Dicks sporting goods to remove guns from 125 stores

oh yes we do...ill be shopping Dunham's they sell all kinds of firearms there:cool:

Oh no we don't. And you shop wherever you like, not my concern.
What’s wrong about selling guns? Hell...your good buddies Obama and Holder sold “war machines” to the drug cartels. I thought you liked everything they did.

You did huh. Where'd you get that idea?

What's "wrong with selling guns"? Whelp, by selling guns you're enabling death. Just not sure why you'd want to enable death. Never have figured that out. To me it's a helluva lot more healthy to sell art. Or food. Or clothing. Or music. You know, constructive things instead of destructive.
Obama sold guns to criminals and he’s infallible.

Try again.

I'm still waiting for my answer above.
Okay then.

Why would a sporting goods store be selling war machines in the first place?

Shooting and hunting are sports.

Dick's , BTW, is really sinking. People can buy ping pong balls on Amazon. They need to get high ticket items that you can't buy through a fulfillment center in brick and mortar retail. Items like high powered semi automatic weapons.

Never heard of shooting sports, Pogo?

Biathlon? No? Derp!

In b4 Dick's goes out of business. Maybe I'll pick up some more cheap 50% off weights like I did with Sports Authority. :04:

Oh are they. Deer and ducks and moose have guns now? How do they keep score?

Dick's , BTW, is really sinking. People can buy ping pong balls on Amazon. They need to get high ticket items that you can't buy through a fulfillment center in brick and mortar retail. Items like high powered semi automatic weapons.

That's true of countless brick-and-mortar stores. But why would they (or anybody) WANT TO deal in instruments of death? That's the question.

Dick’s Sporting Goods to Remove Guns From 125 Stores
Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc. said Tuesday it will stop selling firearms at 125 of its stores, further pulling back from the business after the retailer decided last year to tighten its policies around gun sales.

watch these loons go out of business fast bhaahah.
Their stores will do fine in all the areas of the country where duck dynasty reruns aren't considered high art.

That's true of countless brick-and-mortar stores. But why would they (or anybody) WANT TO deal in instruments of death? That's the question.

Your dumbass needs to be airdropped into the wilderness at night without a gun, into a place where it would take 3 days to get back to civilization. All you get is a canteen, some fishing line and hooks, a small knife, and a "call for gun" transponder.

Dick’s Sporting Goods to Remove Guns From 125 Stores
Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc. said Tuesday it will stop selling firearms at 125 of its stores, further pulling back from the business after the retailer decided last year to tighten its policies around gun sales.

watch these loons go out of business fast bhaahah.
Their stores will do fine in all the areas of the country where duck dynasty reruns aren't considered high art.

There is no Dick's in Manhattan, and none in San Francisco- the stores are largely in suburban areas, not the rotten inner cities.

Your dumbass needs to be airdropped into the wilderness at night without a gun, into a place where it would take 3 days to get back to civilization. All you get is a canteen, some fishing line and hooks, a small knife, and a "call for gun" transponder.

Actually that's where I live.

And I have three guns. A caulking gun and two staple guns. You know, constructive stuff.

Mind you, one a them staple guns is a monster.

And I have three guns. A caulking gun and two staple guns. You know, constructive stuff.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

It hab its own hard case.

Are you snowflaked by the fact that I'm packing a serious staple gun? I will refer you to the Second Commendment: "A well-tacked down Wire, being necessary to the Order of a fuggin' House, the Right of the People to keep and use bigass Staple Guns, shall not be infringed".

Last edited:
What's "wrong with selling guns"? Whelp, by selling guns you're enabling death. Just not sure why you'd want to enable death. Never have figured that out. To me it's a helluva lot more healthy to sell art. Or food. Or clothing. Or music. You know, constructive things instead of destructive.

Guns are also necessary for people to defend themselves when they walk the streets or they are in their homes.

I'm a senior citizen, what should I do if a gangster decides to pull a gun on me? Just die? I'm sure you would like that, and in major cities if the perp is a black youth or an Illegal, they'll get less time that Manafort.

But I see it different.

Guns are also necessary for people to defend themselves when they walk the streets or they are in their homes.

I'm a senior citizen, what should I do if a gangster decides to pull a gun on me? Just die? I'm sure you would like that, and in major cities if the perp is a black youth or an Illegal, they'll get less time that Manafort.

But I see it different.

You sure do.

Frankly if a gangster pulls a gun on you take a look around, for you're probably living in a comic book. Onliest people who ever pulled guns on me were cops, and if I'd been following the advice of the drooling gun-fetishists and been carrying as you think "necessary" above, at least two of us would have been dead if not all three.

'Round here the nearest I get is a bear trawling around on my porch looking for bird seed. What do I do? I sure as fuck don't freak out and go "must..... destroy.... must .... .kill....."

But I see it different.

You sure do.

Frankly if a gangster pulls a gun on you take a look around, for you're probably living in a comic book. Onliest people who ever pulled guns on me were cops, and if I'd been following the advice of the drooling gun-fetishists and been carrying as you think "necessary" above, at least two of us would have been dead if not all three.

'Round here the nearest I get is a bear trawling around on my porch looking for bird seed. What do I do? I sure as fuck don't freak out and go "must..... destroy.... must .... .kill....."

Nobody that lives in the middle of the woods doesn't have guns. That's just stupid to not have guns when living in the woods.

But I see it different.

You sure do.

Nobody that lives in the middle of the woods doesn't have guns. That's just stupid to not have guns when living in the woods.

Why?

Maybe I just ain't into killin' and shit. That *IS* an option yanno.

But I see it different.

You sure do.

Why?

So is dying because you don't have a gun.

Hogs tear up property, coyotes,bears, cats, snakes, wolves. All can and will kill you in certain circumstances.

But I see it different.

You sure do.

Good for you if you haven't had a gun pulled on you. But others haven't been so lucky. In 2018, 561 brave Americans were slaughtered in cold blood in Chicago alone. The number has been decreasing since the McDonald decision, but that's still high. On another board, we had a poster in Chicago- presumed dead- you have to dodge bullets in that city.

But I see it different.

You sure do.

Why?

So is dying because you don't have a gun.

Hogs tear up property, coyotes,bears, cats, snakes, wolves. All can and will kill you in certain circumstances.

Not if you don't fuck with 'em.

I don't have hogs here; I have all the rest and you didn't mention dogs. Wasps too in the summer. I don't bother them, they don't bother me. Snakes? They keep the rodents down. So do the owls.

Several springs ago I noticed a wasp busily building a nest right over my side door, the one I use the most. First inkling was to start making a plan -- "I'll bring the hose this way, blow that mother off, and run that way... " then cooler heads prevailed and I chastised myself. That's just a mother with a family taking care of her young. Let 'em be. That's what I did and for the rest of the year I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me.

Nature is your friend, not your enemy. Ahimsa, motherfucker.

Forum List

Back