🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone know that federal law prevents farmers from fixing their own tractors, that's nuts.....

2012 PAC Contribution Data
Contributions from this PAC to federal candidates (list recipients)
(10% to Democrats, 90% to Republicans) $732,000
Contributions to this PAC from individual donors of $200 or more ( list donors) $125,794

Official PAC Name:
DEERE & COMPANY PAC (AKA JOHN DEERE PAC)
Industry: Agricultural Services/Products; Farm machinery & equipment
Treasurer: WOODWARD, JOANNE E
FEC Committee ID: C00204099
(Look up actual documents filed at the FEC)
No real surprise there at all.

Most rural areas are going conservative, as I understand it. Believe it or not a whole bunch of farmers have been liberal for generations.
But John Deere is not the farmer, it's the corporation hurting the farmer in this case...!

Hildabeast supporters are sorriest of gullible fucks... They eat their own vomit.

Hillary_Hyena_300.jpg
TwoDisasters_zpsdhpifkti.jpg
Crapspiracy theory alert!

Contributions to this PAC from individual donors of $200 or more ( list donors) $125,794

Official PAC Name:

Most rural areas are going conservative, as I understand it. Believe it or not a whole bunch of farmers have been liberal for generations.
But John Deere is not the farmer, it's the corporation hurting the farmer in this case...!
Number one enemy of the farmer/rancher, the federal government. Subsidizing has made the country weak...

Official PAC Name:

Number one enemy of the farmer/rancher, the federal government. Subsidizing has made the country weak...
False!

Sir you have absolutely nothing I would ever be jealous of. In fact I feel a little sympathy towards you. Buck up buckaroo... Their are good folks out there raising the food that you consume and you can sit in your glass tower and feel superior to them...
daws is an ungrateful little shit, who has dumped on our servicemen as well in the past.

I have him on ignore now; he makes more sense that way.

RoughMenWhileYouSleep_zps2to374jf.jpg

Official PAC Name:

False!
Says the control freak...

Sir you have absolutely nothing I would ever be jealous of. In fact I feel a little sympathy towards you. Buck up buckaroo... Their are good folks out there raising the food that you consume and you can sit in your glass tower and feel superior to them...
daws is an ungrateful little shit, who has dumped on our servicemen as well in the past.

I have him on ignore now; he makes more sense that way.

RoughMenWhileYouSleep_zps2to374jf.jpg
Making shit up again jimblowme .
Please post where you wish I did.

Hell property taxes alone take up a vast proportion of any gross income on a gamble that the farmer makes every year... Just because a farmer makes a huge investment in the spring does not mean that his ROI will even be adequate to make a living... It is the biggest gamble of just about any occupation...

Dont know that donating to the GOP is anymore hurtful to farmers than the Dems are right now. Corporations have controlled both parties since 1992.

John Deere I think does donate to the party that their local customers favor, sort of a social networking thing.

The old model of American politics was displaced by the Corporate Crony Network in the GOP under Bush 41 and the Dems under Clinton.

Maybe that is why we now have dynastic succession for POTUS?

Official PAC Name:

False!
Says the control freak...
It's you who's anal retentive.
You go batshit at any suggestion of change that's is the very definition of control freak.
I win.

Forum List

Back