Did Anyone Watch Roots Part 1 earlier this evening?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The Afro Americans in Africa really should have been willing to board the Jewish slave ships willingly. Compared to their existence in Africa with all the insane, Afro American Muslim savages, life as a worker on a farm in America was much more civilized. I noticed Kunta Kinta was a pretty good swimmer. I was afraid a crocodile was going to get him in that river. Did Afro Americans really try to do mutinies on the Jewish slave ships in the middle of the ocean? I mean Afro Americans historically are infamous for knowing nothing about seamanship, astronomy, the weather and other things needed to sail a vessel in a particular direction. As far as overall presentation, the director did way too many close ups that killed any momentum in the movie. Sure the cameras nowadays have amazing macro lenses, but using them for effect would have been better than using them continuously.

The Afro Americans in Africa really should have been willing to board the Jewish slave ships willingly. Compared to their existence in Africa with all the insane, Afro American Muslim savages, life as a worker on a farm in America was much more civilized. I noticed Kunta Kinta was a pretty good swimmer. I was afraid a crocodile was going to get him in that river. Did Afro Americans really try to do mutinies on the Jewish slave ships in the middle of the ocean? I mean Afro Americans historically are infamous for knowing nothing about seamanship, astronomy, the weather and other things needed to sail a vessel in a particular direction. As far as overall presentation, the director did way too many close ups that killed any momentum in the movie. Sure the cameras nowadays have amazing macro lenses, but using them for effect would have been better than using them continuously.
We need the REALLY important info first. Where the women naked like the other?

We need the REALLY important info first. Where the women naked like the other?

I don't mean to be mean, but the afro american slaves were probably like OMG this is heaven when they saw white women in America for the first time, assuming they were not Muslims who actually prefer young boys. The American women were so much better looking than the creatures who looked like transgender males that occupied their areas of the jungle of Africa it must have blew their minds.

I managed to watch some of Roots Part 2, it was just fucking terrible though. A disappointing mix of idiotic videography, weak, cheesy storylines, and apparently some kind of black/white lesbian situation which one would think would add "color" to a dull scenario, but it did not. :p

No the story doesn't change.

Democrats enslave blacks.
Slavery sucks.
Republicans free em.

It is interesting how the Hollywood afro-american types are responding to the crappy remake.

Hopefully President Trump appoints Snoop Dogg to a position in the administration! Maybe the Tell It Like It Is Meh Neega Department!

Forum List

Back