DID DON JR. JUST SINK HIS DAD’S RUSSIA DEFENSE?

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, did Jr. know that he was sinking his dad?

Did Don Jr. Just Sink His Dad‘s Russia Defense?

Donald Trump Jr.’s overeager response to a Russian intermediary’s offer for dirt on Hillary Clinton—“I love it”—essentially ensured that his subsequent meeting with Kremlin-connected lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya would become a key focus for federal investigators. Trump Jr., his lawyers, the White House, and his father have all dismissed that meeting, which took place at Trump Tower in June 2016, as meaningless. “It was a 20-minute meeting, I guess, from what I’m hearing,” Trump said in defense of his son. “Many people, and many political pros, said everybody would do that.” But in a two-and-a-half-hour long interview with Bloomberg in Moscow, Veselnitskaya offered a much more damning account of the meeting, in which she says Don Jr. hinted at a quid pro quo deal.
<more>

Did Don Jr. Just Sink His Dad‘s Russia Defense?

Donald Trump Jr.’s overeager response to a Russian intermediary’s offer for dirt on Hillary Clinton—“I love it”—essentially ensured that his subsequent meeting with Kremlin-connected lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya would become a key focus for federal investigators. Trump Jr., his lawyers, the White House, and his father have all dismissed that meeting, which took place at Trump Tower in June 2016, as meaningless. “It was a 20-minute meeting, I guess, from what I’m hearing,” Trump said in defense of his son. “Many people, and many political pros, said everybody would do that.” But in a two-and-a-half-hour long interview with Bloomberg in Moscow, Veselnitskaya offered a much more damning account of the meeting, in which she says Don Jr. hinted at a quid pro quo deal.
<more>

Guess what? None of that is illegal! Not one tiny little bit.

The DNC paying a foreign agent for the dossier is a violation of FEC laws. Somebody is going to jail!

I swear you are one of the dumbest jerks I do not have on "ignore". Keep posting stupid shit like this and you may earn the title!

The far left is still running the debunked Russian religious narrative.

Trump is still president, no collusion charges for Trump on Russia and Hilary is still a loser.

nope

he sank the podesta group

who was joined at the hip to this arabs

also it seems the podesta group forgot to register as a foreign agent

as required for the Uranium one deal

--LOL

aid119306-v4-728px-Disable-the-Capslock-Key-in-Windows-Step-15-Version-2.jpg

lol.......... ' russian adoptions'................ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn:

So if this is somehow illegal, what conclusion do we have about the DNC giving $9M+ to multiple foreign actors to apparently obtain a dossier on someone?

Neither appear to be illegal, though one encourages foreign governments and even rogue agents to target Americans, future candidates, politicians and the like as they know if they get some dirt whether real or not, they will be handsomely rewarded.

This is the usual deflection. Trump and his political team may not be boy scouts (who in politics ever has been?), but Hillary's team wrote the book on dirty politics. It's not even a contest. Furthermore, only one of these politicians engaged in multiple incidents that can be interpreted as National Security threats to the United States.

The Clinton shadow will continue to loom large unless the DNC have the courage to demand accountability from her, it's their only hope. The Donna Brazille revelations was an attempt to address the issue and force Clinton underground, and it may succeed in the latter, but the former has not been fulfilled by a long shot.

Last edited:
So if this is somehow illegal, what conclusion do we have about the DNC giving $9M+ to multiple foreign actors to apparently obtain a dossier on someone?

Neither appear to be illegal, though one encourages foreign governments and even rogue agents to target Americans, future candidates, politicians and the like as they know if they get some dirt whether real or not, they will be handsomely rewarded.

This is the usual deflection. Trump and his political team may not be boy scouts (who is politics ever has been?), but Hillary's team wrote the book on dirty politics. It's not even a contest. Furthermore, only one of these politicians engaged in multiple incidents that can be interpreted as National Security threats to the United States.

Any involvement of paid foreign agents is illegal. Just as foreigners cannot donate to campaigns, but Hillary found numerous ways around that law.

lol.......... ' russian adoptions'................ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Russian lawyer’s job for the Kremlin is to get the Magnitsky Act overturned. This law sanctions certain Russians and allows US courts to freeze their assets. Putin stands to lose billions of dollars he has stolen from the Russian people because of it.

In retaliation for the passage of the Magnitsky Act, Putin barred Americans from adopting Russian orphans. So laugh all you want but the Magnitsky Act is a serious impediment to Vladimir Putin.

In her attempts to get the Act overturned, this lawyer has been meeting with US legislators and framing it as helping Americans adopt Russian orphans. This is an attempt to undermine and downplay the importance of this Act in dealing with Russian money laundering.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I know a presidential candidate and respective party that paid 12 million for a Russian fabricated dossier about fake inflammatory information on an opponent just so they can leak it to the corrupt media and claim deniability.

Singularly sink Trump, Sr.'s allegation that he engaged in no unlawful interactions with Russian state actors? Probably not.

What the element that is the Trump Tower meeting, along with other events that Trump, Sr. has sought to discount, is looking to me like one of the links in a chain of engineered plausible deniability. It looks that way because repeatedly we have heard Trump, Sr. say he had no awareness of this and that or the fact that the conversion happened was not disclosed, and later we find out that he had been party to discussions about it, whereupon Trump responds saying he doesn't recall the conversation or he claims nothing came of the discussions, and so on.
  • Kushner's back-channel negotiations
  • Kushner's failure to report on his security clearance form meetings with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. and with a Russian academy of Federal Security Service trained fellow named Sergey Gorkov
  • Trump Tower meeting which a gaggle of Russians including a former counter-intelligence operative, a money launderer and a Russian legal expert attended
  • Trump, Sr.'s initially undisclosed hour long one-on-one with Putin
  • The attestations that Flynn had no dealings with Russian state actors
  • Sessions non-Senate-business-related conversations with Russian state actors
  • Manafort claiming the so-called "black ledger" was fabricated
Where sits the line between "engineered plausible deniability" and "conspiracy to commit/obstruct" I do not know.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive.
-- Walter Scott, Marmion: A Tale of Flodden Field

How is it possible they paid 12 million for Russian fake news on Trump and nobody knows where the money came from and who authorized payment?

Cons try so hard to deflect.
What's the deflection. You guys are upset that Don "took a meeting" and liked the idea of dirt on Hillary, while HIllary and her gang actually committed the "crime" you guys are freaking out about.

The Russian lawyer’s job for the Kremlin is to get the Magnitsky Act overturned. This law sanctions certain Russians and allows US courts to freeze their assets. Putin stands to lose billions of dollars he has stolen from the Russian people because of it.

In retaliation for the passage of the Magnitsky Act, Putin barred Americans from adopting Russian orphans. So laugh all you want but the Magnitsky Act is a serious impediment to Vladimir Putin.

In her attempts to get the Act overturned, this lawyer has been meeting with US legislators and framing it as helping Americans adopt Russian orphans. This is an attempt to undermine and downplay the importance of this Act in dealing with Russian money laundering.

the strengthened sanctions that congress essentially forced trump to sign was to go into effect on oct 1.

he hasn't put them into effect as of yet. still haven't. i wonder why? & why isn't congress stepping up to require it like NOW?

I'm sure there are other back-channels, and they are not names which have been published in the press.

Forum List

Back