Did anyone catch the 60 minutes interview?

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Trump, and Pence had some really interesting things to say. Stahl mentioned the fact that pence voted in favour of the Iraq war, and this was Trump's reaction:
“I don’t care,” Trump said.
“What do you mean you don’t care?,” Stahl responded.
“It was a long time ago,” he replied. “And they were also misled.”

Now, correct me, if I am mistaken, but wasn't it Trump who bashed Clinton on her Iraq vote, insisting that this proved she "lacked the judgement" to be President? Yes, yes he did. Stahl remembered this, and even asked Trump about it:
"You’ve used that vote of Hillary’s, that was the same as Gov. Pence, as the example of her bad judgement," she said.
"Many people have, and frankly, I’m one of the few that was right on Iraq," Trump said in response.
When asked again about how Pence voted, Trump said, "He’s entitled to make a mistake every once in a while."
"But she’s not," Stahl clarified, referring to Clinton.
"She’s not. No, she’s not," Trump said.

So, Apparently, Republicans are now openly the "Party of the Double Standard". Nice.

Another little gem, when asked if he is religious, his response was, "I won the evangelicals". Uh...he also won the "White Supremacists", so, from the logic of his statement, can we also assume that he is a white supremacist?

For, the record, I do not believe for a second that Trump is a white supremacist. However, I do think he is an idiotic troglodyte who has no filter between his brain, and his mouth, and so he lets a lot of stupid shit com flying out, that a rational person would say to themselves, "ya know? Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud" about.

Just a couple of snippets from the interview for right-wingers to come, and insist he wasn't being treated fairly over.

Or, better, yet, to immediately attempt to deflect with their personal favourite, "But HILLARY....!!!!" comment.

Trump, and Pence had some really interesting things to say. Stahl mentioned the fact that pence voted in favour of the Iraq war, and this was Trump's reaction:

Now, correct me, if I am mistaken, but wasn't it Trump who bashed Clinton on her Iraq vote, insisting that this proved she "lacked the judgement" to be President? Yes, yes he did. Stahl remembered this, and even asked Trump about it:
"You’ve used that vote of Hillary’s, that was the same as Gov. Pence, as the example of her bad judgement," she said.
"Many people have, and frankly, I’m one of the few that was right on Iraq," Trump said in response.
When asked again about how Pence voted, Trump said, "He’s entitled to make a mistake every once in a while."

So, Apparently, Republicans are now openly the "Party of the Double Standard". Nice.

Another little gem, when asked if he is religious, his response was, "I won the evangelicals". Uh...he also won the "White Supremacists", so, from the logic of his statement, can we also assume that he is a white supremacist?

For, the record, I do not believe for a second that Trump is a white supremacist. However, I do think he is an idiotic troglodyte who has no filter between his brain, and his mouth, and so he lets a lot of stupid shit com flying out, that a rational person would say to themselves, "ya know? Maybe I shouldn't say that out loud" about.

Just a couple of snippets from the interview for right-wingers to come, and insist he wasn't being treated fairly over.

Or, better, yet, to immediately attempt to deflect with their personal favourite, "But HILLARY....!!!!" comment.

That is why I am voting for Gary Johnson... Why vote for a candidate that was easily lied to?

Excellent elevation of form over substance.

Yes, I saw the interview, and yes I saw that part where it was okay that Pence voted for the war but it wasn't okay that Hillary did.

It just doesn't get more hypocritical than that. And Trump's Chumps will just blink that away, like everything else.

Trump also claimed he was against the war from the beginning, which is a blatant lie.

It's okay that Pence voted for the war.

It's okay Trump was a Democrat during the entire Bush Administration.

It's okay Trump was "very pro-choice".

It's okay Trump wanted Bush impeached.

It's okay Trump said Hillary would make a great President.

It's okay Trump said Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever.

It's okay Trump wants to ban assault weapons.

It's okay Trump wants single payer healthcare.

This is how we know he is a conservative Republican. All you have to do is hit your head with a hammer enough times until it becomes true.

Is that all you got out of the interview?

Mike Pence sat there like a sap and took it up the ass as Trump told the world Pence had fucked up by voting for the Iraq war like all the Republicans did.

Trump is the only real Republican, I guess, eh?

What I also noticed was just how damn uncomfortable Pence was in trying to both defend and also ass-kiss the likes of a Trump....especially regarding the part that he (Pence) would readily walk into the oval office to tell Trump that he was out of line in some of his statements.LOL

The pseudo-cons have no balls. Trump is telling all of them they were wrong to support the war in Iraq. He is telling them they were wrong to support Bush.

And they sit there and take it.

What the ever loving fuck is going on with you spineless motherfuckers? I've never seen such a pack of brainless lemmings in all my life.

Glad you pointed out to us that Hillary voted for the Iraq war.
Which is, apparently, not an issue when the running mate of the Republican candidate did the exact same thing. Thanks for acknowledging that you have a double standard.

Last time I checked, the election is Trump vs. Hillary, not Trump vs. Pence.

And speaking of double standards, Hillary was FOR THE WAR, AGAINST THE SURGE and FOR THE PULLOUT of our forces from Iraq. Quite a record for the former Secretary of State...

Glad you pointed out to us that Hillary voted for the Iraq war.
Which is, apparently, not an issue when the running mate of the Republican candidate did the exact same thing. Thanks for acknowledging that you have a double standard.

Last time I checked, the election is Trump vs. Hillary, not Trump vs. Pence.

And speaking of double standards, Hillary was FOR THE WAR, AGAINST THE SURGE and FOR THE PULLOUT of our forces from Iraq. Quite a record for the former Secretary of State.
At the beginning, Trump was for the war.

Later, Trump was also a cut and run Democrat.

He was also against the surge.

Just. Like. Hillary.

Trump:
"Well, I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States, and I just don't understand how they could have lost that election."

"The rest of the world hates us."

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

The pseudo-cons have no balls. Trump is telling all of them they were wrong to support the war in Iraq. He is telling them they were wrong to support Bush.

And they sit there and take it.

What the ever loving fuck is going on with you spineless motherfuckers? I've never seen such a pack of brainless lemmings in all my life.
there is another pack in the other pasture across the way...

At least he hasn't jeopardized national security or lied to congress. Why is it you regressives can never say anything positive about you candidate other than she wasn't prosecuted by the DOJ? I guess you're just too filled with hate for anyone that disagrees with you that you have tunnel vision.

During Bush, Trump the Democrat said "the rest of the world hates us." Sound familiar?

During the war, Trump called for Nancy Pelosi to impeach Bush. He called for the US to cut and run from Iraq. The very thing he now claims caused the rise of ISIS.

Forum List

Back