mexican Grill stock when it was at 50 dollars a share......Does that make me a winner.....

CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL, INC.
NYSE: CMG
US Markets Closed

+0.91
+0.11%
After Hours :
-0.18%
November 28, 2019 7:59 PM EST. Delayed 15 minutes. Currency In USD

Oh and I did go to Scotland this year, and flew out to Californication to visit my son and grandbaby. Also went to San Antonio and a few other places, does that count as "not going anywhere"?

You people are arguing about a retail store that used to sell guns. Nobody cares. As if selling guns or not is going to influence where one shops.
It does for me. I go to Bass Pro Shop or Cabela's for my sporting needs, not some place that sells spandex and other feminine men stuff.

It would appear Dick's is keeping it up.
If anything, Dick's PR and marketing staff are brilliant.

Yeti coolers are $$$ and those dumbasses who blew theirs up are losers. NRA is nothing but money grubbers who don't give a shit about spending membership money on themselves.

Exactly how do they do that?

Forum List

Back