Did anyone watch Beyonce's stunning performance at the Dem convention last night?

Anybody?

I didn't think so. :laughing0301:

'Angry Staffer' Account Who FUELED Lie (Con) About Surprise DNC Guest Beyoncé Tries BACKPEDALING and LOL​

"Did Democrats actually fuel a lie about a special guest showing up for the 'Grand Finale' of the DNC because they knew otherwise people probably wouldn't tune in to watch Kamala Harris? It's certainly starting to look that way considering the noise various X accounts were making in the buildup of the supposed SUPER GUEST ... who they finally admitted was Beyoncé.

Who of course never showed up.

Felt a lot like a bait and switch to this editor.

Seriously, if they have to lie to get eyes on their candidate things are even worse than we thought.

One of the accounts (the main one we say pushing this lie) is the 'Angry Staffer' account who magically showed up when Trump entered the White House back in 2017 pretending to be some sort of undercover staffer spilling the goods on the evil president or something.

The post continues:

Oh, they don't know WHERE the rumor was started."

'Angry Staffer' Account Who FUELED Lie (Con) About Surprise DNC Guest Beyoncé Tries BACKPEDALING and LOL
Democrats love to be lied to.

They keep coming back for more after all.

Anybody?

I didn't think so. :laughing0301:

'Angry Staffer' Account Who FUELED Lie (Con) About Surprise DNC Guest Beyoncé Tries BACKPEDALING and LOL​

"Did Democrats actually fuel a lie about a special guest showing up for the 'Grand Finale' of the DNC because they knew otherwise people probably wouldn't tune in to watch Kamala Harris? It's certainly starting to look that way considering the noise various X accounts were making in the buildup of the supposed SUPER GUEST ... who they finally admitted was Beyoncé.

Who of course never showed up.

Felt a lot like a bait and switch to this editor.

Seriously, if they have to lie to get eyes on their candidate things are even worse than we thought.

One of the accounts (the main one we say pushing this lie) is the 'Angry Staffer' account who magically showed up when Trump entered the White House back in 2017 pretending to be some sort of undercover staffer spilling the goods on the evil president or something.

The post continues:

Oh, they don't know WHERE the rumor was started."

'Angry Staffer' Account Who FUELED Lie (Con) About Surprise DNC Guest Beyoncé Tries BACKPEDALING and LOL
THey had to punk viewers to get them to keep watching.

Democrats love to be lied to.

They keep coming back for more after all.

Yup.

1724426283012.png

So, a black Taylor Swift?
Sort of. But I'm biased because I just fucking hate country music. Swift has a significantly wider vocal range than Beyonce. And they are both kinda cute. I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed for eating crackers.

That said, I have to agree with Kanye West that Beyonce is a better singer than Taylor Swift.

Forum List

Back