Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

• Total voters
So now you’re saying 2 aircraft hit the building?

What would be the purpose of the second aircraft? Why would it be necessary to take down light poles?
No, I'm not saying 2 aircraft hit the Pentagon. You said that, not I.

I'm saying some sort of aircraft hit the Pentagon, but it was NOT an airliner.

Possibly an A-3 turned into a drone. Douglas A-3 Skywarrior - Wikipedia

Possibly an A-3 turned into a drone. Douglas A-3 Skywarrior - Wikipedia
The wingspan of tgat aircraft couldn’t hit the poles that were taken down. You’re about 50 feet (and about 100 IQ points) short.

So, again what took down the light poles and damaged the generator?

The wingspan of tgat aircraft couldn’t hit the poles that were taken down. You’re about 50 feet (and about 100 IQ points) short.

So, again what took down the light poles and damaged the generator?
I really don't give a damn about what took down the light poles. It is possible that the perpetrators of the event put small charges in the bases of the frangible light poles, but my hunch is that whatever the flying object was hit the poles.

What is certain is that no airliner struck the building.

I really don't give a damn about what took down the light poles.
You have to account for them though. Sucks to be you.
It is possible that the perpetrators of the event put small charges in the bases of the frangible light poles, but my hunch is that whatever the flying object was hit the poles.
Flight 77 is what took down the poles.
Not even remotely true.

Again…you have to account for the evidence. Saying “I don’t care” doesn’t get the job done.

You have to account for them though. Sucks to be you.

Flight 77 is what took down the poles.

Not even remotely true.

Again…you have to account for the evidence. Saying “I don’t care” doesn’t get the job done.
No lady, I don't have to account for anything at all. What happened that day has nothing to do with me. I didn't plan it, I wasn't there, and you've painted yourself in the rhetorical corner by defending the official narrative that is contradicted by all facts and evidence. You're simply in denial, and that's a personal problem for you. Go get a job with NBC so you can repeat endless fictions on the TV.

No lady, I don't have to account for anything at all.
Yes you do. Photographic evidence shows the poles being down. So you have to account for them. Unless you want to be seen as an unhinged lunatic. Which is currently the dunce cap I’m making you wear. Fits perfectly too.
What happened that day has nothing to do with me. I didn't plan it, I wasn't there, and you've painted yourself in the rhetorical corner by defending the official narrative that is contradicted by all facts and evidence. You're simply in denial, and that's a personal problem for you. Go get a job with NBC so you can repeat endless fictions on the TV.

Awww…your feelings are hurt.

You have a theory on what happened.
You posted it here.
People comment on your theory.
For a theory to have any veracity, it has to account for the known facts..such as the photographic evidence.
Your theory can’t account for it so it has been demolished and you look like a fool for continuing to stand by it.

My feeling is that you’re desperate for attention.
Am I right?

Yes you do. Photographic evidence shows the poles being down. So you have to account for them. Unless you want to be seen as an unhinged lunatic. Which is currently the dunce cap I’m making you wear. Fits perfectly too.

Awww…your feelings are hurt.

You have a theory on what happened.
You posted it here.
People comment on your theory.
For a theory to have any veracity, it has to account for the known facts..such as the photographic evidence.
Your theory can’t account for it so it has been demolished and you look like a fool for continuing to stand by it.

My feeling is that you’re desperate for attention.
Am I right?

By people like you with closed and well brainwashed minds, I have been seen as an unhinged lunatic for 20 years. By people with closed and well brainwashed minds I have been seen as an unhinged lunatic for 5 years because I pointed out the clot shots are poison. I've been right on both counts. What simple minds like you see as conspiracy theory have become conspiracy fact. You will never understand, and you're in the majority. You follow the herd, I think for myself.

A flying object that was NOT a Boeing, not AA77.

I'm not certain whether it was a drone-modified A-5 or a missile of some sort, It was recorded on the parking lot camera, but the quality is so poor that one cannot tell exactly what it is. But what it was NOT is painfully obvious. It was NOT an airliner.

There is a reason the FBI seized so much surveillance camera footage from civilian buildings in the area, and that reason was secrecy, to hide the fact that AA77 did not hit there.

