Did Donald Trump Just Break The Law And Reveal Classified Intelligence?

so they are based there.......three to four links showing we are there......whats the secret he revealed.....care to reveal it
Saying there are troops in Saudi Arabia is not the same as saying there are bases there. The US has troops in the Philippines, doesn't mean there is a US base there. By this logic Colombia, Panama, etc. have a base in Georgia because they have troops at the School of the Americas. Same for the Egyptian, Algerian, Jordanian, etc troops at Fort Leonard Wood.

The U.S. military is moving into these 5 bases in the Philippines
I didn't know about those (they don't show up on militarybases.com btw lol) as it happened in March of this year. That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia. And there haven't been since 2003.
Huh?

US Military Bases in Saudi Arabia | MilitaryBases.com

Yes. That is who is doing the training.
so they are based there.......three to four links showing we are there......whats the secret he revealed.....care to reveal it
Saying there are troops in Saudi Arabia is not the same as saying there are bases there. The US has troops in the Philippines, doesn't mean there is a US base there. By this logic Colombia, Panama, etc. have a base in Georgia because they have troops at the School of the Americas. Same for the Egyptian, Algerian, Jordanian, etc troops at Fort Leonard Wood.

I didn't know about those (they don't show up on militarybases.com btw lol) as it happened in March of this year. That doesn't change the fact there are officially no US military installations in Saudi Arabia. And there haven't been since 2003.

Yeah there is.....stop running around flapping your arms like a hysterical know nothing
Prove it. All you have to do is find one official US military base in Saudi Arabia. Didn't think so. Or you would have done it by now.

Yeah there is.....stop running around flapping your arms like a hysterical know nothing
Prove it. All you have to do is find one official US military base in Saudi Arabia. Didn't think so. Or you would have done it by now.
The map shows three.

It's already been proven multiple times in this thread.....now run along, you've become even more annoying than usual

The map shows three.

But those maps made in 2016 are wrong, because all of those bases were closed in 2003.

th

Did Donald Trump Just Break The Law And Reveal Classified Intelligence?

well if he did
he better get Queen Hillary's lawyers
they seem to be good at getting people off
with this kind of criminal behavior

equal-i8387.jpg

Yes. That is who is doing the training.

Huh?

You guys keep linking the same shit. That is the first thing that pops up when you use Google. It's not a government website.

Base 1
King Abdul Aziz Air Base is a Royal Saudi Air Force operated military installation.

Base 2
King Fahd Air Base in an inactivated military airfield that currently serves for commercial and civilian flights.

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar
Today, the city of Doha is offering a much better alternative for the United States military coalition services when it comes to setting up a military base that can house a lot of the U.S. personnel and military servicemen.

Owned, operated, paid for by the Saudi government.

(that number is down to a couple hundred now)

Huh?

You guys keep linking the same shit. That is the first thing that pops up when you use Google. It's not a government website.

Base 1
King Abdul Aziz Air Base is a Royal Saudi Air Force operated military installation.

Base 2
King Fahd Air Base in an inactivated military airfield that currently serves for commercial and civilian flights.

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar
Today, the city of Doha is offering a much better alternative for the United States military coalition services when it comes to setting up a military base that can house a lot of the U.S. personnel and military servicemen.

Sigh just STFU already, you're getting close to going to annoy, I'm weary of alerts from you

wow.... this is from red state:

dumb donald is dangerous

"Not that it wasn't predicted by literally anyone who has even spent a few minutes listening to Donald Trump, but the Internet was abuzz last night at the prospect that Donald Trump potentially revealed the existence of a U.S. base in Saudi Arabia... Which is a very, very, very bad thing."

more at link

Did Donald Trump Just Break the Law and Reveal Classified Intelligence? | RedState

of course, because it's red states, they go on to liken it to hillary's emails.....except that hillary's emails weren't classified when she got them. but still and all. this is why people in the intelligence community and people on both sides of the aisle didn't want dumb donald getting briefings....
Why don't you get your shit eating head out of your ass you dumb bitch. Hildabeast is the one who can't be trusted, hell the loopy kunt doesn't know how to secure a server. Dip shit
Lol

1. Funny how the the Left claims Trump is lying on some things and then proclaims he's 100% on others things when it fits their paradigm.

2. You are assuming Trump knows what the fuck he is talking about when he discusses the military. Most LWers don't know the difference between a US military base and US military units deployed to a foreign base for 6-12 months. Either way, I think his point is that we have military units supporting foreign countries and the US taxpayer is footing the bill. I slightly disagree with that perception, but there it is.

It's already been proven multiple times in this thread.....now run along, you've become even more annoying than usual

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Sigh just STFU already, you're getting close to going to annoy, I'm weary of alerts from you

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Pretty intelligent response. Found those bases yet? Guess not. Militarybases.com isn't proof. Even that website says those bases aren't US installations anymore. Got any more old info that doesn't support your claim?

wow.... this is from red state:

dumb donald is dangerous

"Not that it wasn't predicted by literally anyone who has even spent a few minutes listening to Donald Trump, but the Internet was abuzz last night at the prospect that Donald Trump potentially revealed the existence of a U.S. base in Saudi Arabia... Which is a very, very, very bad thing."

more at link

Did Donald Trump Just Break the Law and Reveal Classified Intelligence? | RedState

of course, because it's red states, they go on to liken it to hillary's emails.....except that hillary's emails weren't classified when she got them. but still and all. this is why people in the intelligence community and people on both sides of the aisle didn't want dumb donald getting briefings....

No....but hilary did....and for some reason that is okay with you guys.......not to mention the bribes she is taking through foreign and domestic contributions to the clinton foundation....which is apparently okay with you guys too.....considering the hundred million dollars or so they stole from Haitian earthquake survivors...which you guys seem to be okay with too.....

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Pretty intelligent response. Found those bases yet? Guess not. Militarybases.com isn't proof. Even that website says those bases aren't US installations anymore. Got any more old info that doesn't support your claim?

Bye...

1. Funny how the the Left claims Trump is lying on some things and then proclaims he's 100% on others things when it fits their paradigm.

2. You are assuming Trump knows what the fuck he is talking about when he discusses the military. Most LWers don't know the difference between a US military base and US military units deployed to a foreign base for 6-12 months. Either way, I think his point is that we have military units supporting foreign countries and the US taxpayer is footing the bill. I slightly disagree with that perception, but there it is.

There it is again.

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Bye...
I take it you didn't find them.

Huh?

Base 1

Base 2

Base 3
Relocation to Qatar

Seems there's a lot of sites that disagree ...

Saudi Arabia Airports and Air Bases
Saudi Arabia Airports and Air Bases

News reports today claim the US has established a CIA drone base in Saudi Arabia for attacks within Yemen. Previously, there have been reports of drone bases in Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia, Oman and Yemen operating in the US Central Command area of operations.

:rofl:

Get a life Jillian. Seriously. You're a wingnut.

that's from red states, dum dum.

or has restates gone from a righty sight to a leftie one?

i'm sorry if you think posting about dumb donald is somehow wing nutty...if it is, it's rightwingnutty

you've really become a moron.

bummer.

I am in good company. Everyone who notices that you're a hyper-partisan moonbat is a "moron".

I'm not claiming Mr. Trump is lying or did anything wrong. I was just responding to the plethora of claims of there being bases in Saudi Arabia. People get so hung up defending their politics they fail to look past the first thing that pops into their Google machine and hold it up to be gospel.

I agree with your 2nd point. I don't know if the first point is in reference to me because I'm not the left nor a Democrat.

Forum List

Back