Did Biden say he talked to Cici in Mexico...

So Biden insists he is well enough to stand trial. I believe him.

Unfortunately, special council doesn't believe that he possesses the cognitive competency of that of 100% of the criminals already in the prison system who were deemed cognitively competent to be charged for their crimes.

But he can be president...

Last edited:
This man is not fit to serve out another term. What a joke of an election this is going to be. This has to be the low point in American history.

Last edited:
Yes, he did...Was totally stunned to see him come out all indignant and defiant about his obvious steep mental decline......Then he said THAT!

He may have to turn up like Scalia in order for the demoncrats to get shed of him.

Kamala needs to go first. Maybe the intel community is, as we speak, whipping up some "right wing" militia to kill her?

This man is not fit to serve out another term. What a joke of an election this is going to be. This has to be the low point in American history.

Biden's most recent appearance this evening only confirms that Joe biden needs to be considered eligible for action under the 25th Amemdment. Independent Counsel Robert Hur has exposed Biden's cognitive deficiency's to the world.
I don't think this bell can now be unrung...

Last edited:
This only confirms that Joe biden needs to be considered eligible for action under the 25th Amemdment. Independent Counsel Robert Hur has exposed Biden's cognitive deficiency's to the world.
I don't think this bell can be unrung...
Who in his regime is going to pull the trigger on that one?

STFU....Whether you voted for him or not, this is what you wanted.

P.S...Nobody missed you.

Forum List

Back