Did Dirty Donnie say 'Titties' Instead of 'Cities?' Today

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Karma, Ain't it beautiful?

An argument roiled Twitter on Monday as users debated whether Donald Trump had a rhetorical nip slip and dropped the word "titties" instead of "cities" during his economic policy speech in Detroit.

The video cannot be embedded you can access it here: blob:https://vine.co/ab42c2fb-6269-45eb-8922-adb9cac1af93

Some said Trump's slip of the tongue was payback for his mischaracterization of Hillary Clinton's words last week.

Trump's campaign claimed Clinton said she was going to raise taxes on the middle class. However, they were choosing to mishear her pronunciation of "are" and "aren't." (Spoiler alert: She did not say she was going to raise taxes on the middle class.) Did Donald Trump Say "Titties" in His Economic Policy Speech?

ah but were they bigly titties??

Link doesn't work, but YouTube delivers

Damn, I was in Detroit and all I did was go to the Motown Museum. Apparently I wasn't observant enough.

ah but were they bigly titties??

Link doesn't work, but YouTube delivers

Damn, I was in Detroit and all I did was go to the Motown Museum. Apparently I wasn't observant enough.

Thanks, he sure did and off a teleprompter too.

The irony is, Juan, is that Trump misspoke, Hillary on the other hand lied. Willfully. About her e-mails.

Drop in the bucket meet raging ocean.

When I said Trump "short circuited" I was mocking the fact that Hillary claimed she "short circuited the truth" about her e-mail claims.

Maybe he is looking at your bare naked picture and said the first thing he thought of.

We know what he had on his mind and a short circuit is okay now and then. Oddly though, Trump just released plans for his next hotel

3f8cc478091bf003ac5ba25cc9c5a87347afdeba_1_690x460.jpg

Forum List

Back