Did Donald Trump Just Break The Law And Reveal Classified Intelligence?

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time;"

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Poor illiterate Jilian

Take it up with red states, hack.

And Donald's uneducated throngs he loves so much(looking at you, pondscum) shouldn't really opine about others' reading skills.

But please let us know when you finish high school.

And please keep harping on your email rants. Entirely different. I understand why some one with an IQ of 20 and a fourth grade education like you would be confused.

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time;"

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Poor illiterate Jilian

And Donald's uneducated throngs he loves so much(looking at you, pondscum) should really opine about others' reading skills.

Deflect much kid?

Jillian said :"except that hillary's emails weren't classified when she got them."

You were shown to be a liar child, run along.

Poor illiterate Jilian

And Donald's uneducated throngs he loves so much(looking at you, pondscum) shouldn't really opine about others' reading skills.

And please keep harping on your email rants. Entirely different. I understand why some one with an IQ of 20 and a fourth grade education like you would be confused.
You should learn to know when to quit.

Poor illiterate Jilian

Awwww. Poor baby. Your waddle designs hurt.

It's so funny watching all the rightwingnut trolls who've love Red States for years trolling this thread because you can't stand the thought of an honest assessment of dumb Donald's actions.

Poor illiterate Jilian

It's so funny watching all the rightwingnut trolls who've love Red States for years trolling this thread because you can't stand the thought of an honest assessment of dumb Donald's actions.
Ok, DON'T take my advice. Keep doubling down on the stupid. :lol:

Poor illiterate Jilian

You got caught lying honey, you'll live.

Poor illiterate Jilian

I'm not your honey, sock troll.

But please post any post of mine where I rejected a legitimate scientific venture proposed by newtie.

Lying loon.

Poor illiterate Jilian

Ok, DON'T take my advice. Keep doubling down on the stupid. :lol:

Amusing coming from someone as stupid as you

Poor illiterate Jilian

But please post any post of mine where I rejected a legitimate scientific venture proposed by newtie.

Lying loon.
Take a breath before you type.

Poor illiterate Jilian

Lying loon.

You got caught lying honey, you'll be ok?

"Sock Troll"? Deflecting again? It won't work with me sweetie , I eat idiots like you for lunch.

so they are based there.......three to four links showing we are there......whats the secret he revealed.....care to reveal it
Saying there are troops in Saudi Arabia is not the same as saying there are bases there. The US has troops in the Philippines, doesn't mean there is a US base there. By this logic Colombia, Panama, etc. have a base in Georgia because they have troops at the School of the Americas. Same for the Egyptian, Algerian, Jordanian, etc troops at Fort Leonard Wood.

The U.S. military is moving into these 5 bases in the Philippines

wow.... this is from red state:

dumb donald is dangerous

"Not that it wasn't predicted by literally anyone who has even spent a few minutes listening to Donald Trump, but the Internet was abuzz last night at the prospect that Donald Trump potentially revealed the existence of a U.S. base in Saudi Arabia... Which is a very, very, very bad thing."

more at link

Did Donald Trump Just Break the Law and Reveal Classified Intelligence? | RedState

of course, because it's red states, they go on to liken it to hillary's emails.....except that hillary's emails weren't classified when she got them. but still and all. this is why people in the intelligence community and people on both sides of the aisle didn't want dumb donald getting briefings....

The gnashing of teeth and scrambling by Democrats to disparage Trump in any way whether it be true or not is sickening. They do this while their candidate has actually committed high treason but apparently was above the law for prosecution. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so they are based there.......three to four links showing we are there......whats the secret he revealed.....care to reveal it
Saying there are troops in Saudi Arabia is not the same as saying there are bases there. The US has troops in the Philippines, doesn't mean there is a US base there. By this logic Colombia, Panama, etc. have a base in Georgia because they have troops at the School of the Americas. Same for the Egyptian, Algerian, Jordanian, etc troops at Fort Leonard Wood.

I didn't know about those (they don't show up on militarybases.com btw lol) as it happened in March of this year. That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia. And there haven't been since 2003.

I didn't know about those (they don't show up on militarybases.com btw lol) as it happened in March of this year. That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia. And there haven't been since 2003.

Yeah there is.....stop running around flapping your arms like a hysterical know nothing

Forum List

Back