Did Biden say he talked to Cici in Mexico...

Well if that wasn't the weakest "But Trump..." argument I've heard today.
What’s weak about it? - Biden is not indicted / Trump is indicted.

You have to be pretty stupid to commit crimes when you have White House Counsel telling you not to.

Instead he listened to the Kracken Sydney Powell. Trump’s brain became mush after sleepy Joe kicked his ass.

What’s weak about it? - Biden is not indicted / Trump is indicted.

You have to be pretty stupid to commit crimes when you have White House Counsel telling you not to.

Instead he listened to the Kracken Sydney Powell. Trump’s brain became mush after sleepy Joe kicked his ass.

This is Biden's America: Criminals run free with no consequences. If this had been 20 years ago, that old cocksucker Biden would be in a federal prison, getting ass-fucked by a burly guy named "Bubba."

Of course there's still a chance that could happen after 2025, when Trump takes back the White House.

Won't that be grand?

Trump mislabeled the president of Hungary as the leader of Turkey during an October 23 rally in Derry, New Hampshire, where he filed

"The world is exploding, if you take a look, the whole world is exploding," he said. "I was very honored there's a man, Viktor Orbán, did anyone ever hear of him? He is probably one of the strongest leaders anywhere in the world. He is the leader of Turkey."

Dude...Douchy showed up on Watters' program afterwards and said the he interpreted the rejoinder as a sort of joke.

Fokes Nooz is 100% infiltrated.

Fake news is eaten up with its disingenuousness, lies, and propaganda. Immediately after the media reported what the Supreme Court Justices were discussing, Donald Trump held a short press conference.

Those assholes at CNN and MSNBC didn't even cover it, while FOX and Newsmax did. The reporters at Trump's news conference were going wild with their questions, and he was answering every one of them in detail, like a real President would do.

Dude...Douchy showed up on Watters' program afterwards and said the he interpreted the rejoinder as a sort of joke.

Fokes Nooz is 100% infiltrated.
Weird take by Doucy.

With that hateful look and pissed off tone, Slow Joe didn't convey the least amount of joviality to me.

Weird take by Doucy.

With that hateful look and pissed off tone, Slow Joe didn't convey the least amount of joviality to me.

That's the reason for my opinion about Douchy and Fakes Nooz....He totally shined on the remark as a sort of adversarial humor, when it's evident that it wasn't.

Steve Douchy is controlled opposition.

Trump mispronounced Canada as "Canya" while speaking about trade deals,

Where the Hell is Canya? At least Mexico is a real place.

“I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down there on 7/11,” Trump told his at the rally in Buffalo, New York.

I wonder what Trump was doing there two month’s before the terrorist attack on 9/11 actually happened

Do you see the name "Trump" in the title of this thread?
I see the name of the man who beat Trump. In the title of this thread. It’s too bad that you don’t want to be reminded of that harsh reality for MAGA to cope with,

Biden's most recent appearance this evening only confirms that Joe biden needs to be considered eligible for action under the 25th Amemdment. Independent Counsel Robert Hur has exposed Biden's cognitive deficiency's to the world.
I don't think this bell can now be unrung...
Wrong. Hur just confirmed what anyone with a functioning brain already knows.

“And I met with the president of the Virgin Islands,” Trump added, seemingly unaware that the Virgin Islands is a US territory, making him their president.

Forum List

Back