Did anybody sane really think that Mexico would write us a check for $16B?

Buy more what? Shares in the wall or goods they want or need? Unless they are buying shares in the wall they arent paying for it. To show you how stupid that tactic is whats to stop Mexico from buying more from another country instead?

So you need me to explain it to you? Just say “yes”.
Sure. I'll give you a shot. I'm in the mood for a laugh.

If you want to laugh look in the mirror. For example we import wigits from Mexico and pay $10bn per annum. Meanwhile instead of buying our figits they buy them from France because France can sell them cheaper. Trump
I do have a great smile so I will do that and see if it works. :rolleyes:

Did Drumpf really say something that stupid or did you think that up by yourself? Youre always good for a laugh.

This is a factual that is how trade deals work in general. Part of the reason Trump is so angry with China but Chinese goods are cheaper as their labor is much cheaper. Not sure what you find funny. Take an economics class.
I find you hilarious and I already got an A in economics. Drumpf cant do shit about where Mexico buys its widgets. You sound like a fucking fool . :laughing0301:

corn, beef, tv's, cars, etc.
So you admit they arent buying a wall? I dont see wall in your response. :rolleyes:
We are making more money, via trade, from Mexico than the wall cost.
I made more money from 1 of my customers last month due to an upgrade. Does that mean they are paying not for the service but for the new 9mm I bought?
indirectly, yes. Also your rent, your groceries, etc.
Nope. They paid for the service. Claiming that they suddenly didnt pay for the services I charged for is sheer stupidity. I paid for my 9mm. I would have done so even if I hadnt gotten more money from them. Do you understand how it works now? :rolleyes:
Your customers pay your bills. They pay for your children's college. They pay your rent. By being your customer.

So you admit they arent buying a wall? I dont see wall in your response. :rolleyes:
We are making more money, via trade, from Mexico than the wall cost.
I made more money from 1 of my customers last month due to an upgrade. Does that mean they are paying not for the service but for the new 9mm I bought?
indirectly, yes. Also your rent, your groceries, etc.
Nope. They paid for the service. Claiming that they suddenly didnt pay for the services I charged for is sheer stupidity. I paid for my 9mm. I would have done so even if I hadnt gotten more money from them. Do you understand how it works now? :rolleyes:
Your customers pay your bills. They pay for your children's college. They pay your rent. By being your customer.
Nope. The only thing they pay is their bill via my invoice. I decide how that money is used hence I am the one paying for the various things I spend my money on. The money for my business isnt even used for my personal stuff. Thats paid for via my wife and rental properties.

Last edited:
It's amazing how quickly all the scumbags on the left forgot about "hope and change"

If you want to laugh look in the mirror. For example we import wigits from Mexico and pay $10bn per annum. Meanwhile instead of buying our figits they buy them from France because France can sell them cheaper. Trump

Did Drumpf really say something that stupid or did you think that up by yourself? Youre always good for a laugh.

This is a factual that is how trade deals work in general. Part of the reason Trump is so angry with China but Chinese goods are cheaper as their labor is much cheaper. Not sure what you find funny. Take an economics class.
I find you hilarious and I already got an A in economics. Drumpf cant do shit about where Mexico buys its widgets. You sound like a fucking fool . :laughing0301:

Wow this is case in point of how unintelligent you are. And now you’re swearing? What’s the matter did I get little Assfaceias riled up? Need a hug? Another debate lost by you. So sad.

Wow this is case in point of how unintelligent you are. And now you’re swearing? What’s the matter did I get little Assfaceias riled up? Need a hug? Another debate lost by you. So sad.
Now youre upset because I pointed out the flaw in your argument regarding the wall? If you have a problem with swearing go sit outside the mens locker room. Turn in your man card on the way out. :rolleyes:

Now youre upset because I pointed out the flaw in your argument regarding the wall? If you have a problem with swearing go sit outside the mens locker room. Turn in your man card on the way out. :rolleyes:

I didn’t discuss the wall I was giving you a lesson in basic economics and stated I was not sure it was going to work. You missed all that and pissed your pants like the baby that you are and yes you lost another debate. Sadly.

I didn’t discuss the wall I was giving you a lesson in basic economics and stated I was not sure it was going to work. You missed all that and pissed your pants like the baby that you are and yes you lost another debate. Sadly.
You were trying to explain how Mexico would pay for the wall and you failed....again...not surprisingly. :rolleyes:

You were trying to explain how Mexico would pay for the wall and you failed....again...not surprisingly. :rolleyes:

No. I said that was Trumps idea of how Mexico would do it but I was not certain it would work. Learn to read and you may get your first debate win.

Hey dumbass I wasnt talking to you. Since you decided to answer allow me to retort. How does fair trade make Mexico pay for the wall? Its fair trade not a check for the wall. The Mexican government isnt the drug cartels dummy so you strike out on that one too.

His reasoning is Mexico will buy more from the US than in the past and hence more revenue for private companies and More tax dollars. Idk if that is feasible but that was his plan. Do you need me to explain the details to you?
Buy more what? Shares in the wall or goods they want or need? Unless they are buying shares in the wall they arent paying for it. To show you how stupid that tactic is whats to stop Mexico from buying more from another country instead?

If you want to laugh look in the mirror. For example we import wigits from Mexico and pay $10bn per annum. Meanwhile instead of buying our figits they buy them from France because France can sell them cheaper. Trump and others believe Mexico should buy our figits or we don’t buy their wigits or tax them so high that it would be unprofitable to buy them. US has a lot more buying and currency power than Mexico. So Trumps idea is to force Mexico to buy more from us and hence more taxes to pay for the wall. If not we buy less from them and Mexico suffers. Whether it works is tbd but that was his idea.

This was the entire post.

I sure the hell did and that is why I voted for the best possible candidate... Gary Johnson...

I never said I was sane...

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.
Maybe you can pretend the ah in our wh didn't say 30 or so times that mexico was paying?? and all the little ah's cheered lol trump is the biggest liar ever in our wh
They are already paying. We confiscate Millions in Drug Dollars bound for Mexico every year because of what little walls we already have.

$411 Million Seized.

At The Border, The Drugs Go North And The Cash Goes South

Now go to a mirror; look in to it, and punch yourself in the face 411 times as hard as you can.
Sweet! Another 50 years of seizures and you’ll have enough for your wall.

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.
You knew Trump was lying and you didn't care...Typical partisan..

pedro-trying-to-sneakintonthe-country-disguised-as-part-oftrumpes-wall-15644566.png
Nope that is in Asia where hods are in short supply..

No. But it’s a convenient way to oppose locking Democrat voters in their home countries. These people spend billions without pausing to think about it.
And they love taxes. How about a tax on illegals sending remittances back home? 18.5 billion a year leaves the US in this way. It is Mexico’s single largest source of income. And it adds to our balance of trade problem.
A 1% tax would be 185 million dollars a year. Plenty.

Mexicans in U.S. send cash home in record numbers

No. But it’s a convenient way to oppose locking Democrat voters in their home countries. These people spend billions without pausing to think about it.
And they love taxes. How about a tax on illegals sending remittances back home? 18.5 billion a year leaves the US in this way. It is Mexico’s single largest source of income. And it adds to our balance of trade problem.

You really think Mexicans send cash to the Mexican government instead of their families? WTF is wrong with you people? :rolleyes:

You really think Mexicans send cash to the Mexican government instead of their families? WTF is wrong with you people? :rolleyes:
Mexican banks tax the eft's and get a cut.

Clearly, the Trumpians are abandoning the idea of Mexico paying for any part of the wall and attempting to put the best spin possible on their defeat.

Forum List

Back