Did Democrats win on anomalies in 2020? Will / can they manufacture more anomalies in 2024?

With Trump there are two options in an election

1. I won
2. I was cheated
Absolutely untrue, it is not one or the other. He won the 2016 election and STILL claimed he was cheated. He even set up a commission to prove it. They quietly disbanded some months later and we are still waiting for their report. Probably not the best use of government funds but...

Was the 2020 election stolen from Trump?

Will the FBI/DOJ be able to neutralize the Trump threat before he gets a chance to steal it back?

It's going to be bloody.

"Criminal activities" that no one can find evidence of, let alone proof.
I cannot account for your naivete and gullibility. In fact, it is one of the great mysteries of our time.

FYI, there is a ton of evidence making a mockery of Obama's claim he was born in Hawaii. Yet, nothing happened to him
Also, all the evidence needed to convict former Sec of State, Hillary, of serious crimes against the state. Yet, nothing happened to her.
The same with Lois Lerner and the IRS and their 5 hard drives that all "oddly" crashed within a month after the investigation began.
Shall we mention the dirty dozen of DNC operatives who used a fake Russian dossier, illegal FISA warrants to spy on a sitting US president? No charges.

IOW... I feel sorry for you.

Absolutely untrue, it is not one or the other. He won the 2016 election and STILL claimed he was cheated. He even set up a commission to prove it. They quietly disbanded some months later and we are still waiting for their report. Probably not the best use of government funds but...
Even though Trump won in 2016, he couldn’t stand the idea that Hillary got 3 million more votes

So he made up the lie that 3 million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary and he was cheated in the popular vote

It's what they're told, 24/7/365. Every conspiracy theory possible. The cheating done by the GQP is not reported.

They are now completely insulated.
Yeah, listening to conspiracy theories is stupid.

However, you can choose to believe that the LOSER got 10 million more votes than the previous president (a serious historical anomaly) and that the results were legitimate. I choose to be suspicious.

Now, quit lumping me in with the Q crowd, and go fuck yourself.

However, you can choose to believe that the LOSER got 10 million more votes than the previous president (a serious historical anomaly) and that the results were legitimate. I choose to be suspicious.

Why do Conservatives struggle with the concept that more people voted in 2020?

I cannot account for your naivete and gullibility. In fact, it is one of the great mysteries of our time.
So I accuse you of having no evidence of "Criminal activities" by the Dems in the 2020 election and what is your answer to that? Silence.

FYI, there is a ton of evidence making a mockery of Obama's claim he was born in Hawaii. Yet, nothing happened to him
Also, all the evidence needed to convict former Sec of State, Hillary, of serious crimes against the state. Yet, nothing happened to her.
The same with Lois Lerner and the IRS and their 5 hard drives that all "oddly" crashed within a month after the investigation began.
Shall we mention the dirty dozen of DNC operatives who used a fake Russian dossier, illegal FISA warrants to spy on a sitting US president? No charges.
Thank you for this fine example of 'whataboutism', the last refuge of the uninformed.

IOW... I feel sorry for you.
Thanks, I feel sorry my country.

Couple those with the hi-tech oligarchs clamping down on any stories that put democrats in a bad light, like nixing any posts on Hunter Biden's laptop in 2020.
Then add Zuckerbucks in WI buying elections. The dems know how to cheat in elections since forever.
If it were cheating it would be illegal, if it were illegal, there would be charges brought for the fraud and crimes.

out working an opponent to win, is not cheating. Out smarting ones opponent is not a crime.

And out maneuvering with legislature gerrymandering, and the voting process by legislatures to favor their own constituents, unfortunately is not a crime, although very unfair....

^^^ He says "listening to conspiracy theories is stupid", and in the next sentence jumps right into the most destructive conspiracy theory this country has ever seen.

What does one do here? Laugh? Cry? Mourn for what has become of our country with the Q types?

We never had such widespread use of absentee balloting making voting safe and convenient

a win for Democracy
Whatever.

I don't give a shit about your excuses.

If people would not otherwise vote, why would the send in a bunch of junk-mail votes for Biden only and no down-ballot votes?

I simply do not believe that 2020 was legit (and neither do you, but you just don't care). That's it. No other discussion needed.

^^^ He says "listening to conspiracy theories is stupid", and in the next sentence jumps right into the most destructive conspiracy theory this country has ever seen.

What does one do here? Laugh? Cry? Mourn for what has become of our country with the Q types?
Your reading comprehension skills suck donkey ass.

I said I do not believe that the election was legitimate. A belief. Not a conspiracy theory. Do you understand the difference, you unjustly arrogant idiot?

You only have yourselves to blame. I have questioned the legitimacy of elections since the early 90s. NOTHING came CLOSE to the statistical BULLSHIT anomaly of the 2020 election

What's funny is that YOU FUCKING KNOW IT, but you just don't care. Cry about that.

Because at this point, I hope we get into a really bloody civil war. It's worth it to be rid of YOU!!!

Whatever.

I don't give a shit about your excuses.

If people would not otherwise vote, why would the send in a bunch of junk-mail votes for Biden only and no down-ballot votes?

I simply do not believe that 2020 was legit (and neither do you, but you just don't care). That's it. No other discussion needed.
Who ever told you the lie that returned ballots were only for Biden?
Don’t you think if someone was mailing in a fake ballot they would have voted for ALL Democrats?

Forum List

Back