Did Democrats win on anomalies in 2020? Will / can they manufacture more anomalies in 2024?

Because it has never happened on that scale in the history of the fucking universe and you know it.
In fact, the outcome was quite normal.
You've lost your ability to even think of it being legitimate because your mind has been hijacked by Trump's crowds' groupthink.

A simple web search would prove to you that many elections have yielded similar results.

Because it has never happened on that scale in the history of the fucking universe and you know it.

That's your proof?

In fact, the outcome was quite normal.
You've lost your ability to even think of it being legitimate because your mind has been hijacked by Trump's crowds' groupthink.

A simple web search would prove to you that many elections have yielded similar results.

That's your proof?
It is a reason for not believing the results were legitimate. That's all I said.

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with looking at the historical outcomes and increases vs 2020 and seeing an UNBELIEVABLE increase, and then concluding that it was likely a fraud?

Democrats are going to need something come ‘24 because all they have so far are hyperinflation, increased dependency on foreign oil, high energy costs, a border being overrun by illegals, and a divisive administration.

We don't believe the 2020 election was legitimate.

Who is to blame for our mistrust?

Mac: Trump

Idiot
Wrong, as usual. YOU are to blame for choosing to trust voices that are lying to you, despite everything. Also to blame are those voices. I've only said that about a thousand times.

You can't even get THAT right about me. Grow up. You bore me.

We don't believe the 2020 election was legitimate.

Who is to blame for our mistrust?

Mac: Trump

Idiot
Even before Trump was elected in 2016, he was running a propaganda campaign that elections were dishonest
He started it up again in 2020

He had no proof in 2016 and even less in 2020

Fuck off. Go find out yourself. I don't care either way. You're a goddamn parrot with no independent knowledge or conclusions.
Go find it yourself

A clear admission that you don’t have it
You make wild claims and you can’t back them up

It is a reason for not believing the results were legitimate. That's all I said.

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with looking at the historical outcomes and increases vs 2020 and seeing an UNBELIEVABLE increase, and then concluding that it was likely a fraud?
There's nothing wrong with asking and suggesting, but that has to be followed up with evidence and proof of your claims.

Not you turning to spamming and profanity. That only demonstrated your inability to make your point. You need to at least try to make your point.

I'm impartial and I can listen and comment without political bias.

I'm still convinced that Trump is the best antiwar choice, even though 2 years may be too late.

Have you tried rallying support for Trump around the antiwar movement. It could be Biden's worst enemy right now, due to the horrible consequences of America's war against Russia if the situation goes wrong.

Read these reports:

Choose to believe what you want.

Try your best to convince me otherwise. :dunno:

Read these reports:

Interesting

Can you prove any votes in those states as being invalid?
Dumping votes would result in votes from unregistered or nonexistent voters, duplicate votes from people who voted on their own, more voters than residents

Can you show a single case of that happening?

Read these reports:

Interesting

Can you prove any votes in those states as being invalid?
Dumping votes would result in votes from unregistered or nonexistent voters, duplicate votes from people who voted on their own, more voters than residents

Can you show a single case of that happening?
I never said I could "prove" anything.

It's is simply the basis for my belief.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back