DID DON JR. JUST SINK HIS DAD’S RUSSIA DEFENSE?

I know a presidential candidate and respective party that paid 12 million for a Russian fabricated dossier about fake inflammatory information on an opponent just so they can leak it to the corrupt media and claim deniability.

No you don’t because that never happened. You know a candidate who paid money to a legal firm which paid $168,000 to have a former M15 agent investigate the opposition.

The information obtained was so inflammatory that they turned the Dossier over to senior Republican officials and the FBI.

Please check FACTS before posting. Correcting you intellectually lazy posters who think they can post any lie they can think up gets old quickly.

Oh my, did Jr. know that he was sinking his dad?

Did Don Jr. Just Sink His Dad‘s Russia Defense?

Donald Trump Jr.’s overeager response to a Russian intermediary’s offer for dirt on Hillary Clinton—“I love it”—essentially ensured that his subsequent meeting with Kremlin-connected lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya would become a key focus for federal investigators. Trump Jr., his lawyers, the White House, and his father have all dismissed that meeting, which took place at Trump Tower in June 2016, as meaningless. “It was a 20-minute meeting, I guess, from what I’m hearing,” Trump said in defense of his son. “Many people, and many political pros, said everybody would do that.” But in a two-and-a-half-hour long interview with Bloomberg in Moscow, Veselnitskaya offered a much more damning account of the meeting, in which she says Don Jr. hinted at a quid pro quo deal.
<more>

Guess what? None of that is illegal! Not one tiny little bit.

The DNC paying a foreign agent for the dossier is a violation of FEC laws. Somebody is going to jail!

I swear you are one of the dumbest jerks I do not have on "ignore". Keep posting stupid shit like this and you may earn the title!

Trading policy concessions for help wining an election with an enemy government is illegal

Donald Trump Jr.’s overeager response to a Russian intermediary’s offer for dirt on Hillary Clinton—“I love it”—essentially ensured that his subsequent meeting with Kremlin-connected lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya would become a key focus for federal investigators. Trump Jr., his lawyers, the White House, and his father have all dismissed that meeting, which took place at Trump Tower in June 2016, as meaningless. “It was a 20-minute meeting, I guess, from what I’m hearing,” Trump said in defense of his son. “Many people, and many political pros, said everybody would do that.” But in a two-and-a-half-hour long interview with Bloomberg in Moscow, Veselnitskaya offered a much more damning account of the meeting, in which she says Don Jr. hinted at a quid pro quo deal.
<more>

Guess what? None of that is illegal! Not one tiny little bit.

The DNC paying a foreign agent for the dossier is a violation of FEC laws. Somebody is going to jail!

I swear you are one of the dumbest jerks I do not have on "ignore". Keep posting stupid shit like this and you may earn the title!

Trading policy concessions for help wining an election with an enemy government is illegal

We have diplomatic relations with our enemies?

When did that start?

Have you been talking to Romney again? You know Obama told you not to listen to him.

<more>

You might want to fix your thread title off of all caps, otherwise it will probably get closed by one of the Pro-Trump mods here.

<more>
grasping at straws.gif

So if this is somehow illegal, what conclusion do we have about the DNC giving $9M+ to multiple foreign actors to apparently obtain a dossier on someone?

Neither appear to be illegal, though one encourages foreign governments and even rogue agents to target Americans, future candidates, politicians and the like as they know if they get some dirt whether real or not, they will be handsomely rewarded.

This is the usual deflection. Trump and his political team may not be boy scouts (who in politics ever has been?), but Hillary's team wrote the book on dirty politics. It's not even a contest. Furthermore, only one of these politicians engaged in multiple incidents that can be interpreted as National Security threats to the United States.

The Clinton shadow will continue to loom large unless the DNC have the courage to demand accountability from her, it's their only hope. The Donna Brazille revelations was an attempt to address the issue and force Clinton underground, and it may succeed in the latter, but the former has not been fulfilled by a long shot.

That's not a defense

<more>
Nope.

Guilt by association is uncontitutional. He reacted io the Soviet, uh, RUSSIAN ploys.

<more>

You might want to fix your thread title off of all caps, otherwise it will probably get closed by one of the Pro-Trump mods here.
I don't know how to fix the title. I copied and pasted the headline from the publication.
If mods like they can fix it.

<more>

I don't know how to fix the title. I copied and pasted the headline from the publication.
If mods like they can fix it.

Pretty sure you just go to your first post and in the top right you click to edit.

Depending on the mod and the subject matter, some mods will fix it, and some will just close the thread... that's why I said something.

I know a presidential candidate and respective party that paid 12 million for a Russian fabricated dossier about fake inflammatory information on an opponent just so they can leak it to the corrupt media and claim deniability.

No you don’t because that never happened. You know a candidate who paid money to a legal firm which paid $168,000 to have a former M15 agent investigate the opposition.

The information obtained was so inflammatory that they turned the Dossier over to senior Republican officials and the FBI.

Please check FACTS before posting. Correcting you intellectually lazy posters who think they can post any lie they can think up gets old quickly.
Nah, that's your fake news version, the candidate did indeed use a law firm to launder millions of dollars In order to collude with the Russians to influence the election, and falsely defame their opponent. Now there's your actual proof of collusion. And you can add money laundering to the long list of crimes. Apparently this candidate likes to use law firms to hide their crimes, after all, it was a law firm they hired that obstructed justice on their behalf by destroying 33,000 emails and destroying a multitude of phones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back