Dicks sporting goods to remove guns from 125 stores

694940094001_5788200452001_5788190602001-vs.jpg

Apparently they're also not English teachers..

But right back to the original question, version two: why would an audio installation store be selling war equipment?

You can’t buy a gun on Amazon. Smart marketing would dictate that you would want to sale a popular product like guns, which isn’t sold by your major competitor.

This decision might lead to bankruptcy.

I submit that if a "Sporting goods" store must lose its business because it stops selling guns, then the community that had kept it in business is already bankrupt.

That's nice... Don't buy a firearm then.....you have that option...The problem is too many people would like to be a able to keep everyone else from buying one as well .....That's the problem

Yyyyyyeahh ummm.... a store chain deciding what it will or won't sell is not "keeping everyone else from" anything.

Yours, Captain Obvious.

I didn't say that....its the anti- gun nuts who pressure these stores ..are you one of those?

Nope, and I've never been inside a Dick's. You?

Actually none of us know what Dick's reasoning was, so that's a misfire.
oh yes we do...ill be shopping Dunham's they sell all kinds of firearms there:cool:

I submit that if a "Sporting goods" store must lose its business because it stops selling guns, then the community that had kept it in business is already bankrupt.

That's nice... Don't buy a firearm then.....you have that option...The problem is too many people would like to be a able to keep everyone else from buying one as well .....That's the problem

Yyyyyyeahh ummm.... a store chain deciding what it will or won't sell is not "keeping everyone else from" anything.

Yours, Captain Obvious.

I didn't say that....its the anti- gun nuts who pressure these stores ..are you one of those?

oh yes we do...ill be shopping Dunham's they sell all kinds of firearms there:cool:

Oh no we don't. And you shop wherever you like, not my concern.

Dick’s Sporting Goods to Remove Guns From 125 Stores
Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc. said Tuesday it will stop selling firearms at 125 of its stores, further pulling back from the business after the retailer decided last year to tighten its policies around gun sales.

watch these loons go out of business fast bhaahah.
I stopped using Dick's Sporting Goods, when they initially cut back on gun sales. Dick's was clearly meant for the lefty urban crowd anyway. I go with Cabela's.

Why would a sporting goods store be selling war machines in the first place?

LMAO Plenty of people like to target shoot and attend shooting events. Not everyone buys a "war machine" with the intent to shoot someone.

Its a sport. That's why they are sold at Sporting Goods Stores.

Yours, Captain Obvious.

What’s wrong about selling guns? Hell...your good buddies Obama and Holder sold “war machines” to the drug cartels. I thought you liked everything they did.

Dick's is a crappy store anyway.

They sell junk and the service is some of the worst in the retail world.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but were guns the most purchased item at the store? This makes me think of CVS pulling cigarettes from their shelves. Obviously nothing ever happened to that chain of stores.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How many Dick's stores are there all together?

Yours, Captain Obvious.

What’s wrong about selling guns? Hell...your good buddies Obama and Holder sold “war machines” to the drug cartels. I thought you liked everything they did.

You did huh. Where'd you get that idea?

What's "wrong with selling guns"? Whelp, by selling guns you're enabling death. Just not sure why you'd want to enable death. Never have figured that out. To me it's a helluva lot more healthy to sell art. Or food. Or clothing. Or music. You know, constructive things instead of destructive.

What's "wrong with selling guns"? Whelp, by selling guns you're enabling death. Just not sure why you'd want to enable death. Never have figured that out. To me it's a helluva lot more healthy to sell art. Or food. Or clothing. Or music. You know, constructive things instead of destructive.
Obama sold guns to criminals and he’s infallible.

Try again.

Obama sold guns to criminals and he’s infallible.

Try again.

I'm still waiting for my answer above.

Forum List

Back