Correction candycorn , A-3 was the type some theorize struck the Pentagon, not A-5

Such stale old claims you and Faun offer. These matters were settled years ago. There was no Boeing at the Pentagon.:thup:

The truth and facts stand on their own. They do not need your understanding to stand alone. There was no Boeing, no AA77 at the Pentagon, whether your fragile mind grasps it or not. :thup:

Possibly an A-3 turned into a drone. Douglas A-3 Skywarrior - Wikipedia :thup:

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
I really don't give a damn about what took down the light poles. It is possible that the perpetrators of the event put small charges in the bases of the frangible light poles, but my hunch is that whatever the flying object was hit the poles.

What is certain is that no airliner struck the building. :2up:

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I could not have said it word for word better myself.:2up:

you nailed it and checkmated him same as you have all the other official conspiracy theory apologists on here.

I dont know about foxfyre,but all the others you have talked with about this on this thread,you might as well be talking to a rbick wall,they believe in magic bullets and still think oswald shot jfk and there was no conspiracy. im not making this up.:auiqs.jpg::rofl:

they'll tell you they still believe the magic bullet theory if you ask them.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
And that's a demonstrable lie.
You cannot prove your story sir, that AA77 hit the Pentagon. I know that and many other people know you cannot prove it because for 20+ years all the facts and evidence show that AA77 did not hit the Pentagon. No Boeing hit the Pentagon and no Boeing was in the field at Shanksville, just as the local coroner stated to the cameras when he came out of that field 23 years ago.

It's likely you KNOW you cannot prove it, and are simply in denial of the truth.

I'm not certain whether it was a drone-modified A-5 or a missile of some sort, It was recorded on the parking lot camera, but the quality is so poor that one cannot tell exactly what it is. But what it was NOT is painfully obvious. It was NOT an airliner.

There is a reason the FBI seized so much surveillance camera footage from civilian buildings in the area, and that reason was secrecy, to hide the fact that AA77 did not hit there.

Correction candycorn , A-3 was the type some theorize struck the Pentagon, not A-5

pesky facts like that are something the official conspiracy theorists cant comprehend,if they tried,they would have to go into the ER room trying to decipher the logic you brought up that there was a reason the FBI illegally covered up the 85 24 hour pentagon suvelliance videos along with the survillance camera at the gas station across the street. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

candycorn

Such stale old claims you and Faun offer. These matters were settled years ago. There was no Boeing at the Pentagon.

You're a proven liar. You denied landing gear from a passenger jet was found in the Pentagon yet you were shown a remnant from a wheel was found there.

And you claim it was a missile, not a plane, but 2 rows of lampposts were struck by the plane and no missile can do that.

LOL

Now you're just making up more shit you can't even support. The rim of the wheel on that aircraft...

1280px-A-3_Skywarrior_%28144867%29-_detail_rear_starboard_landing_gear.jpg

... looks nothing at all like the one found in the Pentagon...

pentagon-wheel-04.jpg

... which of course exactly resembles one found on a Boeing 757-200, the type of aircraft flown into the Pentagon.

LOLOL

Yeah, ignore that pesky evidence which destroys your hallucinations.

No lady, I don't have to account for anything at all. What happened that day has nothing to do with me. I didn't plan it, I wasn't there, and you've painted yourself in the rhetorical corner by defending the official narrative that is contradicted by all facts and evidence. You're simply in denial, and that's a personal problem for you. Go get a job with NBC so you can repeat endless fictions on the TV.

You poor thing. An eyewitness saw the plane you never saw and he described it unmistakably as an American Airlines jet...

so now we have a claim that 2 planes were faked. In order to be true, since we know they took off, one has to explain, if they didn't crash where did they go. Who captured all the passengers and crew and murdered them. How did they force the planes to fly to these undisclosed locations. How many radar techs, traffic control and other planes pilots had to be in on it. How many guards were needed to herd the people off the planes and murder them then dispose of the bodies and the aircraft, how have the people that planned it kept all those people quiet all these years?

How many FBI agents were in on it?

You cannot prove your story sir, that AA77 hit the Pentagon. I know that and many other people know you cannot prove it because for 20+ years all the facts and evidence show that AA77 did not hit the Pentagon. No Boeing hit the Pentagon and no Boeing was in the field at Shanksville, just as the local coroner stated to the cameras when he came out of that field 23 years ago.

It's likely you KNOW you cannot prove it, and are simply in denial of the truth.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back